Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

3.48 grams is an "8-Ball", not really that much coke. If you bought an eight and were at a party, you could be charged with intent to supply just by giving it away, which is not unusual. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, sungod said:

No idea what he was doing, just pointing out you have no clue of the law.

Then educate me with your indepth knowledge. Share your insight and allow us to understand better what Yaxley Lennon was convicted for. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

Then educate me with your indepth knowledge. Share your insight and allow us to understand better what Yaxley Lennon was convicted for. 

Or you could just admit you are wrong in assuming he was peddling drugs.....

An seemingly educated man like yourself should be able to work out the context of 'intent to supply'. 3.48 g does not put you up there with Pablo Escobar.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, sungod said:

Or you could just admit you are wrong in assuming he was peddling drugs.....

An seemingly educated man like yourself should be able to work out the context of 'intent to supply'. 3.48 g does not put you up there with Pablo Escobar.

But you have yet to explain why I am wrong. You have repeatedly claimed that I do not understand the law, yet you are unable to explain why I am wrong. He was prosecuted and found guilty of intent to supply class A drugs. 

Could it be that your frantic fanboy waving is all it is - your adoration of this drug dealing coward means that you are trying to minimise his actions. You are the right wing equivalent of those screaming teenyboppers who refuse to accept any criticism of their heart throb pop star idols. Except in this case, of course, the idol you are frantically trying to get the attention of is a nasty little woman-beating fraudulent grifter. 

Edited by RuamRudy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

But you have yet to explain why I am wrong. You have repeatedly claimed that I do not understand the law, yet you are unable to explain why I am wrong. He was prosecuted and found guilty of intent to supply class A drugs. 

Could it be that your frantic fanboy waving is all it is - your adoration of this drug dealing coward means that you are trying to minimise his actions. You are the right wing equivalent of those screaming teenyboppers who refuse to accept any criticism of their heart throb pop star idols. Except in this case, of course, the idol you are frantically trying to get the attention of is a nasty little woman-beating fraudulent grifter. 

There is a difference between intent to supply and selling. Anyone in possession of more than a gram/small amount can be charged with intent to supply. If you have four quarter-grams in separate bags in your pocket, you get automatically get charged with intent. 

It's usually just plead down unless you have a history or unless they really want to get you. 

In any event, it in no way supports a claim that one was selling drugs. That said, most everyone that has bought and used cocaine regularly has sold cocaine, if only to other knuckleheads. 

But I'm sure you don't care about any of that. 

• Confused 1

It’s over.

Or rather it’s all over except for sobbing and calling for mummy in the dock:

Planned far-right rallies did not materialise over the weekend, amid a large turnout of anti-racist protesters and comments from the director of public prosecutions that rioters could end up with 10-year prison sentences.

Meanwhile, Stephen Parkinson, the director of public prosecutions, said hundreds more people accused of rioting would be brought before the courts in the coming days, particularly those with “more serious charges”.

Lengthy sentences of up to 10 years would be handed out for those directly involved in the rioting, Parkinson said. “We warned of the consequences and will deliver those consequences,” he said. “It’s not about exacting revenge, it’s about delivering justice.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/aug/11/far-right-demonstrations-abandoned-amid-warnings-of-10-year-sentences

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s over.

Or rather it’s all over except for sobbing and calling for mummy in the dock:

Planned far-right rallies did not materialise over the weekend, amid a large turnout of anti-racist protesters and comments from the director of public prosecutions that rioters could end up with 10-year prison sentences.

Meanwhile, Stephen Parkinson, the director of public prosecutions, said hundreds more people accused of rioting would be brought before the courts in the coming days, particularly those with “more serious charges”.

Lengthy sentences of up to 10 years would be handed out for those directly involved in the rioting, Parkinson said. “We warned of the consequences and will deliver those consequences,” he said. “It’s not about exacting revenge, it’s about delivering justice.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/aug/11/far-right-demonstrations-abandoned-amid-warnings-of-10-year-sentences

Lock 'em up and throw away the keys! 

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The prospect t of 10 years seems to have new enough to restore enough sense for the thugs to climb back into their box.

Exactly, decent must be crushed! 

You should be proud. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Exactly, decent must be crushed! 

You should be proud. 

Rioting, destroying property, arson, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers is not ‘decent’.

It’s thuggery.

I’m delighted to see it getting the attention it deserves from the police, the CPS, the courts and the Government.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rioting, destroying property, arson, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers is not ‘decent’.

It’s thuggery.

