Unruly Passenger

10 minutes ago, jimn said:

Are you bored. This is 3 years ago during Covid. It clearly states he was intoxicated. Why post it now?

Obviously posted to attract a response from those dumb enough, or bored enough, to respond.

On 7/26/2024 at 12:18 PM, rocketboy2 said:

Could be an Australian guy after that 3rd beer chang

the fight attendants should know better.

Nope. Accent is off, US / Canadian also Aussies say "Jeezus" not Goddamn.... and NO SELF RESPECTING AUSSIE would ever say "God Bless America". Aussies are more likely to say "eff Amurrigah"

Edited by This Guy
Needed to add context

34 minutes ago, This Guy said:

Nope. Accent is off, US / Canadian also Aussies say "Jeezus" not Goddamn.... and NO SELF RESPECTING AUSSIE would ever say "God Bless America". Aussies are more likely to say "eff Amurrigah"

I see humor, is not your thing.

Every Ozzy I know and have worked with, would have just laughed at it.

I guess  it takes all sorts in this world. :coffee1:

11 hours ago, rocketboy2 said:

I believe the first known case of this in humans.

Was  found to be in Wales Uk.

Although experts now believe  that it was actually introduced there by either an Australian or New Zealand rugby player possibly when they travelled there for an international match as subsequent testing has discovered the presence of the virus in players from both countries and in their accompanying sheep 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

What did you like about it?

Nice to walk on wide long beach except one day when there was a fair bit of rubbish. Can't swim it seems.

Side streets with massage shops and bars and other stuff but not noisy where I was. Excellent night market near by. Cafes where you can look at the beach. Girlfriend liked that when she was there. 

Lots of convenience stores nearby. Ladies selling fruit. Maybe stock standard in Thailand but nice for me. 

Place I stayed had big pools. Gym poor but passable. Room had a nice sea outlook and was a minute or two from beach. Cost not bad. 

A nice seaside place. 

Baht bus 15 minutes to Pattaya. 

A little bit of pollution on a couple of days so maybe in the pollution season less appealing. 

Off topic but there it is. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

10 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Although experts now believe  that it was actually introduced there by either an Australian or New Zealand rugby player possibly when they travelled there for an international match as subsequent testing has discovered the presence of the virus in players from both countries and in their accompanying sheep 

That would explain a few things.

Oggy!  Oggy!  Oggy!

hhhh.PNG

Edited by rocketboy2

11 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Nice to walk on wide long beach except one day when there was a fair bit of rubbish. Can't swim it seems.

Side streets with massage shops and bars and other stuff but not noisy where I was. Excellent night market near by. Cafes where you can look at the beach. Girlfriend liked that when she was there. 

Lots of convenience stores nearby. Ladies selling fruit. Maybe stock standard in Thailand but nice for me. 

Place I stayed had big pools. Gym poor but passable. Room had a nice sea outlook and was a minute or two from beach. Cost not bad. 

A nice seaside place. 

Baht bus 15 minutes to Pattaya. 

A little bit of pollution on a couple of days so maybe in the pollution season less appealing. 

Off topic but there it is. 

To sit in Emily's on Soi 7 and be a entertained by the Bars opposite.

6 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:

To sit in Emily's on Soi 7 and be a entertained by the Bars opposite.

Sounds a exciting life 

May I ask you kind Sir and please don't take this insultingly...but I prefer you go to the gym than sit at Emily's and God forbid I have no idea who Emily's is but the gym would be far far better for you 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/28/2024 at 2:23 PM, georgegeorgia said:

God forbid I have no idea who Emily's is

It's a restaurant, years ago it was called 'we love Emily', now it's just Emily restaurant. 

It can be fun watching the action from the bars opposite but mostly old guys sitting in line getting drunk, I prefer the soi Buakhou view. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 7/27/2024 at 9:42 AM, hotandsticky said:

Obviously posted to attract a response from those dumb enough, or bored enough, to respond.

It was in the email newsletter, it's the only content I look at. Just trawling though once a day, certainly not bored

On 7/26/2024 at 12:05 PM, JimTripper said:

This guy had some sort of mental breakup on the flight. Anyone know possible cause? I don't think it's alcohol.

Probably a covid mask wearing mental break-down considering it's from 2021. Why show such an old video making it look like it just happened?

Edited by Pattaya57

1 minute ago, Pattaya57 said:

Probably a covid mask wearing mental break-down considering it's from 2021. Why show such an old video making it look like it just happened?

You're hung up on timeframes.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

Please keep wearing a mask and this is to everyone!

,I'm wearing one at work and at shopping.

It serves several purposes

Masks must still be worn to protect ourselves from the germs of others breathing their breath all over your face ,spitting at you like a dog in a street , hovering over you ,cough cough they do sneezing at you

I was forced to wear a mask at the gym yesterday a man sneezing nearby !!!!! At a gym ...go home I said to him ...breathing all your germs over me 😢 

Edited by georgegeorgia

On 7/26/2024 at 1:05 AM, JimTripper said:

This guy had some sort of mental breakup on the flight. Anyone know possible cause? I don't think it's alcohol.

It was mostly alcohol, possibly aggravated by tranquilizers prescribed to counter fear of flying. The combination may have provoked a "mental health episode." It's not unusual for people who drink alcohol on top of Xanax or Ambien to dusplay really odd behavior.

He was cited for public intoxication and discorderly conduct.  It happened on a flight in September, 2021 and has been frequently reposted on social media due to the "growling."