Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

2 hours ago, James105 said:

It's for your safety.  The far right are no joke and without these measures the far right will... erm... well, I don't know exactly, but they have started to round them up as you can see from these images.   I'm sure they are much more dangerous than they look as the far right are sneaky like that, and the PM would not have devoted most of his press conference talking about dangerous thugs like these rather than the 3 innocent girls that were brutally murdered if that was not the case.  

image.png.662329fa8761e6922e3ea17ffd920859.png

image.png.15ed999ea21e2ac912e6899a24a37775.png

Some of the evil right wing extremists are masters of disguise, What appears to be a middle aged woman in the first pic is actually Tommy Robinson himself.   The blonde woman in the second picture is actually 3 combat trained ex special services skinheads, obviously their disguises , although impressive to the layman, were no match for the keen eyes of the specially trained officers who spotted them

9 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Seriously, get a grip. This kid attacked some girls and it was utterly sickening, and nobody wishes anything other than for him to have a miserable life behind bars. As I have said before, that attack happened five minutes' walk from the street I grew up in, it is just shocking.

That is that.

But the Muslim community are not up and about causing violence are they? The EDL is ("far right" whether you like that term or not). They were bussed in to Southport to attack the mosque thanks to far right lies on the internet about the perpetrator, his name, his religion, and his immigration status. All lies. Then they left. The actual local people rallied together the next day to clear the damage, rebuild the wall of the mosque, rebuild whatever else had been damaged, and returned to grieving. Like normal people - they didn't want violence, they didn't want yobbos smashing up their community.

So the far right thugs DO need controlling as they are the ones smashing things up based on nothing. Do you think the far right are being persecuted now? I always thought they were tough bully boys and hated the "woke", but seems they are snowflakes who can't handle real life.

Should the PM do nothing about mobs going round the country attacking innocent communities? Are the snowflakes ok if he uses harsh words? Boo Hoo.

Not sure if you have just woken up from cryo-sleep so let me get you up to date.  The EDL was disbanded in 2013.  There is no EDL.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Seems to be the cycle of modern life in multicultural England.

The Brixton race riots in the 1980s were sparked by an event that (highly likely) wasn't race related but was the catalyst. A rumour about a white man throwing something through the front door of a house where black people were having a party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Cross_house_fire

Similarly, the race riots after George Floyd was killed released underlying tensions about police brutality against black people, even though it had nothing to do with race.

Fast forward...I think the murders of the little girls in Southport was a catalyst for the underlying tensions about mass immigration and its effects on England.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That didn’t bother you when the baseless allegations against Muslims were being thrown about.

I’ve already linked a credible report on the involvement with a local church.

I didn't reply to that comments as it was inaccurate. It was hate speech. I scrolled on by.

Your comment was not hate speech do I asked for confirmation.

34 minutes ago, James105 said:

Just stating a fact.  I can't help it if you don't like facts and the fact is there is no EDL any more.   

Yes, there was violence in Southport.   People were rightly angry that someone (again either a 1st or 2nd generation immigrant) killed 3 little girls.  Starmer, because he is an out of touch moron, instead of expressing any kind of understanding of the root cause of that anger decided he would light the touch paper and add fuel to the anger.     

Let me educate you on the "far right" as this is a very specific political ideology that promotes racial supremacy, genocide, neo-nazism and fascism.   The British people detest the "far right" and sacrificed so much to defeat it in the 1940s.   It is not "far right" to be angry that 3 little girls were killed.   False information can be defeated very easily with factual information and speculation is still rife about the motives of the attacker as showing photos of an innocent looking 10 year old choir boy who did an appearance on the BBC for (ironically) children in need are just fuelling even more conspiracies that the real motives are being covered up.   

Sad defense of the rioters.

• Thumbs Up 2

51 minutes ago, James105 said:

You make a good point.   Unfortunately precedent has been set that in order for people to be listened to and get what they want then rioting is the way as was demonstrated in the BLM riots and the Harehills riots more recently.   It's a shame that those who are the most vociferous now about the white people expressing their anger and rioting were so, so quiet when it was other ethnicities doing so.   It's hard to take anyone seriously who have such obvious double standards, up to and including the PM who actually bent the knee to the BLM rioters.   

There’s an obvious double standard.

You defending rightwing rioters.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s an obvious double standard.

