Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

For those interested: 

Rather than personal opinions without facts; HMG report dated 2022 on Far Right in the UK linked for your reading...

Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament

https://isc.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/E02710035-HCP-Extreme-Right-Wing-Terrorism_Accessible.pdf

Edited by simple1

37 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Normal people are angry at being called "Far Right" just because they don't support mass immigration, top down enforced multiculturalism or Woke Progressiveism. I get annoyed at being called "Far Right" because to me far right means the National Front of the '70's, not anybody who doesn't support mass immigration, top down enforced multiculturalism or Woke Progressiveism. It is a filthy political strategy of the Left smearing anybody who opposes their views as "Far Right" to paint a negative picture of any opposition., but then what would you expect when they are using tactics developed by the Bolsheviks, and we know what kind of people they were, don't we children.

Yet, the far/extreme left is usually not complaining about being called far/extreme. It seems that only the far/extreme right is complaining.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

The irony 

Did you already condemn the rioters?

Is there really any need for anybody else to condemn the riots, every politician, community leader, religious leader and media spokesperson has done nothing else since the whole thing started, it has become  farcical. 

Every single one of them, almost as if following some sort of officially sanctioned narrative, ( could you imagine that!) is laying the blame for all the unrest solely at the feet of the "far right"  officially there is no other reason.

Every single one of them refusing to discuss the real reasons why so many people are obviously so unhappy.  Yes there probably are a few "far right" nutters involved in the disturbances but violent protest is in no way unique to those with right wing views.

in fact the majority of these troublemakers will have no political affiliation at all, most are too thick to have an opinion, they are just opportunistic thugs who enjoy a bit of a punch up, and relish the chance to take on the police, nothing to do with politics at all.

In their tiny minds, they are standing up for the the rest of us,  the  millions up on millions  of people who are not happy at the way things are going with regards to immigration, the silent majority, who are not inclined to take to the streets at the drop of a hat to express their anger, normal people who for now are reluctant to break the law.  

But the problem is not going away, with  the two main political parties refusing to enter into any constructive debate, on immigration , neither party to my knowledge having  had any mention of it in their respective manifestos, and neither having any credible solution, most of the electorate are starting to wake up and realise that the democratic process has failed them on this matter. There is nothing they can do.  It will take a while for it to fully register but when it does It will result in a either a huge swing to the reform party, or total civil unrest

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

I think this might help us understand the far right

I think you need to learn what "far right" actually means first ,  before you embark on your journey of understanding. I think you may be trying to run before you can walk

43 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

All the posts here from people saying it is not the right wing, the EDL no longer exist (bull) all seem very butt hurt they are considered right wing fascist thugs,

Well for 1 I would like to apologise to you all, perhaps you all would prefer something like Brain dead lowlifes ? It saves your poor hurt feelings.

It is not us who are the brain dead, we argue our points, it is the people who just smear and never engage in debate because they can't who are clearly the intellectually challenged ones.

Your post proves this, just an insult. That's it. Just another typical Leftie name calling. Feel free to counter my point above, if you can.

Explain the basis for 'lowlifes'. Define 'lowlife 'What is your supporting arguments for this?

Do you have any idea how pathetic you come across as to a normal person?

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, tonbridgebrit said:

When bearing in mind the large scale of the BLM demonstrations, very few police vehicles were set on fire. And there were very few cases of police in riot gear and shields, having bricks thrown at them.

2 hours ago, mokwit said:

Oh that's allright then, only a few police vehicles WERE SET ON FIRE. If I am responding seriously to satire, let me know.

On the left hand side, picture the BLM demonstrations in Britain, back in 2020.  On the right hand side, picture the demonstrations/riots against Muslims today.

On the left, there's far more people marching than on the right. On the left, how many police vehicles were burnt ? How many bricks were thrown ?  On the right, far less people are there, but far more police vehicles get burnt.

