President Kamala Harris

Just now, Will B Good said:

New Primary Wall: According to official reports, 52 miles of new primary wall were constructed in areas where no barriers previously existed. 

And five hundred miles of new wall that replaced decrepit existing wall. Have we not been thought this before? 

Nice that Harris (apparently) now supports building the wall, after years of being vehemently against it. You Harris supporters better get on board with it, at least until after the election. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And five hundred miles of new wall that replaced decrepit existing wall. Have we not been thought this before? 

Nice that Harris (apparently) now supports building the wall, after years of being vehemently against it. You Harris supporters better get on board with it, at least until after the election. 

So we are agreed......52 miles.....glad we got that out of the way.

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Harris lying non stop. 

16 hours ago, Will B Good said:

New Primary Wall: According to official reports, 52 miles of new primary wall were constructed in areas where no barriers previously existed. 

Perhaps the existing walls didn't stop anyone.

Look, let's build walls where they are efficient at stopping boarder crossings and let's not build walls where they are useless symbols intended to pander to ideological beliefs.  Instead let's spend the money for unneeded walls on bolstering the legal and enforcement systems.  Duh!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Instead let's spend the money for unneeded walls on bolstering the legal and enforcement systems.  Duh!

I'm not sure if your serious , I hope not 

Sounds like you expect people to go out to work when a wall could the job? +(Which is tragic)

Work life balance is the new era ,why work when it's not needed 

Edited by georgegeorgia

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The vast majority of illegals enter the US via legal ports of entry.

Trump never proposed a way to stop them.

Fail.

As I understand it, Trump effectively stopped the illegals from entering the country. 

Upon taking office, Biden-Harris canceled the Trump policies and allowed the illegals to flood in. 

Earlier this year, understanding the flood of illegals could cost them the election, Biden-Harris reinstated several of the Trump policies significantly reducing the flood of illegals. 

Of course, Biden-Harris only did this after lying for months and claiming there was nothing that they could do to slow the flood of illegals without the POC "bipartisan" border bill. 

The POC bill was only designed to better facilitate the flood of illegals entering the county, not to stop or significantly slow the flood. 

I do not doubt that you and the other leftists here understand it differently. 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm not sure if your serious , I hope not 

Sounds like you expect people to go out to work when a wall could the job? +(Which is tragic)

Work life balance is the new era ,why work when it's not needed 

Look, let's build walls where they are efficient at stopping boarder crossings and let's not build walls where they are useless symbols intended to pander to ideological beliefs.  Instead let's spend the money for unneeded walls on bolstering the legal and enforcement systems.  Duh!

13 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Look, let's build walls where they are efficient at stopping boarder crossings and let's not build walls where they are useless symbols intended to pander to ideological beliefs.  Instead let's spend the money for unneeded walls on bolstering the legal and enforcement systems.  Duh!

Where is it that they are useless?  

The illegal immigration infrastructure is such that most of the border us susceptible. 

With the wall, also comes an access road, power, water, and electronic surveillance. 

That said, 500 miles of the wall that the Trump Administration built, was actually replacing the old decrepit barrier. 

No one is advocating a wall between along the Montana-Canada border. 

Just now, Inderpland said:

Data Guru Marvels At Stunning Increase In Voter Registration Since Kamala Harris Took Over: ‘You Just Don’t See That’

Get ready for 8 years of President Kamala Harris. Looking forward to the enourmos amount of MAGA pearl clutching coming up.😆

MAGAs with a "pearl necklace".....now that is funny

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

As I understand it, Trump effectively stopped the illegals from entering the country. 

Upon taking office, Biden-Harris canceled the Trump policies and allowed the illegals to flood in. 

Earlier this year, understanding the flood of illegals could cost them the election, Biden-Harris reinstated several of the Trump policies significantly reducing the flood of illegals. 

Of course, Biden-Harris only did this after lying for months and claiming there was nothing that they could do to slow the flood of illegals without the POC "bipartisan" border bill. 

The POC bill was only designed to better facilitate the flood of illegals entering the county, not to stop or significantly slow the flood. 

I do not doubt that you and the other leftists here understand it differently. 

Trump allowed 3 million illegals into the USA.

The number would have been higher, but COVID, not Trump, stopped them.

17 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Where is it that they are useless?  

The illegal immigration infrastructure is such that most of the border us susceptible. 

With the wall, also comes an access road, power, water, and electronic surveillance. 

That said, 500 miles of the wall that the Trump Administration built, was actually replacing the old decrepit barrier. 

No one is advocating a wall between along the Montana-Canada border. 

All presidents have walls built during their administration.

What was different about Trump is he wanted walls built where none were needed, places where people didn't cross.

Trump failed, and the only walls built were in the standard high crossing areas, the usual rebuilds.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump allowed 3 million illegals into the USA.

The number would have been higher, but COVID, not Trump, stopped them.

So three million in three-year for Trump, verses ten million for Biden after COVID stopped it. 

• But Biden-Harris were able to get flood of illegals back going by:
  • Stopping construction of the border wall and selling off the components
  • Lifting the title-two restrictions that turned back unaccompanied minors 
  • Canceling the expedited removal program

It is interesting that COVID stopped illegal immigration immediately under Trump, but then with COVID in full swing, illegal immigration exploded as soon as Biden to office.

It is even more interesting that COVID did nothing to increase inflation under Trump, and in fact inflation actually went down almost 1% under Trump during COVID, but it took another year of COVID under Biden to drive it up. How funny is that? 

You crack me up. 

inflation.thumb.jpg.d0c0fe2236a3b2d06d8c9e6ff2a01f56.jpg

Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2024 (usinflationcalculator.com)

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I think it safe to say that men that like grabbing women by the pu**y will be voting for Trump, and that the men that have no interest in a woman’s pu**y will be voting for Harris. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I think it safe to say that men that like grabbing women by the pu**y will be voting for Trump, and that the men that have no interest in a woman’s pu**y will be voting for Harris. 

That kind of hate will get Trump re elected 

10 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You know......I think you maybe right......sadly.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 7/26/2024 at 7:35 PM, susanlea said:

You said joe  was winning 2 months ago

yer and we had to read post after post on how Hillery  would be the first female president------ 100% I think he saying was at the time....

13 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

yer and we had to read post after post on how Hillery  would be the first female president------ 100% I think he saying was at the time....

Too bad the mistique has failed and everybody knows his incompetency is just the bluster and the sort of behavior is not working well anymore.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Trump was elected once because of the "Anyone but Hillary vote". Trump will fail this time because of the "Anyone but Trump vote".

• Like 1