Trump Faces Backlash After Falsely Implying Taylor Swift's Endorsement

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Well looking at the polls........ that plan seems to working wonders.

You believe polls, seriously?

Perhaps you are interested in a barely used bridge I have for sale.

Polls said HRC was going to win, and look how that turned out :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt Trump is going to lose any sleep over a "backlash". IMO he enjoys stirring up the snowflakes and laughs about the most OTT efforts.

Trump likely knows that every time he does something like this his opponents will have a hissy fit.

I don't even think this is a story,  someone posted a meme of a swifty for trump ai photo and he ran with the joke, the humourless libs have then tried to spin it as a serious event.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, luckymitchell said:

I don't even think this is a story,  someone posted a meme of a swifty for trump ai photo and he ran with the joke, the humourless libs have then tried to spin it as a serious event.

They certainly do have a humour problem. They'd probably have Monty Python arrested.

IMO they are just sad angry people that want to drag everyone down to their level.

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

He is totally out of control now.....I just hope no one tries to rein him in.....

His former Secretary of State tried that, his former Secretary of Defense tried that, his former Chief of Staff tried that, his former attorney general tried that, a lot of his advisors tried that, and his national security advisor tried that. He never listened to any of them, he doesn't listen to anyone, he just does Donald. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

What a farce.

Trump has dismissed negative poll results as “fake,” arguing that they do not accurately reflect his support, particularly among key voter groups like suburban women.

Despite this, Trump has generally been upbeat about his standing, using favorable polls to bolster his narrative that he remains the dominant force in the elections.

That's the sort of garbage that Trump utters all the time. I doubt he even takes himself seriously. If I were him I'd be doing it more often just to see the haters having a hissy fit.

The best revenge humour is when the victim doesn't realise they have been played.

Just now, Will B Good said:

That's the sort of garbage that Trump utters all the time.

Yep....just the kind of guy you want leading the most powerful nation on earth.

On that subject, when the alternative is she, it doesn't matter who wins, IMO. We are all done for whichever wins.

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

When we start degenerating into a hateful mob, reduced to insults and memes, that's when we really have a problem. 

:w00t:

Can I believe my eyes when you post "When we start degenerating into a hateful mob, reduced to insults and memes,"? Was it not yourself that posted a meme with Trump on a toilet on page one of this thread?

Perhaps you have a posting double, and that was the other Mike.

:whistling:

8 hours ago, placeholder said:

That certainly is a possible explanation. Some will try to dismiss this as another lie from Trump. I don't think so. At this point, it's fair to say that Trump is genuinely delusional and believes whatever it takes to sustain his self regard. Sad in a candidate but frightening in an actual President who simply won't be able to accept reality when it conflicts with his beliefs.

"It's not a lie if you believe it"

-  George Costanza 

5 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The entire country is losing it and you people here are rooting for it from your thailand apartments

I am in Malaysia at the moment.

But, yes, I enjoy Trump's neurotic response to the walls closing in on him.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Not surprising that swift fans are quick to embrace trump now after they feel the effects of the left’s love affair with islam

They don't embrace Trump; they don't want that always lying nonce misleading the public that they do embrace him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

:w00t:

Can I believe my eyes when you post "When we start degenerating into a hateful mob, reduced to insults and memes,"? Was it not yourself that posted a meme with Trump on a toilet on page one of this thread?

Perhaps you have a posting double, and that was the other Mike.

:whistling:

You completely misunderstand the point, while I may be very critical of the candidate, I'm not critical of you, nor his supporters.

Can't you make that distinction?

I think it's a very important point of clarity, attack the candidate, don't attack his supporters. I do not engage in petty attacks on his supporters like so many others do with supporters of both Trump and Harris

It's of vital importance for you to consider this point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

A Harris win is a win for the MIC, expect endless war, no world peace and no care for the people. That's why trump is hated, a non politician making solutions to problems the dems keep going

Oneliners he has, not solutions.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I think mpox will also take off under the Dems......a new virus and Jewish space lasers could make a comeback .....oh what about polio and whooping cough....?

I'd like to think people are not so dumb to fall for the mpox thing, however,  you lot are still believing everything you are told , so unfortunately It might get traction because of the guible masses.

• Sad 1

Just now, luckymitchell said:

I'd like to think people are not so dumb to fall for the mpox thing, however,  you lot are still believing everything you are told , so unfortunately It might get traction because of the guible masses.

OMG.....tell me....mpox is a hoax? 🤭

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I like to think that people aren't so dumb that they see conspiracies in matters of public health.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Remember the thriving economy and no wars

It was just a continuation that Obama started. With real policies the economy could have been a lot better.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You completely misunderstand the point, while I may be very critical of the candidate, I'm not critical of you, nor his supporters.

Can't you make that distinction?

I think it's a very important point of clarity, attack the candidate, don't attack his supporters. I do not engage in petty attacks on his supporters like so many others do with supporters of both Trump and Harris

It's of vital importance for you to consider this point. 

A meme is a meme, is it not?

An attack on Trump of the sort that you engage in elicits an angry emotional response in his supporters- I'm not a supporter in the sense of liking him- the enemy of my enemy is my friend- but the things you write about him make even myself angry at you.

However, carry on regardless.

• Haha 2