You defending rightwing rioters.

I don't know the politics of people angry about 3 little girls being massacred.  I would assume that both left and right wing voters would be angered about 3 little girls being senselessly murdered.  Do I have that wrong?  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Normal people don’t riot, attack entirely innocent communities, attack the police and spew hate on the basis of stuff fed to them on the internet.

A few thousand right wing thugs taking part in coordinated riots across the country is something the police and courts can and will deal with.

‘Normal people’ will support the police and courts in doing just that.

I was speaking generally, with specific reference to this:

' Currently every other word coming out of the mouths of politicians is "far right" as they continue to push their narrative to the limit.  The events that caused all these incidents seem to have been forgotten, but that was always the intention.

They can continue to blame who ever they want for as long as they want, but until our spineless politicians accept and deal with the fact that people have had enough, and stop their pathetic attempts to label any one who disagrees with their warped view of reality as "extreme right wing" these problems are going nowhere.  '

rather than specifically to this event as was the poster whose post I endorsed, but see James 105 post above. I actually deleted a disclaimer to that effect as unnecessary, obviously not, I had not factored in the Leftie tactic of twisting and distorting to pretend you said something you didn't.

The narrative seems to be that all the rioters were "right wing thugs bussed in" [do we have any evidence of this allegation?], and that no local people were involved, they just helped clean the Mosque afterwards. Do we have evidence that no local people were involved?

Have they appeared before a court and their addresses given? Have the Police issued a statement?

This sounds so "on narrative " that I can't help but feel it must have been cut and pasted from the Guardian or somesuch. As someone who lived in an East London Borough being taken over by muslims I tend to question the narrative.

'Normal people don’t riot' This applies to Whitechapel, Harehill, Brixton, Toxteth, the poll tax riots too? A material part of the population of People of these areas not normal?

2 minutes ago, mokwit said:

I was speaking generally, with specific reference to this:

' Currently every other word coming out of the mouths of politicians is "far right" as they continue to push their narrative to the limit.  The events that caused all these incidents seem to have been forgotten, but that was always the intention.

They can continue to blame who ever they want for as long as they want, but until our spineless politicians accept and deal with the fact that people have had enough, and stop their pathetic attempts to label any one who disagrees with their warped view of reality as "extreme right wing" these problems are going nowhere.  '

rather than specifically to this event as was the poster whose post I endorsed, but see James 105 post above. I actually deleted a disclaimer to that effect as unnecessary, obviously not, I had not factored in the Leftie tactic of twisting and distorting to pretend you said something you didn't.

The narrative seems to be that all the rioters were "right wing thugs bussed in" [do we have any evidence of this allegation?], and that no local people were involved, they just helped clean the Mosque afterwards. Do we have evidence that no local people were involved?

Have they appeared before a court and their addresses given? Have the Police issued a statement?

This sounds so "on narrative " that I can't help but feel it must have been cut and pasted from the Guardian or somesuch. As someone who lived in an East London Borough being taken over by muslims I tend to question the narrative.

'Normal people don’t riot' This applies to Whitechapel, Harehill, Brixton, Toxteth, the poll tax riots too? A material part of the population of People of these areas not normal?

Do you thing the thugs engaging in Nazi salutes at the Cenotaph where right wingers?

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think you are right, people from across the political spectrum, indeed across the whole of society are very rightly outraged over this heinous crime.

But it’s not everyone who’s out rioting, attacking a completely innocent community, destroying property and violently assaulting the police.

So you agree that you don't know their politics either then, so perhaps you should stop spreading the falsehoods that you do by labelling them as such.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you thing the thugs engaging in Nazi salutes at the Cenotaph where right wingers?

How come you missed this?

'The narrative seems to be that all the rioters were "right wing thugs bussed in" [do we have any evidence of this allegation?], and that no local people were involved, they just helped clean the Mosque afterwards. Do we have evidence that no local people were involved?

'Normal people don’t riot' This applies to Whitechapel, Harehill, Brixton, Toxteth, the poll tax riots too? A material part of the population of People of these areas not normal?'

No answer as always with you.