I’m delighted to see it getting the attention it deserves from the police, the CPS, the courts and the Government.

Your Muslims did a lot of that too, did you not watch the videos........:whistling:

Beat up a bloke sitting having a beer at a pub......😬

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

My Muslims?

And yet more of your endless whataboutary.

Did you watch your chums mob handed beating up one bloke having a beer....?

No, of course you didn't, may burst your bubble......🤨

You can visit Choudary, you know....:thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Did you watch your chums mob handed beating up one bloke having a beer....?

No, of course you didn't, may burst your bubble......🤨

You can visit Choudary, you know....:thumbsup: 

My chums Transam?

What on earth are you banging on about?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My Muslims?

And yet more of your endless whataboutary.

Any thoughts on why Starmer isn't cracking down on those 'protesters' in the video in the same way he's cracking down on the anti-immigration protesters? 

Is it because they're Muslims and carrying Palestine flags?

What possible reason can you give for that mob attacking a pub full of families not feeling the full force of the law (as Starmer likes to put it)?

You can go on saying whataboutary all you like, but if you can't explain or deny the apparent two-tier treatment, you must support it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Any thoughts on why Starmer isn't cracking down on those 'protesters' in the video in the same way he's cracking down on the anti-immigration protesters? 

What possible reason can you give for that mob attacking a pub full of families not feeling the full force of the law (as Starmer likes to put it)?

You can go on saying whataboutary all you like, but if you can't explain or deny the apparent two-tier treatment, you must support it. 

Yep...Plus, a vid on a police bloke telling Muslims to put their weapons in the nearby Mosque so they don't get arrested......

You can't make this sh_t up....:unsure:

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

RACIST XENOPHBE!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

Why are the police, courts, CPS cracking down of coordinated rioting across the country that has resulted in property damage, arson, businesses being looted, a completely innocent community being attacked and violent assault of police officers?

Enjoy your video, I gather it has nothing to do with the topic under discussion, though perhaps a useful prop to hold up your self stroked grievance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Yep...Plus, a vid on a police bloke telling Muslims to put their weapons in the nearby Mosque so they don't get arrested......

You can't make this sh_t up....:unsure:

Dude, the rich leftists need these poor immigrants, so check your white privilege and get used to it you racist hater! 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Dude, the rich leftists need these poor immigrants, so check your white privilege and get used to it you racist hater! 

So why did the Tories let so many in?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Racist, hater.......🤣........I'll have to tell Mrs.T that............🤣

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why are the police, courts, CPS cracking down of coordinated rioting across the country that has resulted in property damage, arson, businesses being looted, a completely innocent community being attacked and violent assault of police officers?

Enjoy your video, I gather it has nothing to do with the topic under discussion, though perhaps a useful prop to hold up your self stroked grievance.

Jeez you're soft. Wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s thuggery.

Amazing how the left adopt such an authoritarian fascist stance once they get a whiff of power. 

The boot of Stalin will crush all dissent. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

I’ll tell you what, you send me the link with his sentencing for drug dealing and we can take it from there.

All i’m doing is calling you out for posting false information, not defending anyone. 

Just now, JonnyF said:

Amazing how the left adopt such an authoritarian fascist stance once they get a whiff of power. 

The boot of Stalin will crush all dissent. 

Enforcing the laws against rioting, damaging property, arson, an attack on a completely innocent community and violent assaulting police officers is ‘the boot of Stalin’?

Have lost all sense of scale?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Enforcing the laws against rioting, damaging property, arson, an attack on a completely innocent community and violent assaulting police officers is ‘the boot of Stalin’?

Have lost all sense of scale?

When laws are enforced brutally against only those with differing political opinions and dissent is crushed against one specific

group only?

If you think this is all going away due to a couple of show trials I have some bad news for you. 

Starmers Stalin impersonation is a really bad idea. 

I can see why you are revelling in it though. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

When laws are enforced brutally against only those with differing political opinions and dissent is crushed against one specific

group only?

If you think this is all going away due to a couple of show trials I have some bad news for you. 

Starmers Stalin impersonation is a really bad idea. 

I can see why you are revelling in it though. 

Making stuff up again Jonny.

The laws have not been enforced ‘brutally’ and not only one specific group, other that is than the people rioting, destroying property, committing arson, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers.

Show trials? In which the thugs confess their guilt!

Stalin? 

I am very pleased to see the new Labour Government cracking down on all this violent rioting.

It would seem you are not.

• Thumbs Up 1