First Crown Court Sentences Handed Down in UK Riots Just the Tip of the Iceberg

Social Media

30 minutes ago, transam said:

Brilliant, lock 'em up.......:clap2:

Reminds me of the poll tax riots, any excuse for the low-life to crawl out of the woodwork to disrupt, cause damage thinking they will get away with it in a mob...

Keep it up chaps, find them all, even religious brigade....

Take back control, bring out the army even, to slap them down.......:thumbsup:

do you still pay poll tax?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

This won't calm anyone down, quite the opposite.

It will reinforce the notion that there is two tier justice in Britain and that the indigenous people are on the wrong end of it. 

Starmer is pouring fuel on the fire. That's why in a matter of weeks we have seen the country in such chaos since he came to power. 

Not even I could have imagined it would be this bad under Labour. Riots. Burning. Looting. Violence from all spectrums. Absolute chaos. Well done Keir.  

There seems to be something off with your messaging Jonny.

You’re not gaslighting are you?

The names of those also due in court for alleged violent disorder from Middlesbrough are: ……

Akheel Khan, 24, of Wheatley Close;Saleem Khan, 23, of Newlands Road; and Rosh Mahmood, 19, of Victoria Road.“

Also:

“Ibrahim Omar, 24, of Glapton Road, The Meadows, Nottingham. Charged with possession of a Class B drug.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/who-alledged-rioters-list-charged-court-appearances-3212851

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

do you still pay poll tax?

I never paid poll tax, but during the poll tax riots, many were locked up.....:clap2:

The woodwork creepy crawlies, of course where you wish you came from, you would have been shot.....:whistling:.............😂

• Agree 2

Just now, JonnyF said:

They key being "Due in court".

As opposed to "charged, found guilty and sentenced to unusually long terms" within a week.

Interesting that these rioters have already been sentenced while the killer of the 3 little girls is scheduled for sentencing some time in 2025. 

They certainly have their priorities straight  :coffee1:.

The gaslighting appears to be failing Chomps. But I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I’ll update you when they are arraigned, you can light your next gaslight.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

But still waiting for the muslim thugs from the airport who did far worse to be even charged.

I wouldn’t hold your breath, I suspect that the only one who will be charged will be the officer who kicked one of them in the head.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NoshowJones said:

We need people to protest about the UK's Immigraton situation but without the violence, the boat people, illegals, "asylum seekers" etc, etc need to be stopped, but I feel things have gone too far now. Both UK governments are responsible for these emmigrants crowding into the country and being kept at the UK taxpayers expense.

The current UK Government is just over 4 weeks old, they can’t be reasonably blamed for the mess the last 14 year old Tory Government left them.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The current UK Government is just over 4 weeks old, they can’t be reasonably blamed for the mess the last 14 year old Tory Government left them.

They can certainly be blamed for the riots and chaos since they took power, since they have inflamed the situation with extremely ill advised speeches and messages. Specifically the pathetic little tough guy act that Starmer has been putting on.

Since they are even more pro immigration than the Tories, it also seems a bit rich for their supporters to complain about the 'mess' the Tories left behind (anger over too much immigration) when Labour want even more immigration than the Tories did. 

Didn't take long for the country to start burning under Labour. Even less time than I expected. 

image.png.7c1ccd74d0b0b2074533084906c436fc.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

They can certainly be blamed for the riots and chaos since they took power, since they have inflamed the situation with extremely ill advised speeches and messages. Specifically the pathetic little tough guy act that Starmer has been putting on.

Since they are even more pro immigration than the Tories, it also seems a bit rich for their supporters to complain about the 'mess' the Tories left behind (anger over too much immigration) when Labour want even more immigration than the Tories did. 

Didn't take long for the country to start burning under Labour. Even less time than I expected. 

image.png.7c1ccd74d0b0b2074533084906c436fc.png

The people to be blamed for the riots are those who spread the lies blaming a totally innocent community, those telling others where to riot and those who did riot.

The Government, the police and the courts can be thanked for their swift action to arrest, prosecute and imprison the rioters, more to come.

But you aren’t happy about that, you’ve been moaning and griping about it.

I’ve not seen a single post from you on which you express support for the Government, police and courts swiftly delivering justice to the rioters as they attack an entirely innocent community.

So forgive me if I have this to say about your concerns… meh!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

The reason the riots started is because the authorities wouldn't release any information about the attacker, leaving a massive gap for misinformation to spread. I hope they learn their lesson from this and stop trying to cover up crimes from certain demographics. 

I have no issue against swift action, as long as it applies to all groups. In Leeds when the Muslims rioted the police were nowhere to be seen. The police scarpered. As soon as the EDL riot, the offenders are arrested, charged, convicted and sentenced within a week. It's a massive double standard and everyone can see it, even if people like you try to gaslight people into thinking it's some "right wing conspiracy". 

Two tier justice only fans the flames. It stokes the anger of people who are already angry. So don't complain when it comes back to bite, which it will. 

The reason the riots started is because a bunch of racist, Islamophobic Proto-thugs morphed into their full thuggery in response to online lies, examples of which were posted on this forum.

Your constant attempts to promote the lie of ‘two tier justice’ is an example of the lies spread and swallowed by people who were always looking for any excuse to riot, destroy property, loot business, engage in arson and attack a completely innocent community.

The rioters, the hate mongers and the lie broadcasters are all in it together.

Now you can go back to pretending you aren’t what you have shown yourself to be.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The reason the riots started is because a bunch of racist, Islamophobic Proto-thugs morphed into their full thuggery in response to online lies, examples of which were posted on this forum.

Your constant attempts to promote the lie of ‘two tier justice’ is an example of the lies spread and swallowed by people who were always looking for any excuse to riot, destroy property, loot business, engage in arson and attack a completely innocent community.

The rioters, the hate mongers and the lie broadcasters are all in it together.

Now you can go back to pretending you aren’t what you have shown yourself to be.

What is your opinion of this online lie that incited muslim thugs to go on the rampage (screenshot included as I am surprised he hasn't deleted it).  He works for an organisation called Hope not hate.   This misinformation led to someone being hospitalised by the muslim thugs he incited. 

image.png.1831aa9207d5100373e3ff20dee95df4.png

6 minutes ago, James105 said:

What is your opinion of this online lie that incited muslim thugs to go on the rampage (screenshot included as I am surprised he hasn't deleted it).  He works for an organisation called Hope not hate.   This misinformation led to someone being hospitalised by the muslim thugs he incited. 

image.png.1831aa9207d5100373e3ff20dee95df4.png

He, like others spreading misinformation should be held accountable.

Let me know if that’s not the response you wanted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, James105 said:

This misinformation led to someone being hospitalised by the muslim thugs he incited.

I am glad you have pointed out that posting this type of misinformation is incitement. 

• Love It 2