Why do Thai women actually love foreign men?

1 minute ago, FriscoKid said:

Well done bruv. I gravely underestimated you. I should be punished for my ignorance. Send me to Soi 6 and tie me to a bar stool next to @bob smith

....obsessed much?

every time I get a notification these day's it's from you!

is everything OK?

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My wife was managing a restaurant/fishing pond when i first met her. What attracted her to me?

1. I came alone, no bar girl in tow.

2. I didn't smoke, only drank one beer.

3. Called her sister to come and talk to me, because i knew her sister's husband's friend (so probably a good guy).

4. Because her sister was happily married to a farang.

5. when I next went back (9 months later), SHE invited me out.

6. I suspect the pension and the thought of a fairer skinned, longer nosed kid also were in her calculations!

5 minutes ago, rickudon said:

My wife was managing a restaurant/fishing pond when i first met her. What attracted her to me?

1. I came alone, no bar girl in tow.

2. I didn't smoke, only drank one beer.

3. Called her sister to come and talk to me, because i knew her sister's husband's friend (so probably a good guy).

4. Because her sister was happily married to a farang.

5. when I next went back (9 months later), SHE invited me out.

6. I suspect the pension and the thought of a fairer skinned, longer nosed kid also were in her calculations!

So no kids from before, and she still young enough to have one while you already retired? 

What attracted my wife to me? I came back to her,  and I think thats maybe the trick for most. 

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

In short, I believe the bad rep that Thai men have in the fidelity and domestic violence department is unfairly amplified on line by foreign men who have heard this self-serving propaganda from bar girls looking to elicit emotional and financial support

I wouldn't know, I do not need the services of a Bar girl. I am married but not to a Bar girl. But I still disagree with you. You need to broaden your horizon beyond bar girls. Who will by your own admission, feed you with any line of emotional blackmail. They are hardly an authority on the state of relationships among men and women in general. 

I'm not saying farang men are angels. As you said some are no better. Some women have no problem attacking their other half. Neither would I say Thailand is worse than other countries. It happens everywhere in the world. It is largely down to how men are brought up to view women with or without respect!  It is learned within the family environment! As for Thai women attacking their other half, I see that as a failure to get what they want and not being able to rationalise their emotions. Same same for some Thai men! Seeing red. 

"Hell has no fury as a woman's scorn" LOL.

1 hour ago, 818Pilot said:

Why do some guys like blondes vs brunettes!

What an idiotic post, don’t you have anything better to do?!

Why do you answer? Nothing better to do? 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

You need to broaden your horizon beyond bar girls.

Do you have a reading problem? I wrote that it's guys who never venture beyond the bar scene who buy into the "woe is me bar girl sob stories." My posts were intended to give a more balanced 'real life' perspective away from the bar scene in rural Thailand and I've repeatedly indicated that my observations are based on village life which is the antithesis of the red light scene. In the future please read my posts more carefully before delivering your condescending and clichéd "you need to get away from your bar stool" sermons.

Edited by Gecko123

Have you ever tried putting on a Thai condom ? last time i tried I had to get two tyre levers and a tin of swarfega to try and get it on but failed miserably , maybe this is why they prefer foreign men

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Do you have a reading problem? I wrote that it's guys who never venture beyond the bar scene who buy into the "woe is me bar girl sob stories." My posts were intended to give a more balanced 'real life' perspective away from the bar scene in rural Thailand and I've repeatedly indicated that my observations are based on village life which is the antithesis of the red light scene. In the future please read my posts more carefully before delivering your condescending and clichéd "you need to get away from your bar stool" sermons.

Hit a nerve did I ? LOL. If the cap fits wear it. I've lived in Rural Thailand for 15 + years. If you were trying to be balanced why did you bring up Bar girls? Just explain it as your experience of rural Thailand! You yourself are being condescending towards Bar girls are you not?

Please show me where you mentioned "I wrote that it's guys who never venture beyond the bar scene who buy into the "woe is me bar girl sob stories." Because nowhere in your first long post do you mention such a thing?

