Vance calls out Harris

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

She is winning.

You're just not paying attention. 

Anyway Trump has now vaguely indicated that he is backing down from his absurd Fox circus debate idea and will debate Harris in a more normal format  Why? Because he has to as he knows he's losing it  Harris is open to this so stay tuned.

The "only" thing she is winning is the clown of the year award

hey,,  imagine Miss Cackle with her finger on the button !

19 hours ago, Wrwest said:

I am thinking Trump's MAGA base will remain firm. My question is if the majority of the American electorate will vote in November. If they do, Trump and his Project 2025 ilk will be rejected. What is I am wrong and Trump wins the popular vote (which he has never done) ... well, in that case, the USA is not worth supporting and defending. It will be a declaration of a failed state.

Seems to some the US is only about one man. Is he really that big in some people's heads?

It's like they never think about anything else from wake till sleep.

• Agree 1

On 8/8/2024 at 8:57 AM, Jingthing said:

It would have been a lucky break for Trump for that debate to have never happened.

Then it would be too late to replace Biden.

as i said before a very well played bait and switch. 

On 8/9/2024 at 9:37 AM, John Drake said:

These two political campaigns, Harris and Trump, have no resemblance to the campaigns I experienced over my lifetime. The press not only cheerleads for its favorite candidate. It not only covers up for its favorite candidate. But it now invents stories and pushes outright lies to help its favorite candidate. Everything is orchestrated.

Calling out the Msm to do there job,

moment!

On 8/8/2024 at 5:51 PM, susanlea said:

She is in the bunker

55555....Then immediately turns his back, walks off and refuses to answer any follow-up questions.......you couldn't write this stuff.

Compared to Vance, Walz is a hero and an elegant man.

Jesse Ventura calls out the man for criticizing a fellow vet. After all, he shot photos, not rifles. Yet you would think he was a war hero, with all his false bluster. 

Jesse Ventura calls JD Vance's criticism of Walz military record ‘despicable’

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/09/politics/video/jd-vance-tim-walz-military-jesse-ventura-lcl-digvid

Tell it exactly like it is Jesse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, DustyShoes said:

Auditioning for Idiocracy The Sequel.

Trump nearly always seems to speak off script, and the result is a horrific exercise, signs of severe cognitive decline, incoherent oration, and a nightmare of jumbled thoughts. He would do well to avoid all improvisation. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump nearly always seems to speak off script, and the result is a horrific exercise, signs of severe cognitive decline, incoherent oration, and a nightmare of jumbled thoughts. He would do well to avoid all improvisation. 

Have these only happened since Biden stepped down ?

That topic wasn't mentioned when Biden was running 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Geir Rasch said:

You sure mix left and right. Mussolini was a fascist. Look up the word fascism: An extrem right wing politic!

You are trying to argue facts and reason with a bot or troll that makes like a hundred posts a day on here and has zero interest in that.   You are better off just adding them to your ignore list.  This whole site seems to be overrun with them.

Edited by shdmn
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Have these only happened since Biden stepped down ?

That topic wasn't mentioned when Biden was running 

Well that's an interesting point, because I think that Biden was experiencing  such severe decline, that Trump never really came into question. Now that Biden has exited stage left, Trump's cognitive decline, dementia and semi senility is really coming into focus, he really looks like a very, very old man at this point. The oldest to ever run now. No thanks. The nation needs someone sharper and less incoherent and rambling in his thoughts. And his moaning ang groaning and constant complaints are making him look weaker and weaker and very vulnerable. Harris seems to have his ticket. The poor guy is really flailing. 

His attacks on Harris’ race, recent obsession with rally crowd size and other off-the-cuff remarks hearken back to his first run in 2016. But this time he is not an unknown quantity capitalizing on anger and anti-establishment sentiment to surge past an unpopular opponent.