Pleas post an example (genuine request). I have not seen anything online that is definitively a Nazi salute - having your hand in the air whilst someone takes a photo is not a Nazi solute. Secondly, is a small group of right wingers representative of all who were there? Thirdly I can think of two laughable false flag operations where the "Right Wing thugs" were so obviously from a casting agency (the people waving a flag ON A BALCONY not amidst the Canadian truckers, and the 5 skinheads dressed in black that the BBC focussed on at a PEGIDA rally made up of families, one actually had a No Nazi swastika on no entry sign tattooed on his neck, but the BBC didn't show that. Real Nazi insignia at Unite the Right, yes.

If we are quite rightly going to rail against people giving signs associated with murderous or oppressive regimes then we should also rail against clenched fists/red stars and much more than just ISIS flags. 55m died in ww2, 250m have been estimated to have been killed by a "peaceful" expansionist totalitarian ideology. Should we ban their signs or not? Yes, you could even apply it CoE.

12 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

But the Muslim community are not up and about causing violence are they? The EDL is ("far right" whether you like that term or not). They were bussed in to Southport to attack the mosque thanks to far right lies on the internet about the perpetrator, his name, his religion, and his immigration status. All lies. Then they left. The actual local people rallied together the next day to clear the damage, rebuild the wall of the mosque, rebuild whatever else had been damaged, and returned to grieving. Like normal people - they didn't want violence, they didn't want yobbos smashing up their community.

This sounds so "on narrative " that I can't help but feel it must have been cut and pasted from the Guardian or somesuch.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Answer the questions and stop with the deflection tactics to mask your non answering. Pick your spots very carefully, don't you?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Answer the questions and stop with the deflection tactics to mask your non answering. Pick your spots very carefully, don't you?

Pointing out thugs being rightwingers engaging in Nazis salutes is a deflection?

On 7/30/2024 at 7:37 PM, James105 said:

Since the attacker is 17 that means no-one will know his name (officially) until after he has been found guilty and convicted by the courts.  Only then can he be named by the Judge, 

That is not correct.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Pointing out thugs being rightwingers engaging in Nazis salutes is a deflection?

What Nazi salutes?, all we have is 2tierKier who refers to British people as right wing thugs saying there was Nazi salute at the Cenotaph. I asked yo to show me them - you are always demanding links from others, where is your link for this?

As you said yourself '

If you make a statement of what was reported you need to provide evidence that is indeed what was reported ‘a link’. We can address wether or not

the report is true. It’s not for anyone else but you to demonstrate the veracity of your statements.'

Show us this Nazi salute.

While I am here, a reminder:

How come you missed this?

'The narrative seems to be that all the rioters were "right wing thugs bussed in" [do we have any evidence of this allegation?], and that no local people were involved, they just helped clean the Mosque afterwards. Do we have evidence that no local people were involved?

'Normal people don’t riot' This applies to Whitechapel, Harehill, Brixton, Toxteth, the poll tax riots too? A material part of the population of People of these areas not normal?'

No answer as always with you.

• Love It 1

45 minutes ago, mokwit said:

This sounds so "on narrative " that I can't help but feel it must have been cut and pasted from the Guardian or somesuch.

When you state the narrative seems to be, then insert a narrative.

It’s for you to demonstrate that what you claim is the narrative is indeed what you yourself claim it to be.

You can then take your questions to those who have made that the narrative.

While you are here.

Fo you condemn the attacks by the rioters against the entirely innocent Muslim community? Do you condemn the property damage by the rioters?

Do you condemn the violent attacks on police officers by the rioters?

• Like 2

I have removed a reported post that was behind a paywall. Please if you want links to be read, make sure they are free to be viewed by everyone, or the points you are raising are lost.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When you state the narrative seems to be, then insert a narrative.

It’s for you to demonstrate that what you claim is the narrative is indeed what you yourself claim it to be.

You can then take your questions to those who have made that the narrative.

While you are here.

Fo you condemn the attacks by the rioters against the entirely innocent Muslim community? Do you condemn the property damage by the rioters?

Do you condemn the violent attacks on police officers by the rioters?

Si far no, he and many others haven't, while requiring the muslim community to condemn the killings.
They'll just continue their narrative that the police and politicians are to blame.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Si far no, he and many others haven't, while requiring the muslim community to condemn the killings.
They'll just continue their narrative that the police and politicians are to blame.

It’s not too difficult to under:

https://www.gbnews.com/politics/counter-terror-nigel-farage-condemn-violent-thugs-southport-riots