Edited by CharlieKo
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Brick Top said:

Have you ever tried putting on a Thai condom ? last time i tried I had to get two tyre levers and a tin of swarfega to try and get it on but failed miserably , maybe this is why they prefer foreign men

You probably misunderstood the instructions. Where it says to put it on over your head, they weren't referring to the one resting on top of your neck.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

So no kids from before, and she still young enough to have one while you already retired? 

Me two her none. She was never married before, was 40 when she had our daughter., I was 59.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, rickudon said:

Me two her none. She was never married before, was 40 when she had our daughter., I was 59.

Not to bad age gap, and rear to find a woman in that age who is fertile without kids. 

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

So, your wife is from Nana Plaza?  cute though I have to hand it to ya

I don't post pictures of my wife.

But long time ago, when I met her, she was at least as cute as the one from the picture.

A small brown Buriram girl. 😉 

41 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not to bad age gap, and rear to find a woman in that age who is fertile without kids. 

And pregnant 2 months after i moved permanently to Thailand! No messing about there.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/23/2024 at 11:16 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

image.jpeg.73d8f82c3b4557f5e2c216d4b65a558d.jpeg

I have to say that look did grown on me.

I came from dating oriental girls (lighter skin/sharper eyes) so there was an adjustment but prefer above more now. I think the half-Thai kids look far better than half-Korean/Japanese/Chinese.

Yaya being an example...best of the mix.

Edited by freedomnow

11 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

I came from dating oriental girls (lighter skin/sharper eyes) so there was an adjustment but prefer above more now.

physical attractiveness loses its impact over time, so there has to be more to keep it together. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

physical attractiveness loses its impact over time, so there has to be more to keep it together. 

Of course, I was just contrasting Asian looks.

Who wants a dog if they can get a decent character in a hot body instead ?

Men are after looks primarily and character/skills second..it's mostly true...perhaps 50/50 even younger and that shifts a bit more to the fore on character as guys age.

Women are after resources/connection/looks in that order as they age.

On 7/23/2024 at 2:15 PM, MalcolmB said:

It is our money and because we go down on them.

Thai males won’t lick because Buddhism teaches them that the head is sacred and should not be lowered to a dirty …..

Many women can not orgasm with penetrative sex alone.

So what?

The one thing that always bothers me, when you get into this are the kids.

We are now both Grandma and Grandpa, which fills us with a lot of joy.

We've seen our kids grown up, graduate university, get their hearts broken, made their careers, then found someone and on to Grandkids.

For the guys in the 'pay for play' marriages, and we've all seen the 60+ guys slopping around the mall with 20 something women and a couple of rugrats in tow, thats sad.

Those kids will never get to see Dad at their baseball games (insert sport of choice), graduate, get married and have kids of their own.

So back to my earlier post, I think real love is a biological attraction of opposites, but money love, is a cruel adventure

Edited by GinBoy2

On 7/23/2024 at 2:23 PM, Gecko123 said:

Thai men would be eagerly pursuing foreign women which is not the case

I don't think Thai men are eagerly pursuing foreign women for two main reasons. Foreign women are not interested in Thai men. And, Thai men are insanely insecure and take rejection not at all politely or nicely. It's a huge loss of face. 

I've been here a long time and have never met a foreign woman, Thai/Lao man couple.

• Like 1

A lot of times, it's because they learn early on that they don't appeal to Thai men or that Thai men treat them like <deleted> by bullying them. Especially the dark skin girls. Thais men can be quite racists and the idea that dark skin is ugly is real here. Same for some facial traits deemed unattractive for girls. 

Another reason is if the girl is a single mother, Thai men will not touch her anymore. 

Money is ofc a main reason. Almost all women around the world are looking to date up and to be taking care of. This is especially obvious in poorer countries like Thailand. 

Some are just attracted to differences, and have been disppointed by Thai men and like foreign men. 

Some have a big penis fetish. 

... it's different for everybody. 

Thai girls mainly date Thai men however and have zero interests in foreign men because why would they go out of their way to learn English, and try to form a relationship with someone not sharing any cultural similarities or references with her? 

In my experience here, almost all Thai girls i've dated were all looking to leave Thailand one way or another, for job or travel. Most of them did, sometimes with the help of foreigner, sometimes by themselves.