In Montana on Friday, Trump’s only rally of the week, an event in support of Montana GOP Senate nominee Tim Sheehy featured Trump speaking for nearly two hours, largely about his personal grievances and views of the presidential race.

Trump also used the Mar-a-Lago press conference to attack Harris' intelligence and brag about the audience at his rallies, falsely claiming that more people attended his Jan. 6, 2021, rally than Martin Luther King, Jr.’s famous “I Have A Dream” speech.

https://www.cfpublic.org/2024-08-10/a-trump-campaign-built-to-battle-biden-is-forced-to-recalibrate-to-kamala-harris

Edited by spidermike007
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Compared to Vance, Walz is a hero and an elegant man.

Jesse Ventura calls out the man for criticizing a fellow vet. After all, he shot photos, not rifles. Yet you would think he was a war hero, with all his false bluster. 

Jesse Ventura calls JD Vance's criticism of Walz military record ‘despicable’

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/09/politics/video/jd-vance-tim-walz-military-jesse-ventura-lcl-digvid

Tell it exactly like it is Jesse.

What does Mr T say on politics?

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well that's an interesting point, because I think that Biden was experiencing  such severe decline, that Trump never really came into question. Now that Biden has exited stage left, Trump's cognitive decline, dementia and semi senility is really coming into focus, he really looks like a very, very old man at this point. The oldest to ever run now. No thanks. The nation needs someone sharper and less incoherent and rambling in his thoughts. And his moaning ang groaning and constant complaints are making him look weaker and weaker and very vulnerable. Harris seems to have his ticket. 

His attacks on Harris’ race, recent obsession with rally crowd size and other off-the-cuff remarks hearken back to his first run in 2016. But this time he is not an unknown quantity capitalizing on anger and anti-establishment sentiment to surge past an unpopular opponent.

In Montana on Friday, Trump’s only rally of the week, an event in support of Montana GOP Senate nominee Tim Sheehy featured Trump speaking for nearly two hours, largely about his personal grievances and views of the presidential race.

Trump also used the Mar-a-Lago press conference to attack Harris' intelligence and brag about the audience at his rallies, falsely claiming that more people attended his Jan. 6, 2021, rally than Martin Luther King, Jr.’s famous “I Have A Dream” speech.

https://www.cfpublic.org/2024-08-10/a-trump-campaign-built-to-battle-biden-is-forced-to-recalibrate-to-kamala-harris

I'm far from convinced that Trump has suffered any recent or sudden decline in his cognitive abilities. 

He seems the same to me as he was when he conned the US voter into becoming president......endless lies, meandering pointless stories, mocking the afflicted, racist comments, childish immature behaviour and spouting vitriol at all and sundry......same, same.

Just now, Will B Good said:

I'm far from convinced that Trump has suffered any recent or sudden decline in his cognitive abilities. 

He seems the same to me as he was when he conned the US voter into becoming president......endless lies, meandering pointless stories, mocking the afflicted, racist comments, childish immature behaviour and spouting vitriol at all and sundry......same, same.

He talks to 90% capacity. No worse than Harris. Harris said the US had an alliance with North Korea.

Biden was 20%.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

He talks to 90% capacity. No worse than Harris. Harris said the US had an alliance with North Korea.

Biden was 20%.

Never any doubt in my mind Biden had to go......He should never have been allowed to stand first time around. It was a disaster in the making not choosing a younger candidate.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Never any doubt in my mind Biden had to go......He should never have been allowed to stand first time around. It was a disaster in the making not choosing a younger candidate.

Dems lied since 2020. Why didnt they run Shapiro? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/11/2024 at 9:26 AM, susanlea said:

You are confused. Modern Asian fascism in Thailand is right wing. 1930s Italian fascism was left.

https://troymedia.com/lifestyle/mussolini-fascism-more-left-than-right/

Who is confused? What Mussolini was before has no relevance. Fascism is, and by definition has always been, extrem far right politic. History has a lot of examples of people going from left to right in politic.

• Agree 1