President Kamala Harris

On 7/26/2024 at 6:31 PM, steven100 said:

I just cannot accept that Kamala Harris is suppose to be the President of the United States of America. 

It's laughable ....  but I'm not being detrimental or nasty about it in any way ... it's just she does not fit into that category in any way whatsoever.  

She is a strong person, she comes across as jovial person,  she probably has alot of excellent qualities ....  

but,  not a President of the United States which is considered one of the most powerful positions in the world. 

God save America ....  

I respect your opinion although I do not have the same opinion. Bottom line, I have one vote in November and my judgement certainly more closely aligns with the stated values/policies/actions of the Democrat Party (that said very serious changes must be made within that Party after driving a stake through the "lack of" heart of the current Trump party).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

I respect your opinion although I do not have the same opinion. Bottom line, I have one vote in November and my judgement certainly more closely aligns with the stated values/policies/actions of the Democrat Party (that said very serious changes must be made within that Party after driving a stake through the "lack of" heart of the current Trump party).

So you believe in

Wars

Open borders

Mussolini price controls

Defunding police

Harris does

On 7/26/2024 at 7:45 PM, Will B Good said:

Which seems to be some 50% of the US population....how odd?

Hopefully, fr more than 50% of the American citizen voters come November. I would be deeply depressed as an American thinking that 50% willingly support the end of the country where my DNA has been from before the founding of the country.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The last housing meltdown was cause by government intervention in the home loan industry. 

Nothing has changed in the respect, except that now Harris wants to give magically "first time buyers" $25K so they can buy homes they can't afford and drive home prices up. 

Given that the real issue in 2006-2007 was predatory loans and banks packaging up those loans as commoditized securities, I don't see how providing help to first time home buyers (ie, middle class families) is going to turn society into a bunch of crazy loons. But please, let's hear your genius theory of change. 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Except she is Indian not black. Also cares about herself like Obama. Can't even explain policies. Refuses to do 3 debates or interviews. Just another fake person wanting to be rich.

I love how you get to tell other people what race they are. Thanks for rolling us back to 1860. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, RubenRemus said:

I love how you get to tell other people what race they are. Thanks for rolling us back to 1860. 

So people can change race to attract votes now? What she did. Why is she ashamed to be Indian? Vivek isnt. Kamala seems to be racist against Indians. 

14 minutes ago, proton said:

amazing anyone will vote for this clown

Tell you who will vote for Kamala and you can gnashed your teeth. Prominent Republicans, some of Trump's former staffers like former TRump WH press secretary Stephanie Grisham, Olivia Troye former homeland security. Mayor John Giles,  Lt Gov. Geoff Duncan and others who spoke at the DNC. Nothing more shameful than being condemned by your own party leaders and rub salt by  praising Kamala to bring leadership to the White House which Trump cannot. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maesariang said:

So people can change race to attract votes now? What she did. Why is she ashamed to be Indian? Vivek isnt. Kamala seems to be racist against Indians. 

This race talk is so passe. Black voters support Harris over Trump  by a wide margin. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

This race talk is so passe. Black voters support Harris over Trump  by a wide margin. 

I live in america. Black people i know cant stand kamala. Dont know where you get this from

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Tell you who will vote for Kamala and you can gnashed your teeth. Prominent Republicans, some of Trump's former staffers like former TRump WH press secretary Stephanie Grisham, Olivia Troye former homeland security. Mayor John Giles,  Lt Gov. Geoff Duncan and others who spoke at the DNC. Nothing more shameful than being condemned by your own party leaders and rub salt by  praising Kamala to bring leadership to the White House which Trump cannot. 

Just wishful thinking on your part

20 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Tell you more. Young Black and Indian women share an identity with Kamala Harris and very few Americans buy into Trump's racist attack that Harris just "turned Black". This kind of racist attack by Trump is backfiring on his election campaign. 

Trumps racism is old news, americans dont care anymore. The hot topic is antisemitism and hamas. The left supports islam. Regular americans dont

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

Proof do your own homework!  Proof of what?  why don't your provide some yourself convince me to vote the way you want me to vote!

Rather than being ignorant, why don't you read forum rules? It is required to provide credible link/s to back up claim/s made.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, RubenRemus said:

Given that the real issue in 2006-2007 was predatory loans and banks packaging up those loans as commoditized securities, I don't see how providing help to first time home buyers (ie, middle class families) is going to turn society into a bunch of crazy loons. But please, let's hear your genius theory of change. 

Had the government not been in the loan business and regulating who had to be loaned to, and had the banks been forced to cover their own paper, it never would have happened. 

Too many people buying homes they could afford, with easy money, continuously driving the housing market higher. 

I do not doubt that giving $25K to first time home buyers will help them buy homes, but do you not think it will drive prices up? And when they default on the loans, of course there will be a program to make payments for them. How is it fair? It's no different than the student loan forgiveness.

Get the government out of the student loan and home loan business the prices would plummet.

Make banks responsible for the money they loan, and make borrowers responsible for the money they borrow. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Had the government not been in the loan business and regulating who had to be loaned to, and had the banks been forced to cover their own paper, it never would have happened. 

Too many people buying homes they could afford, with easy money, continuously driving the housing market higher. 

I do not doubt that giving $25K to first time home buyers will help them buy homes, but do you not think it will drive prices up? And when they default on the loans, of course there will be a program to make payments for them. How is it fair? It's no different than the student loan forgiveness.

Get the government out of the student loan and home loan business the prices would plummet.

Make banks responsible for the money they loan, and make borrowers responsible for the money they borrow. 

Yeah, it is typical sloppy government apparatchik thinking. Just throw money at a problem and it will go away.  The housing crisis is a combination of lack of housing supply, increased costs of goods/labour, and especially the brutal mortgage rates now being charged.  Giving a chunk of change won't change any of those problems. All it will do is add to the debt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

Warren is as much a pretender as Buffy Saint Marie, she is not Native American. She's a liar. 

https://apnews.com/article/fbd21514284b461889161861a4161495

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The DNA test that Sen. Elizabeth Warren used to try to rebut the ridicule of President Donald Trump angered some Native Americans, who complained that the genetic analysis cheapens the identities of tribal members with deeper ties to the Indian past.

But she’s not a member of any tribe, and many Indians take exception to anyone who claims to be part Indian without being enrolled in a tribe, especially for political purposes.

The issue raised was she claimed native Idian heritage as an outcome of her DNA test. The Indian nation rejected her self  identification as not being cultural appropriate. Seems to me the rejection was rather politically correct  reaction that would normally be dismissed by MAGA world - what is considered compliant - raised and living on a reservation - it's all a somewhat ridiculous storm in a tea cup as is trump generated faux outrage on whether she is "black" - just the usual MAGA BS.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Trumps racism is old news, americans dont care anymore.

Do you not see how dystopian that might become.....or has become?

UK is dystopian. Trump for another four years would delay islamification

• Sad 2