Team Trump Trash

RSD1

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Who cares........

National Polling: Many surveys show a margin of 1-3 percentage points. However, the most recent Marquette Law School poll shows Harris significantly ahead nationally, with 52% support compared to Trump’s 48%. 

Kicking rubber.

Who cares...............

She's still a horrible person, IMO

Kicking rubber.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, In the jungle said:

His ear has the most amazing healing properties.

Apparently some people on the planet are not aware that sutures do not always come in black. I don't know how extensive the wound was, or if it was sutured, but if it was it would explain for some why there isn't anything to see.

6 hours ago, In the jungle said:

Oldest jet in the US.  Worth about two bucks.

this is exactly why i can't take it seriously. there is literally thousands of dollars in gold alone in the plane. you are trying to be funny but it's horrible. 

5 hours ago, watthong said:

mushroom.jpg

surprised jimmy wasn't in his black face or asking girls to put their hands in his pants. bad example to use. should of went with someone actually funny like jon stewart. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Look at these people. Trash talk no substance. Politics is about policies. The left have lost it. All abuse. No policies. They criticise Vance if he does not smile more. So 5% Harris inflation is fine if you smile. How stupid.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Things have changed.  It was always understood that unless you could successfully argue the position of two opposing opinions, then you were likely incapable of truly understanding either opinion.

As in the old skool debates of being randomly selected to speak for the Ayes or the Naes, regardless of your personal position.

Not so much of that in modern political debate - more's the pity.:coffee1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

this is exactly why i can't take it seriously. there is literally thousands of dollars in gold alone in the plane. you are trying to be funny but it's horrible. 

Is that what you know, or what Trump told you?

Any gold in the plane as part of it, is only worth something when it is scrapped.

10 hours ago, Phulublub said:

Please give us three sentences from Montana where Trump talked about his policies rather than trash talking with no substance

PH

Please give us an example of where Harris was able to point to a personal political success in the past 3 1/2 years. Eg, how she sorted the southern border.

On 8/10/2024 at 5:32 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently some people on the planet are not aware that sutures do not always come in black. I don't know how extensive the wound was, or if it was sutured, but if it was it would explain for some why there isn't anything to see.

Odd considering his son claimed half his ear had been blown away???

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Please give us an example of where Harris was able to point to a personal political success in the past 3 1/2 years. Eg, how she sorted the southern border.

You first...or can you not find any?  I can give examples of Harris' achievements, and will, but I asked first, so you anser first. 

Or are you just deflecting?

PH

Edited by Phulublub

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The question is which of the Trump cultists here will disappear when the polls show Trump can't win, and which will hang in there until the bitter end?

Or will they simply change usernames?

They are changing their tune already. I saw one saying ' I don't care if Trump loses as long as we get the Senate and the house'.

Edited by stevenl
  • Love It 1

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The question is which of the Trump cultists here will disappear when the polls show Trump can't win, and which will hang in there until the bitter end?

Or will they simply change usernames?

You live in Pattaya. Why pretend to care? 

• Sad 1