Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Some have done a runner you think Youravin, well official figures given from the Home office last year quoted 17 thousand are unknown i wouldn't say a few missing would you ? how many now a year later.

17,000 A YEAR - added to the 100,000s already

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Why on earth would you think that, I think you are confused, Red bloke.

Plus, I can also assure you, my arms are not little....😉

You're a little leftie?  love the Dems, wokeness, same bathrooms etc.?  

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I truly don't know what "British" is anymore - being born there seems the obvious thing but all that has gone out of the woke window. It's truly shameful.

Correct BobBKK all of a sudden most young Pakistani men in the uk now like to be called Pakistani British.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

No it's a false equivalency - these are not 'bits on the side' but established in houses as minor wives. Anyway, we digress. Most Thai females would agree about Thai guys, imho.

I've said nothing about " bit on the side".

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You're a little leftie?  love the Dems, wokeness, same bathrooms etc.?  

Wrong again, what is wrong with you, it's no wonder you're a Putin fanboy....:huh:

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Some have done a runner you think Youravin, well official figures given from the Home office last year quoted 17 thousand are unknown i wouldn't say a few missing would you ? how many now a year later.

17000 is a few. Especially when compared to some figures that have been thrown about recently.

Why are they of a concern to you? They don't cost the country any money. They are the most unlikely group to commit crime, because of the threat of getting caught and deported. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

No. There are under 70000 asylum seekers in UK. 

As I said, there are likely some illegals working under the radar. I know of some Albanians, they identify as Greeks, that do. 

However, they do not get free bikes or benefits. The clue is in the name. I'm quite sure councils will have checked "right to work" credentials prior to any offers being made.

So why are raids needed looking for illegals working if in your own words will have been checked. The Councils would not need these enforcement officers.

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Correct BobBKK all of a sudden most young Pakistani men in the uk now like to be called Pakistani British.

You must spend so much time amongst ethnic minorities. You know what they do, where they work. You now even know what they want to be called.

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So why are raids needed looking for illegals working if in your own words will have been checked. The Councils would not need these enforcement officers.

I was referring to your 30 guys with bikes. Please try to keep up 

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

17000 is a few. Especially when compared to some figures that have been thrown about recently.

Why are they of a concern to you? They don't cost the country any money. They are the most unlikely group to commit crime, because of the threat of getting caught and deported. 

Would you like to tell us youravin how many have been deported for Committing crimes in the UK ?

17 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

This is the figure given out by the Government in Sept 23 per day. God knows how much its costing us now.

Migrant hotel costs rise to £8m a day, Home Office figures show

• Published
    19 September 2023

I do not doubt it. It was just your maths when you said 8m per day was 35M per month. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Would you like to tell us youravin how many have been deported for Committing crimes in the UK ?

Tell "us"? 

I don't know how many. However, so long as those committing crimes are deported, things are heading in the right direction.

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2024 at 1:19 PM, Will B Good said:

You: Videos like this that took place a few nights ago will never be allowed to be shown on terrestrial tv the media have been told to only show  far right thugs the press the same only show far rioters on your front pages not gangs of Muslims running riot in the Harehills district of leeds or Muslim gangs shouting Allah Akbar in Northern towns, there not allowed to be shown. 

But they are shown.....this received a 10 minute slot on the BBC.

Ramming speed, Mr. Good. 😃

On 8/14/2024 at 12:20 PM, transam said:

Sadly, you do not watch videos, but you could get a friend to watch this one and give you the FACTS.

In THE HOUSE of LORD's, a Lord had the ball's to say exactly what is going on in the UK and comes up with some interesting figures regarding immigration and the types you support..

Do you think your video is reflective of the House of Lords which you apparently admire so much? Or do you think your good Lord, former head of UKIP, might have a particular viewpoint given his political history (I don't just mean his UKIP history)?

This is a man, who during the 2010 general election, as leader of UKIP, embarrassed himself on TV by not knowing what was actually in UKIP's manifesto. 

You seem to think people who disagree with you and do not want hotels set on fire are all Muslim apologists, when in fact we are simply saying the majority are not extremist terrorists, which your video supports - thank you.

Here's a direct quote from your video of the good Lord, who is mates with Tommy Robinson:

"Of course my Lords I pay vast tribute to the majority of Muslims in our country who eschew these tenets (radical Islam) and live decent and helpful lives in our democracy."

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pickwick said:

Do you think your video is reflective of the House of Lords which you apparently admire so much? Or do you think your good Lord, former head of UKIP, might have a particular viewpoint given his political history (I don't just mean his UKIP history)?

This is a man, who during the 2010 general election, as leader of UKIP, embarrassed himself on TV by not knowing what was actually in UKIP's manifesto. 

You seem to think people who disagree with you and do not want hotels set on fire are all Muslim apologists, when in fact we are simply saying the majority are not extremist terrorists, which your video supports - thank you.

Here's a direct quote from your video of the good Lord, who is mates with Tommy Robinson:

"Of course my Lords I pay vast tribute to the majority of Muslims in our country who eschew these tenets (radical Islam) and live decent and helpful lives in our democracy."

Reflective of all the Lord's, I have no idea, but I never heard any booing or shouts of despair. But the Lord was right, he quoted facts and numbers.

Do those facts and numbers bother you, FROM his speech, or do you want to go off on a tangent.......🤭

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Reflective of all the Lord's, I have no idea, but I never heard any booing or shouts of despair. But the Lord was right, he quoted facts and numbers.

Do those facts and numbers bother you, FROM his speech, or do you want to go off on a tangent.......🤭

I quoted his speech directly, thank you for sharing it.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Your a Flim Flan Man Chops you know full well they get the same benefits as us your rumbled. 

No they don’t.

If they did you would producing evidence of Asylum seekers getting the same benefits as you.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No they don’t.

If they did you would producing evidence of Asylum seekers getting the same benefits as you.

Nobody has said they get the same benefits, YOU said they don't get any benefits, when they do...........🤭

You keep failing.......🙃

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Sorry Guys its not about Ukraine vs Russia thread on this thread.

Ok I will answer you youravin the migrants are  delivering fast food  the are not British, They may be allowed to work i have never asked one. Is that good enough for you? and my question was to chomper.

So let me get this right.

You saw some foreign looking coves working as delivery riders, you assume they are illegal immigrants or seekers, but you never actually spoke to them so you don’t know, but that hasn’t stopped you making unequivocal statements about their immigration status.

The only serious thing about this is your willingness to make baseless accusations and get offended when they are called out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Nobody has said they get the same benefits, YOU said they don't get any benefits, when they do...........🤭

You keep failing.......🙃

Read this:

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Your a Flim Flan Man Chops you know full well they get the same benefits as us your rumbled. 

In case you missed it, here’s the bit you say nobody has said.

“you know full well they get the same benefits as us”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Read this:

In case you missed it, here’s the bit you say nobody has said.

“you know full well they get the same benefits as us”

No, I read your quote, remember..............🤗

And what about that Lord's speech, you're still dodging the facts and figures from it.

I recall you even quoted there is no crime in the UK, because you never saw any on your hols, well, there is in the Lord's speech, by your chums...:whistling: