Men dominating 'Women's Sports @ Paris Olympics'

KhunLA

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The two are real females.

And how do you know that?  Because the IOC said so? What are the chromosomes? And you don’t know that, because the information is being hidden.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, jas007 said:

And how do you know that?  Because the IOC said so? What are the chromosomes? And you don’t know that, because the information is being hidden.

jUst look at the Algerian dude uh woman - sure looks like a guy to me.  Ask the Italian boxer how many "women" have ever hit her that hard.

1 hour ago, jas007 said:

You're promoting scapegoating and bullying them because of their superficial appearance.

• Haha 2

Just now, jas007 said:

You keep avoiding the issue. Typical.  

Face it, you can’t deal with reality, so you parrot left wing talking points, as if that settles the matter. Try thinking, for a change.  You’re embarrassing yourself with all the nonsense.  It’s not a pretty picture. 

They have women’s sports for a reason.  And yet, in your fantasyland, any self-proclaimed “woman” can compete.  And so, real biological females lose out, all because some people can’t deal with the fact that there are very real differences between men and women. That’s not a bad thing. That’s just the way it is. 

Total B.S.

I've dealt with the issue.

Those two boxers are women.

I have NEVER said that any "self proclaimed "woman" can compete!

You know I haven't. Yet you lie thinking you're winning a point.

No point in wasting time engaging with posters who constantly lie.

You're busted dude.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Total B.S.

I've dealt with the issue.

Those two boxers are women.

I have NEVER said that any "self proclaimed "woman" can compete!

You know I haven't. Yet you lie thinking you're winning a point.

No point in wasting time engaging with posters who constantly lie.

You're busted dude.

This morning I saw a video about the release of the bloodwork on the two boxers.  Both male.  Unless it’s a fake video, I guess that’s that.

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

This morning I saw a video about the release of the bloodwork on the two boxers.  Both male.  Unless it’s a fake video, I guess that’s that.

I also saw a video.
Link please.

4 hours ago, jas007 said:

It is definitely fake.

The IBA Russian guy held a press conference about the issue and when asked to show results and details of any testing, said he could not do it.

4 hours ago, Cameroni said:

It may well be that Khelif, like Caster Semenya, is neither a man nor a woman, but rather "intersex", basically a case of nature misfiring. Caster Semenya admitted she had testes and a vagina, but no fallopian tubes and did not menstruate. I suspect, Khelif, like Caster Semenya, also of a very male appearance, is a similar case. Now, just because Intersex people exist, and obviously choose to be designatd one or the oher sex, does not mean they should be allowed to compete against women. Obviously Intersex people are a very rare abnormality in nature, so unfortunately the Olympcs can not grant them their own category. But if they are allowed to compete in women's sports it makes a mockery of the competition and in boxing risks women's lives over and above normal boxing risks.

It was tried with Caster Semenya to force her to take testosterone reduction medication to level the playing field, but she complained this ruined her life. And she had to be tested repeatedly, which also proved unpleasant for all parties concerned. Hence IOC don't want to do that anymore. But to just allow these Intersex abnormalities to compete with women is also wrong and should not be allowed. It's tragic for the Intersex people, but in the end we can not let abnormalities have a detrimental effect on the lives of the great majority. 

There is no evidence that either of the lady boxers under controversy are intersex.

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is no evidence that either of the lady boxers under controversy are intersex.

Well, according to the news I read today, there are stories saying that there are a record number of LGBTQ registered participanting athletes for the Olympics in Paris.  Sure lost me lately.  I don't understand all the transgender, sinking birthrates, fewer marriages even.  Guess there is a whole new world that has passed by me.  Is this progress?  will mankind survive?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Well, according to the news I read today, there are stories saying that there are a record number of LGBTQ registered participanting athletes for the Olympics in Paris.  Sure lost me lately.  I don't understand all the transgender, sinking birthrates, fewer marriages even.  Guess there is a whole new world that has passed by me.  Is this progress?  will mankind survive?

Non LGBTQ people are all weird now, get with it. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Why? 

see it mentioned a lot, in different situations so to be able to properly assign an understandable translatiom for different situations...oh, I forgot to provide the record number of LGBTQ "athletes" at the Olympics - 193...though first  article said 194 so guess one changed its mind. 

Just now, Presnock said:

see it mentioned a lot, in different situations so to be able to properly assign an understandable translatiom for different situations...oh, I forgot to provide the record number of LGBTQ "athletes" at the Olympics - 193...though first  article said 194 so guess one changed its mind. 

No, I meant why ask me? 

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

There is plenty of evidence Khelif is intersex:

1.  She was found to have male chromosomes in a test by the IBA

2. She has freakish strength more akin to a male or an intersex person with elevated testosterone.

3. She looks like a man.

4. There is really no other explanation. 

I read he identifies as a non-binary, guess we need a dictionary now every  time these people come "out".

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

I read he identifies as a non-binary, guess we need a dictionary now every  time these people come "out".

"These people"? I think you need re-education. 

23 minutes ago, Presnock said:

It would appear that way.

But it is interesting you say that, Caster Semenya did the same. She refused to be labelled "intersex", but rather claimed to be "another type of woman". This despite the fact she said she had testes. The reasoning of course is that male and female is binary, but there is more, us intersex people who identify as female, hence "non binary" or more than male´- female.

This further underlines that Khelif is most likely akin to Semanya, ie an intersex person identifying as female and claiming the "special woman" status, or non binary.

Edited by Cameroni

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It is definitely fake.

The IBA Russian guy held a press conference about the issue and when asked to show results and details of any testing, said he could not do it.

It’s not fake. At this point, the story is all over the internet.  The bloodwork says male. And the IOC has some explaining to do. 

Women’s sports exist for a reason.  Sports for women, not every idiot that wakes up and decides it would be easier to win a medal as a woman. Is that your argument?  You’re a woman if you say you’re a woman? If that’s not stupid, I’m not sure what is.

• Agree 1

On 8/4/2024 at 11:08 PM, zmisha said:

The reason why US respect the results of the WW2 is because it has the great status of the winner in it.
Let`s disrespect the WW2 results for a second and you are not the winner any more - yes this is that simple.

So I am completely sure that the US politicians will continue to respect Russia as a successor of the Soviet Union in the Security Council.

LOL

They certainly respect Russia's nuclear arsenal.

On 8/6/2024 at 7:47 PM, Presnock said:

I don't understand all the transgender, sinking birthrates, fewer marriages even.  Guess there is a whole new world that has passed by me.  Is this progress?  will mankind survive?

No sinking birthrates in parts of the world that are not regarded as "first World" So many in fact that they want to move to First World instead of staying in their own country.

Plenty marriages in them as well, as it's regarded as very naughty to have loads of kids out of wedlock. It's only in the rich west that women have decided they prefer a career to changing nappies and western men likely have finally twigged that marriage benefits only women when the divorce happens.

However, transgender is something the west has that the other countries don't have.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The Algerian gold medalist IS female. All those who trashed and bulled her should apologize for their hateful ignorance.

That's what I've been saying all along. What I tried to indicate with my post is that going down the path of testing will open a whole can of worms.

• Sad 3