trump folds and agrees to Kamala Harris debate demands,

2 hours ago, Deputy7 said:

He didn’t back down, she did! She is terrified of President Trump. He will embarrass her so bad because she is clueless about her position. She has absolutely NO experience, neither does her VP pick Walz!!! Trump/Vance 2024

You obviously know nothing about Kamala. She's not weird like Trump and Vance

1 hour ago, stoner said:

stop it. he was tip top right until the end when he sacrificed himself for the good of the country by honorably stepping down and totally disappearing from the public. 

really. where is joe biden ?

since the debate he's been a ghost. smart move by the dems though as he would derail anything positive happening with kamalas run.

why not have the acting president come out with you at a rally or 2. let him give an energetic speech to the fan base really pump them up. 

as long as it's between 10 and 4 should go off without a hitch. 

Your idol has lost it.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/trump-willie-mays-said-horrob

Trump reportedly confuses former SF Mayor Willie Brown with Jerry Brown

"I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter going to a certain location together and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing, and Willie was… he was a little concerned. So I know him. I know him pretty well. I mean I haven't seen him in years. But he told me terrible things about her," said Trump.

A New York Times report suggests the person Trump was referring to was actually former Governor Jerry Brown and that then-Lieutenant Gov. Gavin Newsom was also on that 2018 helicopter flight. The three were assessing wildfire damage in the decimated town of Paridise when Trump was president.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, novacova said:

What??? Have you not ever listened to that airhead speak her unintelligible rhyming weird freaky nonsense?? Really now, who can actually bring themselves down to that sub level? Maybe those who converse with wild critters I suppose.

What??? Have you not ever listened to that nutjob Trump spewing lies and hatred? He's weird. Just like Vance.

Harris is way smarter than Trump. No comparison

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, novacova said:

What??? Have you not ever listened to that airhead speak her unintelligible rhyming weird freaky nonsense?? Really now, who can actually bring themselves down to that sub level? Maybe those who converse with wild critters I suppose.

Left supports Kamala. Woke idiot DEI pick.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Your idol has lost it.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/trump-willie-mays-said-horrob

Trump reportedly confuses former SF Mayor Willie Brown with Jerry Brown

"I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter going to a certain location together and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing, and Willie was… he was a little concerned. So I know him. I know him pretty well. I mean I haven't seen him in years. But he told me terrible things about her," said Trump.

A New York Times report suggests the person Trump was referring to was actually former Governor Jerry Brown and that then-Lieutenant Gov. Gavin Newsom was also on that 2018 helicopter flight. The three were assessing wildfire damage in the decimated town of Paridise when Trump was president.

what's wrong with you and those like you ? seriously asking.

you continue to tell me how i feel etc and its starting to look strange. why are you constantly going on and on about something i have flat out said i am not. 

you all say i support trump. then i ask you to show me where i support him. not a single one of you can show me anything other then your opinion of how i am.

what do i have to say that can convince people like you that i do not support ANY of these fools. hopefully you have at least learned by now i don't take any of the gotcha questions seriously at all. 

you had a few brief moments of actual dialogue the other day i will say that. 

ps.....i don't recall any of you saying these things to me years ago when i was making fun of trump. 

Edited by stoner

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

what's wrong with you and those like you ? seriously asking.

you continue to tell me how i feel etc and its starting to look strange. why are you constantly going on and on about something i have flat out said i am not. 

you all say i support trump. then i ask you to show me where i support him. not a single one of you can show me anything other then your opinion of how i am.

what do i have to say that can convince people like you that i do not support ANY of these fools. hopefully you have at least learned by now i don't take any of the gotcha questions seriously at all. 

you had a few brief moments of actual dialogue the other day i will say that. 

ps.....i don't recall any of you saying these things to me years ago when i was making fun of trump. 

All you do is bash the left. Bash Biden. Bash Kamala. Ummm...looks like you support Trump and the right. Just saying

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

All you do is bash the left. Bash Biden. Bash Kamala. Ummm...looks like you support Trump and the right. Just saying

so because i *bash* the left i support the right. even though i literally just said i think they are all fools..... you go right back to saying i support trump.

this is a prime example of why i dont take most of you seriously and why i *bash* the left as you call it. 

Edited by stoner

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

i will ask again. where were you years ago when i was making fun of trump ? you seemed to missed that as well. 

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

double also. please show me all my posts *bashing* kamala. ill wait.

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

so because i *bash* the left i support the right. even though i literally just said i think they are all fools..... you go right back to saying i support trump.

this is a prime example of why i dont take most of you seriously and why i *bash* the left as you call it. 

Show one post where you bash the right and trump. :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Show one post where you bash the right and trump. :coffee1:

i was calling trump names before you were even here. here is your link. now have fun.

www.aseannow.com