AirAsia doesn't show any flight

Search is not showing any flights. I haven't created account or logged in. Is this the problem?

Last winter I flew many times and booking worked fine.

I tried Firefox and Google, no go.

28 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

Search is not showing any flights. I haven't created account or logged in. Is this the problem?

Last winter I flew many times and booking worked fine.

I tried Firefox and Google, no go.

I've noticed sometimes the site can have problems loading up, Its working for me at the moment

• Thanks 1

The site is atrocious. I was trying to plan some travel last week and there were no flights showing up half of the time.

I ended up using flightradar24 to look at the actual airports arrivals and departures as it was quicker than messing around with their broken site to try and plan routes. You can't book on their though, only view activity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are using the Air Asia app I’ve had similar problems. Actually I find their app appalling. Even when it shows the flights and I try to book I get “ oops something has gone wrong” when I’m about to pay. Contacting their human customer services is impossible. The last time I had a problem when they cancelled an interconnecting flight I faced a two hour round trip to the airport to speak to a human in their booking office to sort it out. 

Now if I’m forced to use AA I book via Agoda or Airpaz or similar. 

It’s a shame because the ‘planes are nice and the crew normally excellent.  

• Agree 1

Plus you have to have an account with them , log in and password . Then they include all the additions e.g. insurance , seat selection etc which inflates the fare price and you must remove these add ons before you confirm the booking . I just tried to make a straight forward domestic booking on their " Air Asia Move " site and it froze and also said no flights available which is not true . Using Booking .com is much easier to book the AA flights . Awful online booking system but they dont seem to realize that . . Cannot speak to a live c/s person but have to use their robot instead .  Nok Air site is better .

• Thanks 1

Thank you! Good to know I'm not the only one...

I found a way to see flights; I go to skyscanner,com. Select the AirAsia route, then select AirAsia flight on price menu. That'll show all flights etc. I haven't bought any yet so I don't know if system works all way to the end.

I never use any apps nor SmartPhone.

Last winter they didn't have "AirAsia MOVE". Maybe that's the problem?

They are a very BIG company - hard to believe how bad they are... but Tony Fernandes (who learned all from Sir Richard Branson when he was Virgin Airlines accountant) is known for shady deals, like failed Caterham F1 team. He left millions of unpaid wages to the drivers.

On 8/10/2024 at 7:43 AM, Bungditin said:

If you are using the Air Asia app I’ve had similar problems. Actually I find their app appalling. Even when it shows the flights and I try to book I get “ oops something has gone wrong” when I’m about to pay. Contacting their human customer services is impossible. The last time I had a problem when they cancelled an interconnecting flight I faced a two hour round trip to the airport to speak to a human in their booking office to sort it out. 

Now if I’m forced to use AA I book via Agoda or Airpaz or similar. 

It’s a shame because the ‘planes are nice and the crew normally excellent.  

My experience too! I now always book via Trip.com. Last week the first leg of our two leg AirAsia flight was cancelled. Automatically rebooked onto the next available AirAsia flight. Unfortunately, that was too late to connect with the second leg. There were no other flights available with other airlines to make the connection. I couldn't change or cancel the second leg because of the terms of booking. I cancelled the first leg. Trip.com refunded my card within 24 hours. Fast and painless!  

There seem to be problems with Air Asia's website this year. I have not been able to make any bookings for various reasons and am surprised the issue has not been resolved. 

However, No seems to go everywhere I want to.

There seem to be problems with Air Asia's website this year. I have been unable to make any bookings for various reasons and am surprised the issue has not been resolved. 

However, Nok seems to go everywhere I want to.

(Corrected spelling)

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Email from AirAsia;

"As AirAsia continues to streamline its flight schedule, there will be service disruption to the certain routes."

- Very poorly handled...

• Agree 1