Thailand likely detects a new, more dangerous mpox variant

4 hours ago, connda said:

I'm sure there will be a New & Improved mRNA Monkeypox "vaccination" produce within the next 100 days and given full FDA EUA approval without adequate testing or long-term testing after a brief period of "thorough" testing by the manufacturers of the vaccine and rushed to market to save humanity from the Monkey Plague (God save us all 🙏).

That fact that there is a Monkeypox/Smallpox vaccination (vaccinia) already is probably of little consequence.  That fact that most adults my age have already been innoculated using a vaccinia virus based vaccine will be overlooked as we are told that "all humans on the Earth must get Monkeypox Vaccinations or risk dying a horrible death!"  What they won't tell you is that the current Monkeypox vaccination is a combination Monkeypox/Smallpox vaccination and contains neither Monkeypox or Smallpox viruses but live, non-replicated vaccinia virus. 

Oh no, Vaccinia virus! You mean the virus that's been used  since sometime in the 19th century in live form to protect against smallpox?

No wonder they won't tell us. This is shocking news1

16 hours ago, ipeterrobinson17 said:

isn't it more a case of which men have been having sex with other men?

From Africa: It is mainly children who have been nursed and presumably fondled by their mothers or adults with the disease. 75% of the deaths are children.

The adults are usually gay men. Sometime the WHO might connect the dots for us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Here we go again. The WHO & WEF know the covidiocy and all its variants are being ignored, so let us roll out the next one. They lied to us before, what makes anyone think they are just doing the same again. Control, Control, Control.

So true! WEF/WHO do NOT have the interests of the people. “Deeper” motives in play…

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

They still insisting with these rubbish  look at the terms they use in this article "lethal variant" they trying to scaring and terrorized the  people . Unfortunately Thailand is hanging on the lips of the WHO a discredited and corrupt organization led by a sinister and dangerous individual Then if you are thinking about new restrictions, tell me straight away so I will choose another destination enough is enough 

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2024 at 6:46 PM, Mark17AA said:

Opportunity for a Hub... Watch this space.

Trillions come to Thailand spend multi trillions on monkey pox vaccination.

Shhhh! 

On 8/21/2024 at 5:37 AM, Big Daddy said:

I’ll be interested to see the type of monkeypox this guy has and his corresponding health in the weeks to come. 

Probably he already had ten boosters...So MP just happen to be a side effect from the vac in es. More BS fear mongering to finish the job before 2030. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not so lethal to most, and not easy to contract. The figure commonly quoted of up to 10% mortality is misleading as most cases in Africa do not come to light, and there is widespread squalor and malnutrition.  In a relatively prosperous country like Thailand spread would likely be very limited.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/22/2024 at 11:52 AM, newbee2022 said:

Skin to skin: prostitutes, any kind of massage

Mother to child, also, hence possibly the transmission to a very young baby

Mpox: Thailand confirms Clade 1b strain for first time in Asia

Thailand has announced its first confirmed case of a new, potentially deadlier strain of Mpox - the first in Asia, and second outside of Africa.

According to Thailand's Department of Disease Control, the infected 66-year-old European man arrived in Bangkok from an unnamed African country on 14 August.

Mpox is transmitted through close contact, such as sex, skin-to-skin contact and talking or breathing close to another person – but it is nowhere near as infectious as other viruses like Covid and measles.

But the spread of the new variant and its high fatality rate in parts of Africa has sparked concern among scientists, and led the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare it a public health emergency of international concern.

(more)

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/czrgpg127zgo

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/thailand-confirms-its-mpox-case-is-clade-1b-strain-first-country-2024-08-22/

😉   Asking myself, how many of the readers, afraid of MPox, here identify themselves as:

MSM = men-who-have-sex-with-men 

and fit the description: „The mpox-positive MSM were older …. and more often lived with HIV… Furthermore, mpox-positive patients more often reported receptive anal sex without a condom, sexualized drug use, more sex partners, and were more often diagnosed with bacterial STI“ 

😎

source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37212540/ 

Edited by Bernietravelling

On 8/21/2024 at 7:18 AM, connda said:

Hey - I liked Chiang Mai without tourists.  Yeah!  Shut it all down. 

I did too but not the dozens of displaced Thai out of work with nowhere to go sleeping in Tapae waiting for the food truck handouts.

Border closures and lockdowns... a cure worse than the disease

• Thumbs Up 1