Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, if the "point" is that Project 2024 is fascist, then clearly everyone else is not getting the point, first because no one on the right thinks that, and no one on the left here can provide even a single example of how Project 2024 is fascist. 

I gave you a reason why. Guessing you didn't read it or didn't understand it.

Why is project 2025 (not 2024) not racist? :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you are not able to cite any examples of how project 2025 is fascist either, correct?

From the above link:

"As The Independent previously reported, the plan would gut checks and balances to give Trump unprecedented, concentrated executive authority over federal agencies. An incoming Trump administration would roll out a blitzkrieg of firings across federal agencies to open the door for an army of loyalists to weaponize the government against his rivals."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

They're starting to feel the pain that Dem's had up until last week -  the realization they have a loser on their ticket. Many will stay home, knowing it's futile to vote for a loser.

What are you smoking?

The race is dead even right now. Why would anyone stay home?

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What are you smoking?

The race is dead even right now. Why would anyone stay home?

Could it be a Hillary Clinton effect?

Just asking for a friend.

Edited by earlinclaifornia

On 7/27/2024 at 11:28 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

I suspected the number was terriable.

They mostly share the MAGA stupidity.

But why ?  Is it jealousy?

you should really stop calling people stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I learned  early in life if you stay silent you are as much to blame as the one who chose to be silent.

well good thing no one was talking about silence eh. 

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

In case it seemed confusing I insulted the cult not people

problem is you looked really *stupid* saying what you did. just a tip but if you are going to insult... at least spell words correctly. otherwise when you call something stupid while at the same time making yourself look as such......well you get the idea.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Political control over DOJ prosecutions, for a start.

The Leader gets to decide who gets prosecuted, same as Nazi Germany.

How so?

DOJ prosecutions are already politically controlled, aren't they?

Is the Attorney General not a political appointment, and do they not answer directly to the President? 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, watthong said:

Sorry for the crude language, but that's the only way to explain "PROJECT 2025": In our days and age, anything fascist like it gives out a horrible stench. It stinks, we don't need to turn it over to make sure what a POS that it is. However, there are some, like you, keep lapping at it as if manna from heaven. Spread it all over your face if you will, we don't give a shlt to your piece of shlt. In short we don't care to give legitimacy to anything fascist in our society these days: the Heritage Foundation definitely something that needs to be flushed down, it only pops up at the neck of the toilet bowl thanks to the media attention. And your MAGA effort to legitimize it.

In short, the way you try to engage any debate about your shltty project series 2025 is akin to asking the rest of us to engage in a debate regarding any piece of dog shlt we often encountered on our morning walk, ie daily life. The majority of the democratic (human) race just hold our nose and try to hose it off. MAGA shrill can hurt our ears, but some of us are endowed with remarkable ability to filter out garbage and waste, especially when it comes to fecal matters.

Your post is really stupid.  None of you people can point to anything in Project 2025 document that you disagree with.   You people too intellectually lazy to even view document.  

Donald Trump himself has distanced himself from the proposed Project 2025

"I know nothing about Project 2025," he posted on his social media website, Truth Social. "I have no idea who is behind it.

"I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

So it's dead in the water anyway?

No need to worry.

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How so?

Is the Attorney General not a political appointment, and do they not answer directly to the President? 

Definitely a huge problem. Especially if America's Hitler gets elected again

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Donald Trump himself has distanced himself from the proposed Project 2025

"I know nothing about Project 2025," he posted on his social media website, Truth Social. "I have no idea who is behind it.

"I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

So it's dead in the water anyway?

No need to worry.

More lies from the world's biggest liar. He knows exactly what is going on.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

From the above link:

"As The Independent previously reported, the plan would gut checks and balances to give Trump unprecedented, concentrated executive authority over federal agencies. An incoming Trump administration would roll out a blitzkrieg of firings across federal agencies to open the door for an army of loyalists to weaponize the government against his rivals."

The US Constitution provides checks and balances through the three branches of government. The executive branch enforces the laws of the land with the various federal agencies. The narrative of Trump having more power over federal agencies is aimed at the low-information voters who need to gain knowledge of history and how the federal government functions. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TedG said:

The US Constitution provides checks and balances through the three branches of government. The executive branch enforces the laws of the land with the various federal agencies. The narrative of Trump having more power over federal agencies is aimed at the low-information voters who need to gain knowledge of history and how the federal government functions. 

don't let that stop them from spreading the fear that usa = north korea soon. 

26 minutes ago, TedG said:

You need to try to keep up. The checks and balances were thrown out the window when the supreme court recently ruled the president has almost absolute immunity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

You need to try to keep up. The checks and balances were thrown out the window when the supreme court recently ruled the president has almost absolute immunity.

No, that’s not true.  The immunity only applies to official acts listed in the US Constitution.  

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

How so?

As a foreigner, I can't expect you to understand how the Executive Branch works.

Suffice to say, the President cannot order prosecutions. Trump wants to change that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TedG said:

Trump is openly stating that the old system will be replaced with the President have full control over agencies.

Civil servants will be replaced with political appointees.

You are misrepresenting Trump's plans. Why would you do that?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TedG said:

Your post is really stupid.  None of you people can point to anything in Project 2025 document that you disagree with.   You people too intellectually lazy to even view document.  

I have pointed out some already.

Project 2025 aims to reverse civil rights protections for minorities.

Project 2025 aims to cut Social Security and Medicare.

I don't have time to educate you on the threat posed by Trump's election. 

• Sad 1

It's obvious that the choice of JD Vance was a mistake. 

My understanding is that the deadline to replace him is August 7.

I thought that Sarah Palin was the worst VP candidate, but Vance wins.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1