Trump Campaign Accuses Kamala Harris of Campaign Finance Violations

Social Media

24 minutes ago, JCauto said:

LOLOLOLOL! Sure, why not? Nothing is sticking so far, let's see....we tried turning her into the Joker, that didn't work. Let's double down on racism and misogyny, wait, hold on, why are our leaders telling us not to? THAT'S WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO! What about Hunter Biden's schlong! Or...Sleepy Joe's too old to run, he needs to resign immediately! Whoops, now we've got the old and sleepy guy. Impeach Kamala Harris for the border! Oh, why didn't we do that when we tried to impeach Mayorkas for the border? She's an anti-semite! Oh, what do you mean she's married to a Jew? She's a childless cat lady! Who helped raise her stepkids in a mixed family like so many other Americans (you're aware the divorce rate in the USA > 50% right?). 

And here we are. Hilary Clinton. E-mails! LOLOLOLOL!

Quite a few valid points.  There may be hope for you yet.

Educated in the USA you claim but won’t say where.  Embarrassed?  

Was is DeVry, Trump U or the Center for Humanistic Studies?

What great country are you from?

No need to be embarrassed to admit.  

You should be proud like Trump and the people who support him are for being American.

I suppose that is why you’re always on the American politics threads.  I detect some jealousy.  

Am I correct?

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Quite a few valid points.  There may be hope for you yet.

Educated in the USA you claim but won’t say where.  Embarrassed?  

Was is DeVry, Trump U or the Center for Humanistic Studies?

What great country are you from?

No need to be embarrassed to admit.  

You should be proud like Trump and the people who support him are for being American.

I suppose that is why you’re always on the American politics threads.  I detect some jealousy.  

Am I correct?

You're so seldom correct that you should have the opposite of what you think as your default position just so you can be right about SOMETHING sometimes.

Why would I be embarrassed about studying in the USA? They have some good schools. I studied engineering there but would rather not provide specifics so as to not be so easily identifiable. My experiences along with what I have previously posted on the forum would make me very easy to track down because they're uncommon.  Does that make a difference? Are we required to provide credentials now for posting? I'm okay with it, but I don't agree with people having to do that because many folks are smart but don't have the opportunity to go to university or gain qualifications due to their life circumstance.

I'm from Canada - our politics don't really affect the wider world very much, hence my interest in yours which do. I have also lived in the States for several years while studying and working, so I like the place and have many friends there. So yes, I find the politics there fascinating, much more interesting than the boring old social democracies like Canada that pretty much function as they should and provide a good place for people to live and raise families. I liked that place too, but it's too boring compared to Southeast Asia and the USA. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JCauto said:

You're so seldom correct that you should have the opposite of what you think as your default position just so you can be right about SOMETHING sometimes.

Why would I be embarrassed about studying in the USA? They have some good schools. I studied engineering there but would rather not provide specifics so as to not be so easily identifiable. My experiences along with what I have previously posted on the forum would make me very easy to track down because they're uncommon.  Does that make a difference? Are we required to provide credentials now for posting? I'm okay with it, but I don't agree with people having to do that because many folks are smart but don't have the opportunity to go to university or gain qualifications due to their life circumstance.

I'm from Canada - our politics don't really affect the wider world very much, hence my interest in yours which do. I have also lived in the States for several years while studying and working, so I like the place and have many friends there. So yes, I find the politics there fascinating, much more interesting than the boring old social democracies like Canada that pretty much function as they should and provide a good place for people to live and raise families. I liked that place too, but it's too boring compared to Southeast Asia and the USA. 

Not to worry.  No desire to “track” you.  You’re not that important.

Canada.  Ah yes.  Our little brother to the north.  An American with a Parka and Snowshoes.

Big brother will take the flak and watch over you.

Some time ago I read where Canada is looking for immigrants.

Would you support having buses, trains or planes at our Southern Border to take the “immigrants” that just entered our country illegally and have them transported to Canada?

It could be a win win for both countries.

Or do you prefer the elites (Obama) on Martha’s Vineyard attitude, “Not in my backyard “?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Canada.  Ah yes.  Our little brother to the north.  An American with a Parka and Snowshoes.

Would you support having buses, trains or planes at our Southern Border to take the “immigrants” that just entered our country illegally and have them transported to Canada?

Or do you prefer the elites (Obama) on Martha’s Vineyard attitude, “Not in my backyard “?

Nice post jcato…..gmoney you don’t sound American to me,more like what out government has warned us about in the run up to our election….

12 minutes ago, Tug said:

Nice post jcato…..gmoney you don’t sound American to me,more like what out government has warned us about in the run up to our election….

Waiting for your fellow liberals to critique your writing, grammar and punctuation skills.

That’s usually reserved for the Trumpers but maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll make an exception.

Not holding my breath.

@Lacessit Where are you when we need you?

