How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Walk into a busy bar and tell people you have a lovely foreskin. Good luck 

I don't see that would raise any more eyebrows than you walking into a bar trying to tell those with foreskins how disadvantaged they are , and insulting those that disagree, whilst dressed as an ugly woman.   Do you even read the crap you write before posting?

Just now, Bday Prang said:

I don't see that would raise any more eyebrows than you walking into a bar trying to tell those with foreskins how disadvantaged they are , and insulting those that disagree, whilst dressed as an ugly woman.   Do you even read the crap you write before posting?

How ironic. Go read the stuff you wrote. Just weird.

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Well its pretty obvious that science has now become another victim of the sickness that is spreading through society, and the term "science" has pretty much lost any of the gravitas it used to possess.

Yes indeed! Simple example from 2020. SARS virus is everywhere so governments began to order useless masks and installing UV-air purifiers everywhere.

Did those masks do banana? Nope, in fact they made it difficult to breath but also made $$$. They still do 

UV laps? anybody knew how much power has to be applied to actually kill dead (yes, they are not "alive") viruses? Nope - they installed light boxes with fans. 

But if you raise your voice and call it BS, than you're [hm] anti-semite.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Who suggested walking into a bar and discussing foreskins?   please remind me 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Who suggested walking into a bar and discussing foreskins?   please remind me 

Buddy, your last 10 posts are just creepy. Crapping on about foreskins. Then you said you had an erection. Then you claimed bigotry. None of your comments are normal.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Whilst for whatever sick reason you try to present as a "menopausal misery" your limited IQ and the fact that your debating skills are on a level with a sullen schoolgirl means you will never be taken seriously. no matter how much you crave to be, 1/2 your cock missing and nobody else agrees with you that you are special,   How sad   you have my sympathy, and if it makes you feel better,  I think you are really "special",  I was going to say unique but due to a few other retards on here who have a suspiciously similar semi literate  posting style I don't think you are unique at all 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Well its pretty obvious that science has now become another victim of the sickness that is spreading through society, and the term "science" has pretty much lost any of the gravitas it used to possess.  It would appear that scientific facts these days can be twisted at will and long established principles can be disregarded completely as long as it stops somebody from being offended its all absolutely fine.  In fact to disagree indicates bigotry

Whilst for whatever sick reason you try to present as a "menopausal misery" your limited IQ and the fact that your debating skills are on a level with a sullen schoolgirl means you will never be taken seriously. no matter how much you crave to be, 1/2 your cock missing and nobody else agrees with you that you are special,   How sad   you have my sympathy, and if it makes you feel better,  I think you are really "special",  I was going to say unique but due to a few other retards on here who have a suspiciously similar semi literate  posting style I don't think you are unique at all 

The internet is a strange place. Totally weird posts.

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Buddy, your last 10 posts are just creepy. Crapping on about foreskins. Then you said you had an erection. Then you claimed bigotry. None of your comments are normal.

No less normal than pretending to be a woman.  why do you do that?  Presumably you realise that a man making such comments would look even more ridiculous

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

suspiciously similar semi literate  posting style I don't think you are unique at all 

Go show your last 20 comments to a doctor. See what they say. They will probably feel sorry for you. An old guy rambling online for 4 hours about foreskins.

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

No less normal than pretending to be a woman.  why do you do that?  Presumably you realise that a man making such comments would look even more ridiculous

Go talk to a doctor about it. You are totally worked up about this issue. Something is wrong.

Just now, susanlea said:

Go show your last 20 comments to a doctor. See what they say. They will probably feel sorry for you. An old guy rambling online for 4 hours about foreskins.

no different to the old guy , pretending to be a woman , telling everybody how lucky he is to have had 1/2 his cock cut off. :clap2: 

Go talk to a doctor about it. You are totally worked up about this issue. Something is wrong.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice,  obviously a plastic surgeon would be required

no different to the old guy , pretending to be a woman , telling everybody how lucky he is to have had 1/2 his cock cut off. :clap2: 

Your understanding of science is pretty bad. Explains a lot.

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

why not get the other half removed too,  I doubt you ever use it , 

• Sad 1

Just now, susanlea said:

How sad. Guy sitting alone playing with his foreskin. 

Not as sad as the old guy sitting alone fumbling around looking for something that should be there but  isn't.    An expression on your face reminiscent of a recently neutered tom cat that doesn't fully understand what has happened, but instinctively knows something isn't right    A fate worse than death

32 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Walk into a busy bar and tell people you have a lovely foreskin. Good luck 

I wear one dried as a pendant on a 5 baht gold chain. Its a small one so it wasnt mine

• Haha 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

I wear one dried as a pendant on a 5 baht gold chain. Its a small one so it wasnt mine

If there is 5 baht of gold attached to it you can expect compliments

Not as sad as the old guy sitting alone fumbling around looking for something that should be there but  isn't.    An expression on your face reminiscent of a recently neutered tom cat that doesn't fully understand what has happened, but instinctively knows something isn't right    A fate worse than death

I'm sorry your life is no better than talking up foreskin. Saddest posts I've ever seen.

I found Filipinas to be more domesticated, more affinity for cleaning up, doing laundry. Maybe because the families are bigger due to greater poverty, I don't know.

Filipinas are wittier. Thais are more honest. You're much more likely to be scammed and lied to by Filipinos than Thais. Though Thai girls can steal too of course.

Filipinas have a greater sexual appetite, looking at the birth rate bears it out.

Thais are more concerned about public appearance than Filipinas. Filipinas drink more. Thais cook better, basically because Filipino food is not very good.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Filipinas drink more. Thais cook better, basically because Filipino food is not very good.

No they don't drink more

Thais don't cook at all. 

Since I was introduced to Pinoy cuisine I've never ate anything thai. Except som-tam as a snack with booze. 
Pinoy food is amazing! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I'm sorry your life is no better than talking up foreskin. Saddest posts I've ever seen.

Equally sorry that you involuntary mutilation, presumably authorised by your mother, has resulted in you carrying a large chip on your shoulder and bizarrely  pretending to be female , What a sorry state of affairs  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

No they don't drink more

Thais don't cook at all. 

Since I was introduced to Pinoy cuisine I've never ate anything thai. Except som-tam as a snack with booze. 
Pinoy food is amazing! 

Lots of Thais cook. Not all though. Maybe 50% are good.

Thais dont cook :cheesy:

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Equally sorry that you involuntary mutilation, presumably authorised by your mother, has resulted in you carrying a large chip on your shoulder and bizarrely  pretending to be female , What a sorry state of affairs  

Imagine having no subjects to talk about in life apart from foreskin. You must spend all day playing with it. A truly sad life. 

Just now, susanlea said:

Imagine having no subjects to talk about in life apart from foreskin. You must spend all day playing with it. A truly sad life. 

Not as sad as not being able to play with it   that must be awful, but, what you never had you never miss or so they say,