Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

5 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Not occupation, I'd call it joint administration between Tsahal and elected leaders in each subdivision. Higher level decisions for concerning the whole strip made at meetings in Tel Aviv, possibly Jerusalem would "look" better. And IMHO this would have to last for a couple of decades.

That's all from my brain only, of course.

BTW occupation will be needed in Southern Lebanon, again, as Hezbollah have claimed their share of the killing..

I think a 2 state solution is the only fair way. 

Look what happened the last time you occupied Lebanon in 1982, that didn't work out well, and caused the formation of Hezbollah. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What do you mean by post war control? 

Do you mean occupation? 

What else could it be? One wonders what Biden is thinking as netanyahu snubs his nose at him and his previously stated desire that israel does not occupy Gaza, after combat finishes.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2024 at 6:22 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

To get there by aircraft they have to pass by or over unfriendly countries, and they will no doubt be waiting for the attack. It would be easiest to eliminate the refueling aircraft as they fly more slowly, and without refueling the attack aircraft will not get back, and no friendly countries to land in.

I assume it'll be by missiles or Iranian interests elsewhere.

You'll find out soon enough and then you can come back and complain about Israel having the audacity to strike back defending itself against terrorists eh..........

Israel says attack on Iran will be precise and lethal
“They won’t understand what happened and how,” defense minister vows.

https://www.politico.eu/article/yoav-gallant-israel-attack-iran-precise-lethal/

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Let's not forget the continual killing in Gaza. 

At least 28 people have been killed in an Israeli air strike on a school sheltering displaced families in the central Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Red Crescent says.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ce9jm4ggjgyo

A precise strike on a Hamas command center killing terrorists using a school. Thanks for the reminder of the killing in Gaza. Another war crime by Hamas. Trust you to miss out that information in the same link. You have to read links when your not posting Al Jazeera lies.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Sad 1