Yes, that's the overall picture.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

It is not us who are the brain dead, we argue our points, it is the people who just smear and never engage in debate because they can't who are clearly the intellectually challenged ones.

Your post proves this, just an insult. That's it. Just another typical Leftie name calling. Feel free to counter my point above, if you can.

Explain the basis for 'lowlifes'. Define 'lowlife 'What is your supporting arguments for this?

Do you have any idea how pathetic you come across as to a normal person?

I'm wondering if "stuandjulie" has one of those 70's type  sun visors across the top of the windscreen on his ford capri 1.3L   I just feel it would be appropriate .

56 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

What are we actually seeing in Southport ?

https://inews.co.uk/news/southport-united-reclaim-town-far-right-thugs-3205130?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-gb

Basically, the people of Southport are reclaiming their place, reclaiming it from the far-right rioters.

SEI_215108766.webp.fb2349e7bb00018df9cb812464729b78.webp

Above, we see people re-building a wall damaged by the riots.

Good for them.  Any photos of the Harehills locals doing the same after their riots or did they leave it to the council?  

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

Disagree. The term ' far right' in today's society has a different context as applied to fascist movements during WW11. Also I don't consider the term a 'stopping word', just consider those that it is applied to more often than not attempt to deflect and blame 'leftists' and so on, yet others are very proud such as White Supremacists, Great Replacement ideologues etc. 

Is "stopping word" another snowflake term? They get upset over emojis, labels, and now they don't like "stopping words". The right are funny.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I think you need to learn what "far right" actually means first ,  before you embark on your journey of understanding. I think you may be trying to run before you can walk

So snowflake humour bypass, again. The right people are very sensitive.

Seemed like a totally normal English boy. So sad.

He's not just off a dinghy, he's not a Muslim indoctrinated nutter, just seems like a normal English boy. I wonder what happened to him between then and now.

Sorry to the posters who expected him to speak with an accent. But let's smash up mosques - yay!!

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Seemed like a totally normal English boy. So sad.

Oh god I'm filling up , there's tears in my eyes    He is absolutely nothing like a normal English boy, He killed three kids, Stabbed them, That's a very up close and personal way to kill a kid. Nobody normal could do that, 

As for what turned him , we may never know ,  If he had converted to islam and been radicalized it will never be reported now , and any unofficial reports of that nature  will be dismissed as misinformation.  If I had to gamble on it, that's where my money would be, without doubt.  

Personally I can't think of any other external influence that could  have the potential for  such a profound effect on somebody, except perhaps a severe blow to the head.  

Its unlikely he was targeting anybody personally, he just wanted to kill as many as possible, that's why he chose a gang of kids protected by two young women, they were the easiest targets he could find , simple as that.    I reckon if he had completed what he set out to do ie kill them all,he would probably have killed himself. 

The lack of pictures of him is a bit strange too. No  social media presence either,  hardly  common amongst young teens, and one who had appeared for the BBC on tv  would surely normally  have at least a facebook page ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

If he had converted to islam and been radicalized it will never be reported now

The Court has lifted the usual constraints of naming of someone under 18 years old. 100% sure that if motivation identified it will be reported. The circumstances of the murders of the three girls is not justified in Islam, in any case he was raised as a Christian.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Seemed like a totally normal English boy

Would you be good enough to PM me with the contact details of your supplier; mine hasn’t got anything like the gear you’re obviously on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Would you be good enough to pass this little gem of information on to the military leaders of Hamas, they didn't get the memo …. thank you kindly

it's Off Topic, but I agree those who planned, authorised and carried out the Oct 7 attack were acting contrary to Islamic principles.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ah, the fanatically left wing, farcically named ‘Independent’ … must try harder, Mr Wokester

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Ah, the fanatically left wing, farcically named ‘Independent’ … must try harder, Mr Wokester

I’ll ignore your personal attack and offer you a rightwing newspaper’s reporting on the same riots:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13705759/amp/britain-riot-police-hurt-muslim-liverpool-manchester.html

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It's probably because they/we wouldn't have though it was necessary to come out and publicly condemn riots as obviously normal people condemn riots, rather that we/they would have though it unnecessary as most normal people condemn riots, clearly we/they don't all understand the extent to which you have us 'boxed and labelled', if we don't support mass immigration etc then we are obviously supporters of riots according to the 'one size fits all' template that the Left and you and the cadre of hard core Lefties on this board apply.