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Actually Canada has taken in record numbers of immigrants during Trudeau's time as PM. He probably overshot the mark in terms of numbers, and this has put a lot of pressure on housing and the job market. That's how it goes sometimes, but I think the policy was absolutely correct, they just got a lot more interest than they anticipated and reacted too slowly. We also take our global responsibilities seriously so took in a lot of refugees from the various conflicts (Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine, etc.). We needed new blood in the workforce and our population is not growing enough to fill that gap, especially given how young people are increasingly less interested in children given the problems they're likely to face. We've welcomed over 430,000 new citizens in 2022 and 2023 alone. It's the Christian thing to do.

Your attempt to "big brother" me is amusing; I'd take Canada's situation over our "methhead" neighbour's any day. It's like waking up and once again the husband and wife are going at it, the teenager is selling dope meanwhile the kids are crying and all the other neighbours are looking over at the house and shaking their heads sadly. I hope Trudeau pulls a Biden and re-energizes his party by accepting that he's clearly not going to get re-elected and steps down; the Liberals (that's his political party) will go down to a huge defeat if he doesn't. More a matter of people eventually getting tired of the same people in power after a while, Canada is cyclical that way. It's just one of the many ways that Canada is not the USA. 

9 hours ago, G_Money said:

Oh I agree that I'm not that important, it's more a matter of posting on a forum based in a country where leaving fully justified reviews of businesses can result in being jailed for defamation.

3 hours ago, JCauto said:

Oh I agree that I'm not that important, it's more a matter of posting on a forum based in a country where leaving fully justified reviews of businesses can result in being jailed for defamation.

LOL.  But I’m a faring as 99% are here.  Not a Thai business.  I think most people have other priorities in life than tracking and prosecuting people on the internet for petty political squabbles that in reality don’t mean Jack Shi-.

You think too mutt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

LOL.  But I’m a faring as 99% are here.  Not a Thai business.  I think most people have other priorities in life than tracking and prosecuting people on the internet for petty political squabbles that in reality don’t mean Jack Shi-.

You think too mutt.

Of course the vast majority of people have other priorities in life; it's the rare ones I'm taking precautionary measures against. These are troubled times with the rise of fascism, you never know if the right side (ironically in this case, the Centre and the Left) will prevail ultimately. Fortunately the more recent events have made this significantly less likely to happen.

6 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Of course the vast majority of people have other priorities in life; it's the rare ones I'm taking precautionary measures against. These are troubled times with the rise of fascism, you never know if the right side (ironically in this case, the Centre and the Left) will prevail ultimately. Fortunately the more recent events have made this significantly less likely to happen.

Perhaps so yet Trump has now gone full hog and vowed to his lovely Christians that if they all just vote for him one more time ( assuming success in election ) he "will fix things so good " they will never have to vote again !

Delusion or dangerous or both ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Perhaps so yet Trump has now gone full hog and vowed to his lovely Christians that if they all just vote for him one more time ( assuming success in election ) he "will fix things so good " they will never have to vote again !

Delusion or dangerous or both ?

There's not much value to deep analysis of Trump's individual words in my opinion. He deliberately floats all sorts of things since this is the objective, to question the truth about anything and everything, to muddy the waters and make it so that people give up trying to separate it from fiction. Then, ultimately, get them to uncritically accept whatever he says as being the truth. By speaking of two opposites at two different times and insisting on acceptance of contradiction, he removes the individuals' agency to decide what's right or wrong, or true or false, and replaces it with there only being one arbiter of truth - whatever he says at that time. He deliberately humiliates anyone close to him so that they learn that they better keep in line and "pour encourager les autres".

This is why large numbers of AN posters and MAGA followers are so willing to embrace things that are so obviously and patently untrue. They simply have to, because once one starts questioning the whole house of cards collapses. No dissension is therefore allowed and anyone who realizes it's a sham and leaves is ruthlessly hounded and hunted by the remaining insiders. See "Cheney, Liz". As observed, very few on the Right have any principles that enable them to maintain a spine and stand up for themselves. Witness Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz among others who Trump has viciously insulted but who continue to kowtow because they realize they can't oppose him and maintain their political jobs. They are correct of course, at the moment pretty much any principled Conservative has to survive numerous primary challenges, can't access funding and is ruthlessly targeted by the MAGA mob. Luckily this "purity" test has only one measure, that being loyalty to DJT, hence so many unelected charlatans being fielded to run in the general election. When it was DJT against old man Biden, it was solely a contest of those who wanted Trump against those who hated him. Now it's the same but with a lot of new voters who were going to sit this one out and numerous independents and never-Trumpers on the GOP side who will now be inspired to vote for a better and younger candidate. 

That's the recipe for a landslide.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, G_Money said:

You think too mutt.

Welcome back....

On 7/26/2024 at 3:42 AM, G_Money said:

I agree.  Hillary will never submit to Kamala.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/24/hillary-clinton-kamala-harris-endorsement

Hillary Clinton urges Americans to rally around Kamala Harris: ‘a fresh start’

Two-time Democratic candidate writes in New York Times that she is ‘excited’ about vice-president taking on Trump

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 10:55 PM, JCauto said:

Actually Canada has taken in record numbers of immigrants during Trudeau's time as PM. He probably overshot the mark in terms of numbers, and this has put a lot of pressure on housing and the job market. That's how it goes sometimes, but I think the policy was absolutely correct, they just got a lot more interest than they anticipated and reacted too slowly. We also take our global responsibilities seriously so took in a lot of refugees from the various conflicts (Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine, etc.). We needed new blood in the workforce and our population is not growing enough to fill that gap, especially given how young people are increasingly less interested in children given the problems they're likely to face. We've welcomed over 430,000 new citizens in 2022 and 2023 alone. It's the Christian thing to do.

