Harris tops Trump in national polling for presidential race

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

That was a really dumb move by Trump (and his minions).  Taylor Swift may not have intended to endorse anyone this cycle.  But now that Trump has come out with this lie, she's going to have to clarify to her army of Swifties where she really stands. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

That was a really dumb move by Trump (and his minions).  Taylor Swift may not have intended to endorse anyone this cycle.  But now that Trump has come out with this lie, she's going to have to clarify to her army of Swifties where she really stands. 

Nobody cares. DeNiro rants did nothing. CNN been hating on Trump since 2015. 

Just now, maesariang said:

5555....it's pretty obvious that Trump cares.  He's practically on his knees begging for a Taylor Swift endorsement.

• Like 1

Just now, Berkshire said:

5555....it's pretty obvious that Trump cares.  He's practically on his knees begging for a Taylor Swift endorsement.

No he isn't. Trump is a news hound. He feeds off media coverage. He does not care what it is. Good or bad it is all free advertising - in one of his books.

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

To be honest there are maga and anti trumpers who would vote for a piece of wood rather than Donald everyone knows it's the middle and newly able to vote that will decide like the swifties many policies roe v wade for example affect woman of Taylor swifts fan base  

Good news for you maga base you can now get better than even money from the bookmakers pile on in there so I can get a better price on harris

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave0206 said:

To be honest there are maga and anti trumpers who would vote for a piece of wood rather than Donald everyone knows it's the middle and newly able to vote that will decide like the swifties many policies roe v wade for example affect woman of Taylor swifts fan base  

Good news for you maga base you can now get better than even money from the bookmakers pile on in there so I can get a better price on harris

Only 500,000 voters in 7 states decide the election.

7 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Only 500,000 voters in 7 states decide the election.

So appeal to them not me im unable to vote and if I could wouldn't be way you wanted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1