An alternative explanation might be that they are holding back for 2tierKier to condemn riots, he condemned one that suited his political purposes but did not condemn 2 others, namely Harehill and Whitechapel, Were the people orchestrating these riots not thugs? If they are thugs then we have to surely NAME what kind of thugs they are, if we are calling other thugs 'right wing thugs'. All this would require just a bit too much machinations and backfklips/fancy footwork, wouldn't it, as the hypocrisy is glaring.. I am for one AMAZED that the Prime Minister did not condemn these riots - why? Were they somehow a different kind of riot, were the cars set on fore with stage fire?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

The Court has lifted the usual constraints of naming of someone under 18 years old. 100% sure that if motivation identified it will be reported. The circumstances of the murders of the three girls is not justified in Islam, in any case he was raised as a Christian.

The Judge has stated that the purpose was to stop speculation - the suspect not having an Islamic name allowed the release of the name to serve a purpose. His motive was clearly pragmatism over principle and while it could be that there is no evidence whatsoever of an Islamic extremist motive, if there was it would be pragmatic (and also disingenuous) to withhold that information. Against a backdrop of the authorities repeatedly downplaying Islamic extremist motives or not naming suspects or referring to immigrants (not apply in this case) as a local man or by the name of the town in which he lived, such a suspicion is not unreasonable. So, I just don't feel we can be '100% sure that if motivation identified it will be reported'. In fact rather, it would be expected that if there was NO evidence of Islamic involvement that would have been reported, although I think it is a fair assumption that it may be too early following his arrest to unequivocally state that there was no Islamic extremist motive.

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Oh god I'm filling up , there's tears in my eyes    He is absolutely nothing like a normal English boy, He killed three kids, Stabbed them, That's a very up close and personal way to kill a kid. Nobody normal could do that, 

Another one with reading comprehension struggles. I was saying it is sad that a seemingly normal English kid could turn into someone who is capable of doing what he did. That is indeed very very sad, as is your lack of ability to understand a few simple sentences.

As for what turned him , we may never know ,  If he had converted to islam and been radicalized it will never be reported now , and any unofficial reports of that nature  will be dismissed as misinformation.  If I had to gamble on it, that's where my money would be, without doubt.  

Of course it would be. You are almost desperate for that to be the case. Each time another bit of information comes along that seems to suggest he wasn't you come up with another hypothesis. (He wasn't called Ali Ali Shakati, damn. He wasn't an asylum seeker, damn. He was born in England, damn. His parent are Christian, damn. He sounds English, damn).

Something has obviously happened to him between when he was a kid in that video and today. I don't need to make things up, I'll just wait to find out when the facts come out - whatever they are.

Personally I can't think of any other external influence that could  have the potential for  such a profound effect on somebody, except perhaps a severe blow to the head.  

Its unlikely he was targeting anybody personally, he just wanted to kill as many as possible, that's why he chose a gang of kids protected by two young women, they were the easiest targets he could find , simple as that.    I reckon if he had completed what he set out to do ie kill them all,he would probably have killed himself. 

The lack of pictures of him is a bit strange too. No  social media presence either,  hardly  common amongst young teens, and one who had appeared for the BBC on tv  would surely normally  have at least a facebook page ?

The kid was probably a recluse. "Hardly common amount young teens" you say as though you are desperate for a conspiracy to come to reality, that his profiles were maybe deleted by the police because he was Muslim and they don't want us to know.

Well stabbing a load of children is hardly common either is it. I don't find it hard to believe he didn't have much of a social media presence.

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Like 2