Harris chickens out of extra debates

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

“I guarantee you this, Kamala’s been Black a lot longer than Trump’s been a Republican.”

-DL Hughley

DNC2024

True Trump was Democrat then saw how bad they were.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Harris is the weirdest candidate ever. Defund the police, open borders, support wars overseas, be woke at home, adopt Mussolini price controls. What a jumbled mess of ideas she has.

Really turn off Alex jones and Qanon , I’m so  happy to see you melt down over a Black Woman , this Election is all about the women , Republicans remove Roe Wade you might have a glimmer of hope 

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Harris is the weirdest candidate ever. Defund the police, open borders, support wars overseas, be woke at home, adopt Mussolini price controls. What a jumbled mess of ideas she has.

Your just Racist 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 8/22/2024 at 7:33 AM, marin said:

You have to be by far the worst troll to ever grace this forum. 4 or 5 nicknames and just the same thing time after time. Now you have entered the political troll. You are Australian but have decided to troll the American election first with the nick susanlea which now seems to be gone. This new nick is frantically posting over 100 posts a day of nothing, nothing at all. Get a life Dolf, get back to crappy reports on Thai travels Big Nok. Give the members of AN a break dude...

He is not just a troll, he is a moderator! Talk about sinking to new lows. 

• Love It 1

27 minutes ago, maesariang said:

No interviews

1 debate

You don't know this. The Commission on Presidential Debates has announced the debate schedule, but candidates typically confirm their participation closer to the debate dates.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently not everyone.

Nonetheless, she is a joke IMO- a very bad one.

Trump winning the debate might not matter. Being woke is cool in America. Harris could win with all bad policies the way America is going.

6 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Trump winning the debate might not matter. Being woke is cool in America. Harris could win with all bad policies the way America is going.

I can understand why young americans are liberals…because theyre brainwashed by their college professors. As for the american boomers on this forum…they must just be dumb and ignorant or dont care what happens to america because they no longer live here

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

I can understand why young americans are liberals…because theyre brainwashed by their college professors. As for the american boomers on this forum…they must just be dumb and ignorant or dont care what happens to america because they no longer live here

Voter turnout under 30 vs over 30 decides this election i think.

Harris upended Trump’s electoral fortunes. Just look at North Carolina.
The state, which Trump won in both 2016 and 2020, had for months looked like an easy win.

08/21/2024 07:16 PM EDT

Wearing a “Let’s Go Brandon” shirt at the rally, Geanie McDowell, 46, of Asheboro, said she’s concerned about the increasing difficulty to win the state with Harris at the top of the ticket.

“It’s become a tighter race. Now we’re worried Kamala might take the lead,” McDowell said, explaining that because “she’s younger, and she’s a woman,” Harris may appeal to some voters in a new way.

What should Trump do to keep a Harris win from happening? “Keep his mouth shut,” McDowell said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/21/trump-harris-battleground-states-00175576

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Harris upended Trump’s electoral fortunes. Just look at North Carolina.
The state, which Trump won in both 2016 and 2020, had for months looked like an easy win.

08/21/2024 07:16 PM EDT

Wearing a “Let’s Go Brandon” shirt at the rally, Geanie McDowell, 46, of Asheboro, said she’s concerned about the increasing difficulty to win the state with Harris at the top of the ticket.

“It’s become a tighter race. Now we’re worried Kamala might take the lead,” McDowell said, explaining that because “she’s younger, and she’s a woman,” Harris may appeal to some voters in a new way.

What should Trump do to keep a Harris win from happening? “Keep his mouth shut,” McDowell said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/21/trump-harris-battleground-states-00175576

Google search of politico.com - Allsides.com rates its media bias as "Leans Left" as of 2024.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently not everyone.

Nonetheless, she is a joke IMO- a very bad one.

Kamala sounds like she is about to cry every other minute while giving her keynote speech, she really does look funny. 

She also sounds extremely insincere.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Kamala sounds like she is about to cry every other minute while giving her keynote speech, she really does look funny. 

Maybe she realises she isn't good enough for the job. Promoted 3 steps beyond her talent.

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I can't listen to her speak, as she makes me nauseous, but with the sound off one can see the smirk on her face. IMO she is cackling to herself because she managed to fool so many people.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't listen to her speak, as she makes me nauseous, but with the sound off one can see the smirk on her face. IMO she is cackling to herself because she managed to fool so many people.

I switched off after 2 minutes, her fake "I'm about to cry because of  my own words" delivery was quite offputting. Just like her very obvious insincerity. She really comes across terrible as a speaker.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I switched off after 2 minutes, her fake "I'm about to cry because of  my own words" delivery was quite offputting. Just like her very obvious insincerity. She really comes across terrible as a speaker.

Why her minders keep her away from interviews. Her voice and speaking style makes you want to vomit.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

No,  Trump will talk to the trumpettes not to the Americans. Most Americans won't listen as he has nothing to say thats relevant or of substance. Just personal attacks and verbal vomit comes from him. 

Most americans dont pay attention to politics and thats for the best as majority are too stupid to make an informed decision as whats best for the country