TrueVision paperwork.

Has anybody had problems with TrueVision (True) losing paperwork?

On 26 March I went to the True office in Hua Hin to suspend my service from 29 March to 15 July, as I would be away in Europe.

I completed their paperwork, double checked the details and signed off the form. The guy verbally confirmed the suspension with me.

Whilst I was away, I received monthly  bills via email. I sent email messages to True confirming my account suspension, only to be told they no longer reply to emails. 

I tried their Mari, system and I was told they (True) would look into it and contact me with the result. Needless to say, no response. 

I returned on Tuesday and no service. Today I went to the office in Market Village, Hua Hin. After about 15 minutes, I was told they couldn't find any of their paperwork confirming the suspension and consequently the bills for April, May, June and July are still outstanding.

I have evidence of my visit on 26th March and that at that point my account had been paid up to date.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I would like to hear if anyone else has had such a problem with True.

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Show them your copy of the signed suspension request.

Unfortunately despite signing the request, I didn't think it was necessary to take a copy, mainly because I mistakenly thought a colleague of the attendant was putting the details into their computer system from the request form.

On a second visit, it seems that the request had been found but they were embarrassed to admit it, and the upshot was the 'outstanding' bills were cancelled. 

• Like 1