Elon & Trump's Spaces Chat Hammers ‘defective’ Democrats

Social Media

29 minutes ago, Tug said:

That’s some trick hiding in a stadium full to the rafters with 12,000 thousand or so American voters beaming  good positive energy yup she a hiding lmao 🤣 she’s been a bit busy lately.unlike bunker boy don he is in his dotage after all.he needs  his rest 

Hiding from journalists, hiding from questions...she has also been caught ditching her press pool to go to events, which is not good. 

What does she have to hide? Why can't she spare 30 minutes to talk to a real journalist and answer real questions? JD managed to do 3 interviews, all rather tough and adversarial, on Sunday morning alone.  Where are shirker Tim and silent Kam?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it says 27.1m tuned in. it wasn't an interview, it was a conversation, there is a difference.

I rather hope it was 27.1 million.

Lets accept that at face value, ignore people who tuned in, got bored within minutes and tuned out; and let’s ignore too those who tuned in but don’t have a vote.

27.1 million voters seeing first hand what an incoherent, slurring lying mess Trump has become is absolutely a positive thing.

More please.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Hiding from journalists, hiding from questions...she has also been caught ditching her press pool to go to events, which is not good. 

What does she have to hide? Why can't she spare 30 minutes to talk to a real journalist and answer real questions? JD managed to do 3 interviews, all rather tough and adversarial, on Sunday morning alone.  Where are shirker Tim and silent Kam?

So far, it seems to be working for her. Why run a risk when your opponent is slitting his wrists?

15 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

incoherency?.... it think you need to get that derange-o-metre checked, or cleaned out.  did you even listen to it?

OK I will accept deranged as well as incoherent. Just how someone can attacked their foe and then in the next sentence praise her beauty. Yes deranged and incoherent suit quite well with Trump. 

• Like 1

What I find so sad about this, is that Elon Musk didn't even pretend to be neutral and ask Trump a couple of not so easy questions.

Like: Why do you constantly lie? Why don't you even try to behave like a decent human being?

It seems the only thing Musk achieved with this is to alienate his nature loving EV customers. What a smart idea - or maybe not? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, I think I may not have gotten it quite right. Harris' strategy is even smarter than I gave it credit for. While Biden was a candidate, the focus was on him and his unpopularity. But what MAGA supporters forget, or more likely, blank out on, is that Trump was never popular either. Recall that performed a truly amazing feat. Despite the fact that the economy was doing well in 2018, he led the Republicans to a huge electoral defeat. Now that Biden is out of the picture what better way to get Trump riled up than  for Harris  not to do press conferences. Clearly, that enrages Trump. And Trump is not one to keep his rage to himself. If anything it's worse now., So people will be reminded all over again why they disliked Trump. Smart move, Harris.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, since Musk is not a trained journalist, Harris or Walz should be able to destroy him, right?  But no, they dont even go on gentle and partisan shows like MSNBC. It is a callback to Joe’s basement campaign of 2020.  I think they are trying to hide until the convention next week.

You think a lot. Mostly wishful.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yes, brave brave Tim.  Serves with no trouble for 24 years. Then, when he hears his unit will be sent overseas, he suddenly decides to quit, in the middle of his enlistment, leaving his unit up sh!t creek. Then has the temerity to lie about both his rank and his service afterwards. No wonder he refuses to face any tough questions.

Here’s a real example of a shirker a guy a riding around in daddy’s limo to the disco a calming those pesky bone spurs now there’s a shirker for ya but that’s not enough years later he has the gall to insult a guy who did his duty got shot down and tortured in the Hanoi Hilton for years shirker indeed!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

One of those wonderful sentences of the self-described genius: 

“I’m sort of waiting for you to come up with solar panels on the roofs of your cars and on the trunks of the cars, and it just seems like something that at some point you will come up with — I’m sure you’ll be the first — but it would seem that a solar panel on the roofs, you know on flat surfaces, on certain surfaces might be good at least in certain areas of the country or the world where you have the sun,” Trump rambled brilliantly.

Minutes of the Elon Musk–Donald Trump mutual admiration society (nationalheraldindia.com)

It reminds me when Trump made himself ridiculous by giving advices on how to treat Covid 19! 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The two candidates have quite different m.o.

One is waiting before talking, in order to fully assess the situation.

The other, as usual, tells the first B.S. that comes to his mind.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, candide said:

It reminds me when Trump made himself ridiculous by giving advices on how to treat Covid 19! 😀

For whatever reason all those MAGA fans don't remember these little details. 

Maybe they should all drink bleach, just in case it helps against something. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

Past weeks, Donald Trump has demonstrated his loathing of Kamala Harris by calling her "nasty," "phony," "a monster," "unlikable," and "the meanest, most horrible, and most disrespectful person".

Yet, in this interview, he compared Kamala to his wife.

What does that imply about Melania?

I don’t know but I’d bet money they are both creeped out bigley!!lol 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lately, a supposedly new kind of Republican (like J.D. Vance) - have been making lots of noise about their support for unions.  Clearly Trump isn't one of them

“Economic Terrorism”: Teamsters President Finally Slams Trump
Teamsters President Sean O’Brien seems to be finally waking up to the reality of Trump after his disgusting comments about workers to Elon Musk.

During his interview with Elon Musk Monday night, Donald Trump praised the tech CEO for firing organizing workers, drawing the ire of labor unions and those who care about workers’ rights.

It also reflected poorly on Sean O’Brien, the president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, who became the first union leader to speak at the Republican National Convention last month.

“Firing workers for organizing, striking, and exercising their rights as Americans is economic terrorism,” O’Brien said in a statement Tuesday to Politico’s Playbook.

https://newrepublic.com/post/184861/teamsters-president-sean-obrien-reaction-trump-musk-interview-workers