Are you a Trump supporter?

SunsetT

Just now, Roo Island said:

Social media is filled with bs like this. Not really interesting

maybe, maybe not, but after some of the names dished out here by the non Trumper side,  that we're all deranged, cultists  etc etc, just highlights how some of the 'tolerant left' behave 

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

maybe, maybe not, but after some of the names dished out here by the non Trumper side,  that we're all deranged, cultists  etc etc, just highlights how some of the 'tolerant left' behave 

Exactly, then whinge when somebody returns serve. 

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump is Hitler is trolling. You do it daily.

i got compared to hitler earlier when i said i supported Putin, so if i like Trump too, what is that....double hitler? 

Edited by frank83628
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i got compared to hitler earlier when i said i supported Putin, so if i like Trump too, what is that....double hitler? 

I know, but I am fed up of being banned....555

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Sounds like you read too much bs on social media.

6 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Silly subject to bring up here. If you’re passionate and care for your home country’s politics and affairs you should’ve stayed there. 

Never would have said this years ago, but America is a divided and broken country. And. Too expensive for what you get.

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

That's just it, the president alone, has very little real power.  He may be 'Commander in Chief' in title, but he can't tell the Generals & Admirals what to do.

The Generals and Admirals could tell him (and Congress) what to do.  Not there yet. But the way things are trending <sound of air sucking through teeth>  Ya never know...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it just popped up, so i shared it, that only interactions i have with the left cult is on here, thankfully

Sad. Ignore social media. It's just divisive and filled with misinformation. Like what you posted

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Clinton, Carter and Biden were all better presidents than America's Hitler

comparing obama to Hitler, wouldn't that be racist ? :coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden said Carter was better than Obama?

Sad, but true.  Only cheney was worst...oops, I mean bush 2,  Then LBJ round out the worse 3 in my lifetime.  Those 3 even make nixon & clinton look good :cheesy:

• Like 1

Just now, KhunLA said:

Sad, but true.  Only cheney was worst...oops, I mean bush 2,  Then LBJ round out the worse 3 in my lifetime.  Those 3 even make nixon & clinton look good :cheesy:

Obama and Biden hate each other. Obama had to pick him as VP. 

On 8/6/2024 at 1:15 AM, SunsetT said:

The USA is the most powerful country in the world and its president is therefore the most powerful man in the World, whoever he is.

whoever he is.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

I backed it up with proof. You just trolled

MSNBC is a propaganda machine for the Dems, it's the biggest joke of all of them. did you just see they posted an edited clip of Joe Rogan talking about Tulsi Gabbard and tried to pass it off thaat he was talking about Kamala Harris.

you really should change your news channels, there are plenty of independents out there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

No

How can anyone be a supporter of a con-man, liar, cheater, thief, fraud, sexual abuser, un-American insurrectionist, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, deranged, big mouth, bully, a-hole clueless moronAnd especially someone whom is all of the above and worse:coffee1:

• Sad 1