Your attempt to "big brother" me is amusing; I'd take Canada's situation over our "methhead" neighbour's any day. It's like waking up and once again the husband and wife are going at it, the teenager is selling dope meanwhile the kids are crying and all the other neighbours are looking over at the house and shaking their heads sadly. I hope Trudeau pulls a Biden and re-energizes his party by accepting that he's clearly not going to get re-elected and steps down; the Liberals (that's his political party) will go down to a huge defeat if he doesn't. More a matter of people eventually getting tired of the same people in power after a while, Canada is cyclical that way. It's just one of the many ways that Canada is not the USA. 

You do not mention that there are almost 3 million "temporary" Canadians, who are not citizens (or passport holders of convenience). Proportionally that's higher than in the USA. Like in the USA, those temporary residents are paying minimal taxes, but are taking advantage of the healthcare, education and housing. The end result is that Canadian citizens are unable to access affordable housing and face long wait times for services. 

The business lobbyists had stated that they only needed approx. 250,000 workers. What happened is that certain groups exploited the educational visa programs and the family visit/reunification programs to bring in hundreds of thousands of marginal people who are an economic burden to Canada. As in the EU and USA, economic migrants as bogus refugees, overwhelming the refugee program.

You will find now that much of the   country has turned against the immigration policy of the current government and that even if the  party leader changes, the Liberals will be thrown out of office for the next 2 elections.

On 7/27/2024 at 4:52 AM, JCauto said:

There's not much value to deep analysis of Trump's individual words in my opinion. He deliberately floats all sorts of things since this is the objective, to question the truth about anything and everything, to muddy the waters and make it so that people give up trying to separate it from fiction. Then, ultimately, get them to uncritically accept whatever he says as being the truth. By speaking of two opposites at two different times and insisting on acceptance of contradiction, he removes the individuals' agency to decide what's right or wrong, or true or false, and replaces it with there only being one arbiter of truth - whatever he says at that time. He deliberately humiliates anyone close to him so that they learn that they better keep in line and "pour encourager les autres".

This is why large numbers of AN posters and MAGA followers are so willing to embrace things that are so obviously and patently untrue. They simply have to, because once one starts questioning the whole house of cards collapses. No dissension is therefore allowed and anyone who realizes it's a sham and leaves is ruthlessly hounded and hunted by the remaining insiders. See "Cheney, Liz". As observed, very few on the Right have any principles that enable them to maintain a spine and stand up for themselves. Witness Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz among others who Trump has viciously insulted but who continue to kowtow because they realize they can't oppose him and maintain their political jobs. They are correct of course, at the moment pretty much any principled Conservative has to survive numerous primary challenges, can't access funding and is ruthlessly targeted by the MAGA mob. Luckily this "purity" test has only one measure, that being loyalty to DJT, hence so many unelected charlatans being fielded to run in the general election. When it was DJT against old man Biden, it was solely a contest of those who wanted Trump against those who hated him. Now it's the same but with a lot of new voters who were going to sit this one out and numerous independents and never-Trumpers on the GOP side who will now be inspired to vote for a better and younger candidate. 

That's the recipe for a landslide.

There will not be a landslide for either political faction. The election will continue to be decided in a small number of states.  Harris may hold most of the states the Democrats won previously. She may also put some 1 or 2 red states into play.

11 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

There will not be a landslide for either political faction. The election will continue to be decided in a small number of states.  Harris may hold most of the states the Democrats won previously. She may also put some 1 or 2 red states into play.

I think you're not taking into account how most people are finally tired of Trump and all his Narcissism and drama. Florida is actually going to be back in play, and there's even a longshot of Texas being there too. They made a big overreach on doubling down on abortion and JD Vance emphasizes that choice every time he appears next to DJT. Trump wouldn't dare get on the stage with Kamala because he knows he'd be beaten like a red-headed stepchild so he's just going to sling mud and dodge. I think the American people are finally tired of it and shifting to a positive candidate is a great move.

• Like 1

The people who were going to vote for Trump 6 months ago, will still vote for him, Same as the people who would vote for Biden, will now vote for Harris. Nothing anyone says or does is going to change these core voters. they don't want to know or hear about anything as their minds are made up. Same as in the  forums here. What will change are the relatively small number of voters who were not likely to vote because they disliked both Trump and Biden. Biden is gone, and for voters who were hesitating, the reason has gone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2024 at 10:37 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

"I was wrong about him," Vance told CNN in May. "I didn't think he was going to be a good president. And I was very, very proud to be proven wrong. It's one of the reasons why I'm working so hard to get him elected."

Words you will never hear come out of the mouth of a leftist hater about anyone or anything... they will take their "right" to be an idiot to the grave...

Just give it 12 months and Vance will be saying " I was wrong about him, I thought he was going to be a good candidate  ... "

• Haha 1