I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you'll go with wage and price controls and $25K for first time home buyers, and open borders, because Trump said he would increase legal immigration of STEM degrees. That makes sense.

Considering the utter failure of Schools in Leninist Democrat run cities, Trumps idea makes even more sense.

As does school choice, abolishing the Department of Education and returning Education to the states where the people decide how their children will be educated, not some faceless wokeocrat in Washington with their teacher union allies. 

But hey, Harris Waltz Department of Education is going to put tampons in the boys bathrooms at your kids school and open your daughters locker rooms to confused adolescent boys.

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

He does not understand why regular people want Trump back. Basic economics. Everything was much cheaper.

No Trumps money printing caused inflation, not only in the USA. If you print more money than what the economy grows it will ALWAYS cause inflation.

And so did his tariffs.

It would have happened anyway.

Trump added a lot to the government debt also.

He is an economic dud. Only rich because his dad was. He had a few wins which he kept and a lot of failures which he managed to make other people wear.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 pages and 355 replies and still cooking.  That's sad.  Ya'll really do think Trump is Hitler right?  And the other side thinks Harris is a drunk, female Vladimir Lenin.  I guess that explains it.  I just tossed OP out there for the hell of it.  Never expected this much malice.  But I'm not surprised in the least either.  I guess when Jan 2025 comes around most of America will be at each others throats.  Number 1 - Thank goodness I don't have any plans to travel to the US in 2025, and Number 2 - Thank goodness I don't live anywhere near the rest of you. 
I have no dog in the DNC-RNC Trump/Harris Slugfest.  Have at it kids.  Gawd - I lived long enough to witness this.  It's starting to get that Fall 1793 feeling in France or the Spring 1917 feeling in Russia sorta feeling for the Fall 2024/Spring 2025 in the USA.  <head-shake>

:sad: <sigh> 

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Everyone lies. But Trump is the king of liars. Has been for decades. The biggest problem is how his cult members actually believe him. Boggles my mind

it boggles my mind how you guys can and do believe everything the legacy media tells you, literally without question.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

No Trumps money printing caused inflation, not only in the USA. If you print more money than what the economy grows it will ALWAYS cause inflation.

And so did his tariffs.

It would have happened anyway.

Trump added a lot to the government debt also.

He is an economic dud. Only rich because his dad was. He had a few wins which he kept and a lot of failures which he managed to make other people wear.

You are right but what would that poster know he is not even an American he is an Aussie living in Thailand because he can't afford to live in OZ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Roo Island said:

I turned off the news years ago. Never watch live news. Just an email news blast that I quickly scan once a day.

Rollin' Stone of course. No wonder you're so well informed. 

3 hours ago, TedG said:

Why do you want to drive up energy prices? 

That will drive the alternatives. Get rid of the 7 liter commuter cars and start investing in what the rest of the world already has.

20 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

They are so dumb as rocks.

His  base is the low educated poorer people.

Yes, leftists always fancy themselves smarter than everyone else, that’s why they are never able to formulate an argument.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

There was no quote from Trump spreading misinformation in the article, so your claim is false, and the article does not support it. 

Don't you get tired of being proven wrong? Crazy. But he sounds just like you. Blame the left for everything. You live in a bubble of hate and misinformation

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-seeds-race-animus-with-covid-falsehood

Donald Trump falsely declared in a weekend rally that public health authorities are denying the COVID-19 vaccine to white people because of their race.

“The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating … white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you’re white you don’t get the vaccine or if you’re white you don’t get therapeutics. … In New York state, if you’re white, you have to go to the back of the line to get medical health.”

https://www.science.org/content/article/fact-check-no-evidence-supports-trump-s-claim-covid-19-vaccine-result-was-suppressed

Fact check: No evidence supports Trump's claim that COVID-19 vaccine result was suppressed to sway election

In the wake of the dramatic news of a potentially effective COVID-19 vaccine, President Donald Trump posted a flurry of tweets that claimed its makers, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and Democrats had conspired to suppress the announcement until after the 3 November presidential election. The U.S. company involved, Pfizer, "didn't have the courage to do it before," Trump asserted on 9 November. And FDA and Democrats, he wrote, "didn't want to have me get a Vaccine WIN, prior to the election, so instead it came out five days later."

• Like 1

Just now, mogandave said:

Then why did you ask about it?

I was wondering why they did it. Thought the reason might be for females who have transitioned/identify aas a male now?

That would make sense i suppose? They still bleed.

You are making that up again. You said that before, and then admitted you were lying. 

I never admitted I lied. Prove it or you're trolling. Again.

And yes, I have a degree in economics. Did econometrics for many years

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

That will drive the alternatives. Get rid of the 7 liter commuter cars and start investing in what the rest of the world already has.

What does the rest of the world have, cheap shoes? 

Twenty years of leftist programs an trillions spent, and more CO2 will be generated next year than this year.

A lot of bn people getting rich though.

Another one-line response huh? Is that all you have? 

Do you believe Harris wants to close the border? 

And I do not believe he won the election, so you made that up as well. 

I only needed one line to point out one of his many lies. I never mentioned you.

Drinking again?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

He does not understand why regular people want Trump back. Basic economics. Everything was much cheaper.

And you don't seem to understand how covid impacted the cost of goods. In every country globally. A pandemic Trump made worse with misinformation

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Show me where I denied basic biology or you are lying

The only mistake you are making is giving too much attention to know nothing MAGA morons. They are still hiding in basements to avoid vaccines.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so when biden lied you turned a blind eye, or any other politicians when the msm have lied, you also ignore it...we just fact check Trump only/

Biden did lie. But only a few times compared to Trump's thousands. I didn't ignore it

51 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it boggles my mind how you guys can and do believe everything the legacy media tells you, literally without question.

It boggles my mind how you guys can and do believe everything the fake news right wing media tells you, literally without question.

You've drank the kool-aid

• Like 2

You are the  most pathetic example of human waste I can imagine......You are low,  you are weak, you have failed, you will lose and history will piss on your grave for a thousand years

• Thumbs Up 1