UK Government to Convene Emergency Cobra Meeting After Surge of Far-Right Violence

Social Media

Ā 

Ā 

Whilst the press (and certain groups) are no doubt loving these riots......it sells papers and advertising.......it strikes me that they are quite small affairs, easily contained.

Ā 

Okay the odd car set alight, some idiots looting, a few smashed windows......but as rioting goes I would say it is a pretty pathetic showing by the right wing.

Ā 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No Cobra meeting for all the Muslim violence?

Ā 

It was highly amusing to see Sky News pontificating about the far right before a load of hooded Muslims pulled up behind the presenter on bikes, made gun gestures to the camera with their hands and then slashed the tyres on their vanĀ šŸ˜ƒ.

Ā 

But yes, it's the far right causing all the problemsĀ šŸ˜ƒ

Link please.

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Ā 

It's a video link and you refuse to watch videos so you'll have to remain ignorant on one more issue.Ā 

Ā 

So no written news reports that can be verified?

Ā 

Just something you saw in some video.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I find it interesting that they call the patriot, sovereignty loving Brits "Far Right." Does that mean the Far Left does not want to protect its sovereignty and allow migrants to kill its children?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Ā 

Here's the video for everyone except Chomper.

Ā 

Chomper is too busy to watch 1 minute long video clips that contradict her agenda.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hereā€™s a news report.

Ā 

One hooded guy attempts to slash the tires of the Sky News Van.

Ā 

Totally unacceptable vandalism and criminality by that one individual.

Ā 

Letā€™s hope he can be tracked down and prosecuted.

Ā 

Ā But it wasnā€™t a riot was it Jonny?!

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/masked-man-stabs-tyre-sky-29683369

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems they are more exercised about British people responding to the illegals invasion than dealing with the invasion. Did they convene around the clock courts to deal with illegals and deport those that didn't qualify to stay?

No thaibeachlovers they put them them into Holiday inn's. To rub our noses in it.

• Agree 1

It'll all be over soon, football season kicks off in a couple of weeks.

Ā 

Scotland kicked off last weekend, funny how there's been no riots up there.....

26 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Ā 

Here's the video for everyone except Chomper.

Ā 

Chomper is too busy to watch 1 minute long video clips that contradict her agenda.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Masked 6++, armed 2, coppers 0, arrests 0.Ā 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CashMoon said:

Ā 

We'll see who's wrong! You'll go home like good children. This will all be forgotten.Ā Ā 

Ā 

So just submit. Right? Now where have I heard that line before?

Ā 

Yes, we'll see.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I didnā€™t watch the video, I read the news report I posted a link to.

Ā 

I did something you donā€™t do.

Ā 

Pointed out who it was who commentedĀ a crime and expressed my support for him being prosecuted.

Not something you do when discussing the rightwing thugs rioting up and down the country.

Well it is obvious you do not like to see real facts in motion, just protect your chums at all costs...Weird...

You're probably not even from the UK, or are an immigrant, who knows the ropes in the UK...........Yes/No....šŸ˜›

28 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ā 

I suspect you watched the video and don't want to admit seeingĀ the other armed guys. Or the guys surrounding the camera crew making gun gestures.

Ā 

Better pretend you didn't watch it and keep spouting nonsense.Ā šŸ˜ƒ

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Well it is obvious you do not like to see real facts in motion, just protect your chums at all costs...Weird...

You're probably not even from the UK, or are an immigrant, who knows the ropes in the UK...........Yes/No....šŸ˜›

Have you figured it yet?

Ā 

Neither I nor your curiously fixated and entirely baseless fantasies about me are not the subject of the thread.

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Ā 

I suspect you watched the video and don't want to admit seeingĀ the other armed guys. Or the guys surrounding the camera crew making gun gestures.

Ā 

Totally agree, the bloke a BS-er, anti-Brit...šŸ¤Ø

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Ā 

Ā 

So how about the rest of my post you chose not to respond to:

Ā 

ā€œ

I didĀ somethingĀ you donā€™t do.

Ā 

Pointed out who it was who committed a crime and expressed my support for him being prosecuted.

Not something you do when discussing the rightwing thugs rioting up and down the country.ā€

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Chomper Higgot

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Ā 

Yes, Chomps hates videos because it's difficult to deny what everyone can see with their own eyes.

Ā 

Biased articles from the likes of the guardian are much more useful for gaslighting.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Ā 

Yes, Chomps hates videos because it's difficult to deny what everyone can see with their own eyes.

Ā 

Biased articles from the likes of the guardian are much more useful for gaslighting.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know, he forgets some of us have read his foreigner protection stuff for years, even slagged off the UK military, how low can you go if you are British...:sad:

Just now, JonnyF said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I donā€™t watch videos for a number of reason.

Ā 

1. They are already edited versions of events, starting with simple things like camera angle, through to cutting and splicing.

2. They are subject to fakery,

3. They normally address multiple issues Ā and therefore open to wide interpretation.

4. They eat bandwidth.

5. This is a discussion forum.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ā 

I did something you donā€™t do.

Ā 

Pointed out who it was who commentedĀ a crime and expressed my support for him being prosecuted.

Not something you do when discussing the rightwing thugs rioting up and down the country.

That won't be shown on the BBC, ITV, CHANNEL 4 etc or the Muslim defenders videos.Ā 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1