President Kamala Harris

7 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

you forgot to mention those Chinese who are recently getting charged and convicted of trying to film secure military bases in the US. Just the average person foreigner from China right? 

Everyone should just face the facts. There is no way to tell how many islamic or Chinese or Russian people have passed illegally into the USA until they show themselves. This is because of the Biden border policies. It is a scary thought. Reminds me of an old Chuck Norris movies being invaded from within the country. Perhaps, if Harris (border Czar) or Biden had actually gone and seen the people crossing without checks they would have thought about their decision to open the borders more. But even Biden can not get near the border where this was happening. Instead he visited safer locations that did not show this. Too scared to be near what he has caused. Whereas Harris was too scared to even go in the area safe or not safe. It was her job to do so. 

Lots of spies probably. Kamala does not care. She is worried about pronouns.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Perhaps the border might be more secure if Trump hadn't killed the Border Security bill.

Perhaps stop blaming Trump? Biden reversed his policies which worked better.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The polls are surging for Kamala Harris.

Trump can't figure out how to respond.

More lies. I looked at 13 recent polls. Trump won 8 and one was a tie. The results are similar to Biden. Harris was behind Biden but most dumb Democrats support whoever the leader is. Hence the jump.

• Agree 1

On 7/26/2024 at 8:24 PM, novacova said:

Of course they do, otherwise they would have chosen RFK Jr who has a way better chance of defeating Trump. But he is not mailable ...

I think you mean "malleable" (meaning easily influenced or pliable). 

I don't think RFK Jr. would appreciate being put into the cargo department of a truck or a plane. 

2 hours ago, Irish star said:

Someone is feeling Threatened by a Woman 

By your responses I can see why you would feel threatened by a woman. Myself not so much as I am attracted to smart women. Its why Susan is such a turn off for me. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Although no one is probably going to browse through 22 pages of postings, much less react...

It must ne noted that there may be some bumps in the road ahead.

In a recent video, Kamala Harris openly talked about her unsuccessful policies, using AI tools to make her sound serious and sober and remove any unnecessary laughter. Democrats argue this is problematic because they worry that if Kamala's policies are communicated clearly and straightforwardly, people won't want to vote for her.

She has policies? That is a new one on me.. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/26/2024 at 5:06 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Impressed with her so far. Keep it up Kamala. Seems enthusiastic, normal, eloquent. 

Laughing hyena
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

The Georgia State University Convocation Center in Atlanta was filled to the rafters. The seating capacity in the stadium's website qouted 8,000 and 10,000 people turned up. The upper levels were all filled up unlike Trump's rallies where there were many empty seats on the podium level and empty upper floors. The energy was high with consistent cheering and chanting to lock him up. All were kept engaged throughtout the rally. Quite a different with the Trump's rallies with supporters bored and leaving in the middle of his speech. Challenge was thrown to Trump to debate which he wouldn't have the guts. Star powers were there and Georgia dynamo Starcey Abrams delivered. The deficit in Georgia polls have now been narrowed to a dead tie. With the second wave momentum at the DNC and running mate announcement, things are looking super for the Dems to keep Georgia blue.   

I read the other day....although this will be trashed or demands for footage or 'real" quotes will be made......that large numbers of Trump fans were visibly bored and on their smartphones during Trump's acceptance speech.....could have been left wing agent Provocateurs I guess?

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 5:44 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the plan has always been to install a woman in the W H. Perhaps the Bene Gesserit exists in reality.

Don't be silly. She would never pass the gom jabbar test.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Being VP that is part of her job. Same with Biden. Please wake up.

When you have no facts you knowingly make things up.

Do you know what that is called?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, farangkinok said:

Don't be silly. She would never pass the gom jabbar test.

I have to ask how you came to name yourself "white man bird poop". Do you really expect to be taken seriously?🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Saw a footage by Brian Shapiro of thousands leaving the Nevada rally in the middle of Trump's speech. Bored or perhaps bother by the heat? Certainly not provocateurs in those large numbers. Doesn't augur well for the campaign organizer and the monotonous repetitive speech.  

I am obviously biased, not being a fan, but five minutes of listening to him.....oh boy.

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/kamala-harris-border-policy-rcna163317

Not a prolem and i bet Fox News has this too lol

But Ms. Harris was not, in fact, appointed border czar, nor was she tasked with addressing the broader problems plaguing the border itself, where minors have at times slept on the floors of overcrowded facilities for days beyond the legal limit. Rather she was deputized by President Biden with the diplomatic mission of solving the “root causes” of migration from countries like Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, tackling the issues that spur people to flee in the first place, like drug violence and lack of economic opportunity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/17/us/politics/kamala-harris-border-czar.html

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

The Georgia State University Convocation Center in Atlanta was filled to the rafters. The seating capacity in the stadium's website qouted 8,000 and 10,000 people turned up. The upper levels were all filled up unlike Trump's rallies where there were many empty seats on the podium level and empty upper floors. The energy was high with consistent cheering and chanting to lock him up. All were kept engaged throughtout the rally. Quite a different with the Trump's rallies with supporters bored and leaving in the middle of his speech. Challenge was thrown to Trump to debate which he wouldn't have the guts. Star powers were there and Georgia dynamo Starcey Abrams delivered. The deficit in Georgia polls have now been narrowed to a dead tie. With the second wave momentum at the DNC and running mate announcement, things are looking super for the Dems to keep Georgia blue.   

I we could get just one MAGA to just compare her to Trumps boring Las Vegas.