Trump is getting torched in the polls

FriscoKid

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The answer is in your question.

If Trump continues to sink in the polls, will you bail from here before Election Day?

Or will you hang in here until the bitter end?

If you say that Trump will turn it around, that means you're gone if he doesn't.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

After the Twitter/X conversation with Elon, where Trump sounded mentally and physically impaired, his polls may crater more than go down in flames.

How can Trump *sound* physically impaired?

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

How can Trump *sound* physically impaired?

As Donald Trump and Elon Musk spoke on X Monday night, the former president’s voice raised immediate questions among listeners, many of whom said they thought they heard him speaking with a distinct lisp.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Just my IHMO. Clinton was a fool for all the negativity she brought, she had the lack of insight to not put any effort into the Blue Wall.

Manafort provided Russia with the finding on the current state of the race.

They did the job of affecting those who  did not bother to vote.

Kelly Ann was also key.

Negativity, so as Trump said the most prepared candidate in modern history  is really just a "nasty woman"?

Somehow a section of the most likely cadre of Dem voters were convinced that she was somehow corrupt. Those stayed home or because they "just could not vote for Clinton" wasted their votes on Dr Jill Stein

For this I blame mostly the vast right wing conspiracy

• Like 2

Just now, Danderman123 said:

If Trump continues to sink in the polls, will you bail from here before Election Day?

Or will you hang in here until the bitter end?

If you say that Trump will turn it around, that means you're gone if he doesn't.

What do you mean by 'gone'? If Harris looks like she will win, I will definitely sell my investments in the US markets.

But bail from AN? Come on, man.  It's just politics.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

Negativity, so as Trump said the most prepared candidate in modern history  is really just a "nasty woman"?

Somehow a section of the most likely cadre of Dem voters were convinced that she was somehow corrupt. Those stayed home or because they "just could not vote for Clinton" wasted their votes on Dr Jill Stein

For this I blame mostly the vast right wing conspiracy

Pretty much we agree. Lessons learned are what make a wiser individual.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

This poster said this!

SO Much Losing! Bigly Losing! Yuge Strong Beautiful Losing! Losing Like You Have Never Seen Before! Many People Are Coming UP to ME With Tears In Their Eyes And Saying--SIR!! LOSING!! Bigly! Believe ME!

Could he brag...come November.....that no one has lost a presidential vote by a larger margin than him?

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

This poster said this!

SO Much Losing! Bigly Losing! Yuge Strong Beautiful Losing! Losing Like You Have Never Seen Before! Many People Are Coming UP to ME With Tears In Their Eyes And Saying--SIR!! LOSING!! Bigly! Believe ME!

Edited by Hanaguma

Donald Trump thought he was cruising to victory against Joe Biden, but now he's facing a hard fight against Kamala Harris. Jon Stewart looks at Trump's half-hearted attempts to adjust to the new challenge and wonders if he's hatching a devious plan to help Biden take back the nomination, January 6th style.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

..YES.....they are to be positively encouraged.....

Not only that, there are numerous threads tailored made for their "grievances..."

Such as this one (supposedly catering to what the OP refers to as "MAGA apologists.")

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

Not only that, there are numerous threads tailored made for their "grievances..."

Such as this one (supposedly catering to what the OP refers to as "MAGA apologists.")

Of course.....if things die down I can always start my own thread.

Donald comes up trumps and is thrashing Kamabla in the polls.

Tim is bouncing of the walz with Vance's attacks.

Could be a rich vein there.....555

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Of course.....if things die down I can always start my own thread.

I did one, the above is from @Lacessit. Now it's your turn, Just look at the buffaloes and think as your target audience. They'll fit right in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1