Risk

When I moved here years ago I bought a Risk set with me hoping to find board game players here as I used to play many board games (and cards) with a group of friends at home. It wasn't to be. There was Bridge but I never got into that. So my Risk set has sat in the wardrobe all these years. 

Until today, looking for something else I came across it.

It's in perfect condition with nothing missing. I don't want to sell it but I want to give it to someone in Pattaya who will play and appreciate it.

As I said I don't want any money I just want it to go to a good home.

So if any board players in Pattaya who would like it don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

5 minutes ago, roger101 said:

When I moved here years ago I bought a Risk set with me hoping to find board game players here as I used to play many board games (and cards) with a group of friends at home. It wasn't to be. There was Bridge but I never got into that. So my Risk set has sat in the wardrobe all these years. 

It's in perfect condition with nothing missing. I don't want to sell it but I want to give it to someone in Pattaya who will play and appreciate it.

So if any board players in Pattaya who would like it don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Whoa ... there's a flashback.  Use to play that a lot.  The game really does represent world politics & domination of.  That game brought out the worst in my one brother :cheesy:

Edited by KhunLA

I just gave up video games for Warhammer 40k Miniature painting. I don't play the Tabletop. But now I'm addicted to putting together plastic and painting them. 

If Risk came out with some miniatures to paint I could see myself getting into those too.

May just be the excuse I need to finally bite the bullet on a Resin 3D Printer🤣

Board Games is the #2 meetup group in Chiang Mai (after Moat House Bar Language Exchange, Tuesdays, 7:30). Gets about a dozen people (but not me).

Pattaya has a board game meetup too. Sundays at 1 PM

https://www.meetup.com/th-TH/bangkok-improvisation-language-friends-bilf/events/302246572/?recId=1faae4c6-6740-468e-a4ae-7354b702bcb8&recSource=ml-popular-events-nearby&searchId=b92683a3-0d13-4167-b0da-c43fe06de15c

Bring your board game and you will find a taker.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:25 PM, roger101 said:

Love that game. Found one or two PC versions of it a while ago (not played in years) that were true to the original and worth playing too.