biden & the far left try to sacrifice the SCOTUS For Their style of Democracy ( mob rule)

riclag

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Unlike most countries that derive their national integrity from a shared ethnicity  the US who consists from Immigrant population and hyphenated Americans (Greek Americans , German Americans Korean Americans etc) derives a big part of it's cohesion by a shared trust in out institutions. 

trump in an attempt to replace there institutions with himself , which is the first thing all dictators do. 

The Supreme Court was our last universally trusted institution, that we all  felt it to be the gape keeper to all these other institutions we had doubts about. 

He has stacked  the Supreme Court  with people more loyal to him than to the constitution . an IMO existential danger to the idea that is America. 

When "America"no longer exists , the geographical area between Canada and mexico will still exist, people will still live there, and they will still govern themselves by some sort of system

But it will not be America. 

These Maga people with their hats, and their flags and supposed patriotism are destroying America! 

Give me a break. You do not know what you are talking about. Democrats do the same thing when they take over presidency from a republican. How can you be so biased that you do not even know this and only want to use any excuse to strike out against the party YOU oppose. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Give me a brake you do not know what youre talking about :clap2:

And you don't know how to spell English, let alone the finer points of constitutional politics. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Give me a break. You do not know what you are talking about. Democrats do the same thing when they take over presidency from a republican. How can you be so biased that you do not even know this and only want to use any excuse to strike out against the party YOU oppose. 

pot calling the kettle black. You should apply your comment to yourself too.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

pot calling the kettle black. You should apply your comment to yourself too.

Sorry but perhaps you are misguided as well. I have no care for either party. Only comment on your post because you seem to think Democrats have not done the same in the past. You want to make it personal about me but it does not change the facts 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Drumbuie said:

And you don't know how to spell English, let alone the finer points of constitutional politics. 

then there is this. 

Right or wrong I  formed an opinion and stated the reasons why I formed such opinion,

all tour side has done is counter that opinio with unsupported opinion and personal attacks.  

Not unlike what Chicken Don does . No wonder there is such attraction between the two of you

You know what Bucko we all have an opinion, but opinions unless you are willing to support them with argument are like that proverbial  bodily orifice we all have. 

.  Personally I think he is playing you and in private he is laughing at you. 

He is communicating with you, and like a savvy  conmen he uses the language you understand. 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Red Forever said:

So an orange moron fills the Supreme Court with like minded right wing bigots for life (looking at you Clarence) and that's democracy?

Hmm..... I'll take "far left " policy over right wing bigotry thank you.

The warning was directed to Independent voters !

You’re not a Independent nor a voter or a citizen of my country( I believe)! But you do have an opinion !

I like the Professor’s view !

Your view is in line with the topic , far left ! Didn’t you once say you’re a communist, in another thread?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PuiPuiHarry said:

You want to be governed by geriatric and partly senile supreme judges ?

Above 70 y, no one should have a governmental decission position, only advisory.

What country are you from?

I certainly dont want a Potus to decide to take out the arbiters of the constitution simply because they don’t always agree with the Potus decisions!

Age has nothing to do with it .

Most progressives would be perfectly happy if the majority were 100 years old if the arbiters were passing  their preferred  decisions.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

biden in 2020 ran as a moderate and fooled everyone !

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/31434-america-sees-joe-biden-moderate

“For more than 50 years, Biden staunchly refused to play politics with the Supreme Court and support calls for “reforms” from the left of his party.

For a politician who has long been criticized for changing positions with the polls on issues from abortion to criminal justice to gun rights, the court was one of the few areas of true principle for Biden”.

source article  Turley

• Haha 2