Zelensky to Putin: War is Coming Home

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What is Kyiv's plan in doing this?

It's definitely not easily apparent to casual observers.

Some interesting theories from a credible source.

It's 'interesting' that the Germans have pointedly spoken about negotiating with Putin's successor. That partly explains the panicked shuffling. Again, always interesting to see the replies of the two dimensional posters who think they know it all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to discuss the question seriously. My bad. I see you have no real points to make.

You might even get to see who really believes in Putin's Russia and who wants to be independent. Talking about it here won't make any difference to the outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2024 at 3:39 PM, jas007 said:

At some point, if these attacks on Russia continue and if Russia deems them to pose a threat to their country, both Ukraine and much of the rest of Europe will find out the hard way that attacking Russia was a very bad idea.  

Apparently, NATO is heavily involved in the recent incursions into Russia.  Anyway, it will all end badly if it doesn’t stop soon.

"Apparently"...............🤣

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Konstantin Samoilov is a "Survival University Teacher". After serving in the military for several years, he discovered his latent magical abilities and was recruited to the Grand Lodge.

https://wodoneshot.fandom.com/wiki/Konstantin_Samoilov

Yup, sounds like a great source on the military developments, good job, Jinthing. 😂

Bizarre post. What kind of sick game are you playing? Entirely different person. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

If Ukraine wants to be independent it has to stop poking Russia in the eye with a stick. If you are a neighbour of a county like Russia, then you have to take into account Russian interests. Just as if you ilve next to America you have to take into account American interests, as Panama found out.

This is just the reality. Independence is all very well, but you can't antagonize countries like Russia, if you're a small neighbour. It's just no a wise way to ensure your independence.

Oh...you assumed that I was referring to Ukraine. Two dimensional thinking. You should take a rest from this.

• Like 2

Just now, Cameroni said:

You're wrong. Putin has no problem with Ukraine being independent, all he wants is a Russian friendly neighbour. Not a pro-American neigbour.

Ukrainians don't have to be "slaves". But if they think they can be cheerleaders for America, join NATO, well obviously this is not taking account of Russian interests. If you are a small neighbour of Russia, then you have to take into account Russian interests. Same if you are a small neighbour of America, as Panama found out.

I can't take you seriously. It's obvious that you haven't even read what the Russians have openly admitted about what they really think about Ukraine.

• Like 2