VP Kamala Harris Had 92-Percent Staff Turnover

KhunLA

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Somehow your view of leftists is wrong.

A) Maybe you talk about the most left of the left, maybe 5% of the population. Yes, those might be those gender study idiots.

B) If you consider anybody left of center, maybe about 50% of the population, you should be able to find out that they don't have much to do with what you describe above.

Maybe you noticed that some of the left, especially the once with the big mouth, claim that anybody in the right is a nazi and a racist and all that.

Are you a nazi and a racist? I guess not. Are you right of the center? I guess yes. 

There is not just radical left and radical right. 

Tell that to the far left then.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Good luck with any one of those. Seems making it great again could be extremely bad news for everyone else on this planet.

Just the opposite, in fact.

2 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Well, you're essentially saying that it's a European standard that defines the term, which is obviously flawed.  "Why argue" the second point?  I'll argue your second point because it's equally, obviously flawed and comes from contempt for America.  Fair enough, plenty of Americans have similar contempt for Europe.

Despite it being where millions of them came from. Where they get their political theory from. Their religion. Their language. No, I'm saying that the term "lefty" is nursery level; "leftist" is just a vague insult unrelated to anything remotely political; and the concept of left wing doesn't really exist in reality in the US. But if you insist on your own Americanised definitions, go ahead, enlighten us. But without using the word "woke", as this is not a political doctrine, just a way of gaslighting your opponent. Nor "liberal", "snowdrop", "libtard", "mangina" etc etc. the vocabulary of the rightist factions.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

You can see how often he has commented on the right hand top of the page.  It's 17.  And you're there too, not far behind at 13, so maybe don't throw rocks while sitting in your glass house.

It doesn't show on the mobile version.

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

You are right - technically. But all the reports I have followed and the speeches I have heard from her and Trump - there is every likelihood that Kamala with be the official nominee 100% at their Convention.

I admit, they are "salivating" but there is a difference between a nice juicy steak and a bowl of noodles so the choice is easy to make and support!

Kamala's taking a ride in a trial balloon before the DNC convention.  If she polls well, she'll get the nomination.  If she polls badly, they'll jerk her out and claim that the voters have spoken.  But make no mistake, the Dem elite don't care what the voters want and the country needs.  They just want to stay in power.

Edited by impulse
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

The WMD BS was more than 20 years ago.  Not sure how it's relevant now.  And one striking point about the New Right/Trump Party is how much they hate Republicans of previous days and Gulf War 2.  Part of their platform (we'll see how they do when Trump is re-elected) is no more wars like that, which dovetails neatly for their support of Russia, in cutting off aid to Ukraine.

know it was 20 years ago. Tell it to the poster who mentioned it. I also know about the new MAGA orientation (well, so far).

I was just highlighting the irony of old Republican voters criticizing the WDM B.S. and blaming the liberal media for it,  as they massively supported the WDM BS at that time.

36 minutes ago, nauseus said:

What facts? The only fact here is that you are obsessed with Trump, rather than the topic.

Yeah, why am I not surprised that you are not familiar with the concept of facts.

But maybe that makes life easier for you. Wear a MAGA hat, prey, shout hurray and all will be fine in your mind. 😉 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So he exaggerated the size about the size of his penthouse. Meanwhile, he is running against people that want an open border, what to pack the court, eliminate fracking, outlaw fossil fuels, allow men in girls locker rooms, circumvent the Constituent to effectively eliminate the first and second amendments, oh, and mutilate the genitals of children.

Oh dear, such a difficult decision. 

I don't care much what he says, I care about what he does. 

That about sums it up!

Brilliantly composed Yellowtail 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The Trumpers were saying Biden's age mattered. Trump's didn't, because he can have rallies. The fact he is a fat slob who wears diapers, can't mask his body odor, and is in cognitive decline gets swept under the rug. If he was in aged care, he'd be the guy carers would be drawing straws to avoid.

MAGA supporters don't matter. What matters are non-aligned voters, who actually decide who goes to the White House.

The GOP knows it has a couple of own goals already. The age issue has boomeranged on them. Non-aligned voters are not impressed by Roe vs Wade being overturned, nor are they likely to be persuaded by the argument Trump's felony convictions are political.

It's going to get nasty, but that is Trump and MAGA to a T.

It was the Democrats who were inreasingly worried about Biden's age-related cognitive deteriorationand who eventually forced him out. But all you do is attack Trump - not them - within your fairy tales. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I assume that you are not going to provide a quote. You are just regurgitating what someone else said. 

