Harris chickens out of extra debates

Posts with unattributed content and the replies have been removed, please remember this from the Political Soapbox forum header:

• Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate.

Troll posts and replies have been removed.

15 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Understand this is old fake news, and you're very busy crafting new fake news. However real news out of the US this last weekend has Trump backtracking on the one and only debate with Harris he agreed to. Looks like he is setting the ground work for jumping ship on that.  Understandable given his recent incoherent tangents, and inability to debate discuss REAL issues. Might as well nix that and stay with name calling, lies & racist mysogynist attacks, which has always been Donalds strong suit.

Stay with what you know.  :biggrin:

How is it fake news that harris is avoiding speaking? I havent seen her speak!

• Like 1

On 8/22/2024 at 7:52 AM, Phulublub said:

This is the same Trump who said "Why should I debate?  I am ahead in the polls."  Now he is trailing badly, he suddendly wants extra debates! 

I think Harris has pledged to abide by the previously agreed debate on 10th, so she has not "backed out" of anything.  That Trump has said he now wants extra debates is neither nere nor there.  After his disaster in NC yesterday, he might be well advised to back out of Sep 10 hmself!

PH

trailing badly, in your nightmares 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/22/2024 at 7:57 AM, maesariang said:

They exclude any right biased polls. They only select from the left.

Oh deatr...Latest Fox News polls show Harris ahead in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada.

What this means, of course, is no that she is REALLY ahead, more that Fox is now leaning left and distorting the truth.

PH

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 12:02 AM, Roo Island said:

Trump chickens out. Figures.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/26/trump-harris-presidential-debate

Donald Trump threatens to pull out of 10 September presidential debate

Republican nominee calls ABC ‘fake news’ and sows further doubt over appearance at debate with Kamala Harris

You couldn't keep Trump away from a debate with a stick.

On 8/26/2024 at 10:59 PM, mdr224 said:

How is it fake news that harris is avoiding speaking? I havent seen her speak!

Your post didn't age well.

If you want to be a propagandist, your posts shouldn't be liable to be made outdated by easily predictable events.

Try making posts about the election that remain viable at least until Election Day. Like "Trump still has a shot at this!".

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Your post didn't age well.

If you want to be a propagandist, your posts shouldn't be liable to be made outdated by easily predictable events.

Try making posts about the election that remain viable at least until Election Day. Like "Trump still has a shot at this!".

Even that one is not sure.

On 8/29/2024 at 2:24 PM, Phulublub said:

Oh deatr...Latest Fox News polls show Harris ahead in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada.

What this means, of course, is no that she is REALLY ahead, more that Fox is now leaning left and distorting the truth.

PH

Fox polls skewed left in 2020 and 2016.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"Some people don't eat bacon anymore. This was caused by their horrible energy. Wind. They want wind all over the place. When it doesn't blow, we have a problem."

Trump is losing it.

@Yellowtail, can you explain this?

After bacon and eggs I could harm lots of people with wind.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

"Some people don't eat bacon anymore. This was caused by their horrible energy. Wind. They want wind all over the place. When it doesn't blow, we have a problem."

Trump is losing it.

@Yellowtail, can you explain this?

Yes, I can. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Said people every week.

For the last ten years. 

Remember the left calling for a military coup or the Twenty-fifth Amendment to remove Trump days after he was elected? 

But now Biden's been on vacationing since the first day of the DNC convention, Harris is not at the Whitehouse (and not talking to the press) and apparently the county is being run by some unelected bureaucrat, but that's not a problem. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

For the last ten years. 

Remember the left calling for a military coup or the Twenty-fifth Amendment to remove Trump days after he was elected? 

But now Biden's been on vacationing since the first day of the DNC convention, Harris is not at the Whitehouse (and not talking to the press) and apparently the county is being run by some unelected bureaucrat, but that's not a problem. 

Biden on the beach. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Actually, no.

I will admit that maybe some drunk in a bar could have blabbed about a coup, but when you invoke "the left", you are talking about a movement.

So, no, your claim is bogus.

• Like 1