Elon Musk Extends Invitation to Kamala Harris For Interview

Social Media

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Not the same animal as NewsMax , Truth Social , Faux Entertainment, Qanon 🤥 We have Dignity , Not outright Hate Racist Spiel like thru your network’s 

Your posts don't make any sense to me. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Your posts don't make any sense to me. 

Your joking , your Juvenile Attempt at Debate is So Low Brow , I thought you were joking for most of the day, I wasn’t even taking you seriously ( ceareally)

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

CNN is centre left. Msnbc is far left.

Are you stuck in moobaan nowhere with limited internet , CNN is not the same , please invite yourself to the 21st Century 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Attack, lol  he provides no evidence of a grammar error , Baseless 

I must admit to being baffled. I was pointing out a spelling error by another poster. Nothing to do with you, or grammar.

I don't know why you are attacking me. As maesariang points out correctly ( for once ) we are both on the left side of politics.

Are you drunk?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Your spelling of an adjective, which you could not even copy correctly from my post, tells me it's a waste of time responding to you in any detail.

I actually thought the spelling of the adjective was intentional and referring to a type of beer; one that is also referred to as

'a pint of wife beater!'

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

I actually thought the spelling of the adjective was intentional and referring to a type of beer; one that is also referred to as

'a pint of wife beater!'

You may be right. It's fairly obvious some posters imbibe with one hand, and type with the other.

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

It's simple ,Anything ,Anybody BUT Donald J Trump get a 

Gorilla from the Bronx Zoo ,to stand ,clean record ,never

committed rape, fraud ,been bankrupt , Grifted ,does not know

how to tell liars ,never stole state documents , and is not

in the pocket of Xi , Putin, or Kim , and has not disrespected

any persons that served their country , or disabled persons,

Yes , much better choice ,and good chance of winning ..

regards worgeordie

Like so many who are so unfathomably up in arms about the Bad Orange Man, you focus too much on personality and not enough on policy.  

I would love Harris to take to a microphone and defend her insane ideas of price gauging (her words) and at the same time try to distance herself from being one of the causes of the problem.  But she wont. She is too scared to dare speak to someone who doesnt give her a lavish tongue bath.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Like so many who are so unfathomably up in arms about the Bad Orange Man, you focus too much on personality and not enough on policy.  

I would love Harris to take to a microphone and defend her insane ideas of price gauging (her words) and at the same time try to distance herself from being one of the causes of the problem.  But she wont. She is too scared to dare speak to someone who doesnt give her a lavish tongue bath.

How do you know she is scared......?  🤔

And whilst you are here, you being a chap that wore a U.S. uniform, tell us what you think of your leader Trump, insulting Medal of Honour recipients.....?

Then tell us your thoughts on your hero Vance, Trump cover-up statement .....🤭

I can post both videos if you like..........😉

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

How do you know she is scared......?  🤔

And whilst you are here, you being a chap that wore a U.S. uniform, tell us what you think of your leader Trump, insulting Medal of Honour recipients.....?

Then tell us your thoughts on your hero Vance, Trump cover-up statement .....🤭

I can post both videos if you like..........😉

Never wore an AMerican uniform my friend.  Not sure what either Trump or Vance have to do with Harris avoiding Musk in particular, or the media in general. Any explanation?

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Never wore an AMerican uniform my friend.  Not sure what either Trump or Vance have to do with Harris avoiding Musk in particular, or the media in general. Any explanation?

Glad to hear it, I expect so is the USA........:clap2:

So where would you like me to post my questions, so that you will reply..............?. 🤔

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Glad to hear it, I expect so is the USA........:clap2:

So where would you like me to post my questions, so that you will reply..............?. 🤔

To be honest, I dont think much of what Trump says. He is a BS artist and a blowhard, a very typical New York personality.  I care much more about his policy and his track record as President. His ideas are better than Harris' (at least what she has let slip so far). 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Give her time. Convention this week. You guys complained no policies. Now they are coming. November's still a way away. She's got to pace it. Probably been said but why should she reward Musk when he has done everything he can to help Trump. 

Yeah, the poor darling has only had 4 WEEKS to make a 30-minute time slot available for a real interview. 

But yeah, I can see why she delayed. What she has said so far is madness.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

To be honest, I dont think much of what Trump says. He is a BS artist and a blowhard, a very typical New York personality.  I care much more about his policy and his track record as President. His ideas are better than Harris' (at least what she has let slip so far). 

I don't think Harris has said much, Trump has, you are castigating before you know anything, prefer to support a nutter......

You, took it on yourself to try and demolish Walz over his retirement from the Army for a long time, every day something. 

Now I am asking you to comment on Trump & Vance degrading Medal of Honour recipients, or are you going to try and cover it up too.

Which smells like a hypocrite........🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, the poor darling has only had 4 WEEKS to make a 30-minute time slot available for a real interview. 

But yeah, I can see why she delayed. What she has said so far is madness.

Then why is she doing well in the polls, is she doing something wrong, is Trump doing something right...?        🤣         🤣       🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't think Harris has said much, Trump has, you are castigating before you know anything, prefer to support a nutter......

You, took it on yourself to try and demolish Walz over his retirement from the Army for a long time, every day something. 

Now I am asking you to comment on Trump & Vance degrading Medal of Honour recipients, or are you going to try and cover it up too.

Which smells like a hypocrite........🤔

There is a difference.

I am castigating Walz for his ACTIONS. The steps he took to avoid combat, also his deliberate mischaracterization and exaggeration of his service.

I really don'T give two sh1ts about what Trump says about something. Just words.  

• Sad 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

There is a difference.

I am castigating Walz for his ACTIONS. The steps he took to avoid combat, also his deliberate mischaracterization and exaggeration of his service.

I really don'T give two sh1ts about what Trump says about something. Just words.  

But you are the only one having a hissy fit over Walz private life, as well as your own guesswork on the issue, nobody else that matters is saying anything, except you.

You probably envy the guy........😁

Plus, you are not even a U.S. Army bloke.......😂

Just now, transam said:

But you are the only one having a hissy fit over Walz private life, as well as your own guesswork on the issue, nobody else that matters is saying anything, except you.

You probably envy the guy........😁

Plus, you are not even a U.S. Army bloke.......😂

That's right, I'm not. I served in what was then called the Canadian Armed Forces, along with my brother and my cousin.  My brother is still in, has served nearly 40 years.  Cousin was a reservist who was called up and served in Afghanistan for a year, until he was medevaced to Germany after being shot by the terrorists.

No guesswork. Just facts. Walz quit after he learned his unit may be sent to Iraq. Not before.  Then lied about it repeatedly. Those are facts, not opinions.  

But back to Kamala... yeah politically she may be taking some good advice. Best for her to not do anything spontaneous for as long as possible.  In 2020 she also started strong, got support, was seen as a viable candidate. Then she opened her mouth and things went south rapidly.  Probably trying to avoid the same fate.

• Like 1