He does throw up a lot.

59 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Go to this video on YouTube  (there are others) "Very Scared Trump officially cancels debate with Kamala"  

Classic case of GIGO: garbage in, garbage out (and onto the forum)

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

Given that, technically, Kamala hasn't become the nominee, all the signs are very much in her favour, except of course to Trump Supporters.

Wrong. Nobody disagrees with the "signs." We disagree on the "fact."

16 hours ago, bradiston said:

Hey, I asked first. You keep out of this. If you want me to answer that put it back into its context. Don't deflect. Anyway, what is it with you @Yellowtail? You must have commented 50 times on this thread. Got an axe to grind?

Maybe you should do as he says, YT?

Ah bugga it, don't do that. 🤣

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Remember she "implied" Biden was a racist and said she believed the woman that accused Biden of sexual assault?

No. But I do trust your word! 🤣

15 hours ago, Paradise Pete said:

Out of Trump's entire White House staff all but four refuse to endorse him for President. They're the one who know him best.

Others who have come to know him well are his secret service detail, and it appears they collectively decided to let that kid get off a few rounds first before taking him down.

He wouldn't OK their pay raises. So what?

11 hours ago, candide said:

The WMD B.S. was sold by Republicans and supported by Republican voters  most of them being Trumpers now! 😀

Links please?

MAGA Cult members heads are exploding. :cheesy:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/

Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

Some 56% of registered voters agreed with a statement that Harris, 59, was "mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges," compared to 49% who said the same of Trump, 78.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

But what is a convention? If not function where the delegates convene to nominate a candidate, and if a candidate is nominated  beforehand, what then is the purpose of a convention? A place to make speeches?

For the left it’s just a dog and donkey show, given the fact that they’re autocrats and dictate their nominees and their constituencies have no say, but who freaking cares, it’s what their constituents want since they can’t think for themselves, they need autocrats to do the thinking for them and that’s precisely why they vote for them.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

It's official! (26 July)Trump has cancelled the planned debate in September with Kamala Harris. And we all know why - except you probably!

The planned debate in September was with Joe Biden. Official my a$$

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, bradiston said:

But none to hand presumably.

Under the current regime?🤣 Much worse than during Trump's presidency, as so many voters have come to appreciate. So that seems promising going forward with the platform. Fortunately, as the satirical Babylon Bee reports,

Party Cheating In Primary Election Promises They Will Definitely Not Cheat In General Election

So Vance may continue the platform another 8 years. In MAGA we trust, eh?

image.png.c792a5e08527b5981b2362f9b2d36b95.png

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Under the current regime?🤣 Much worse than during Trump's presidency, as so many voters have come to appreciate. So that seems promising going forward with the platform. Fortunately, as the satirical Babylon Bee reports,

Party Cheating In Primary Election Promises They Will Definitely Not Cheat In General Election

When the right-wing starts talking about rigged election, you know that they are worried about losing it. 🤣

21 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

MAGA Cult members heads are exploding. :cheesy:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/

Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

Some 56% of registered voters agreed with a statement that Harris, 59, was "mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges," compared to 49% who said the same of Trump, 78.

Everyone expected Harris would get a little bump up, here at the beginning of the honeymoon. Factored in. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That is a rather enormous bit of deflection and nonsense, he did have a plan to debate with Biden, Biden was the presidential candidate, so it makes total sense that the debate commitment would continue, with the current dem candidate. 

However he is simply showing us how much of a coward he is, and we all know how poorly he does against intelligent women. He would have been humiliated badly. 

Read the news and catch up a bit!

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

You are right - technically. But all the reports I have followed and the speeches I have heard from her and Trump - there is every likelihood that Kamala with be the official nominee 100% at their Convention.

I admit, they are "salivating" but there is a difference between a nice juicy steak and a bowl of noodles so the choice is easy to make and support!

You are right - technically. But....:cheesy:

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

It's funny how hated Trump is overseas, so it's difficult to imagine how I'll be better off with him as lotus. But I like to keep an open mind, and am very intrigued to know, if he wins, how he will pick up with Xi and the Big Poot. I think 3 is definitely better than two when it comes to superpowers slugging it out. It's the only reason I'm interested in the result. American domestic politics don't interest me. It's where the nastiest and most bitter clashes occur it seems, from a stranger's perspective. I only wish all Americans the best of luck. I have immense respect for them, despite what I might say on this forum, where it can get extremely provocative. I have American friends I met out here. Nothing but total respect. The best of the best!