Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

45 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

She's an opinion writer. Not the most credible. And you found the link from the Post! Incredible

But news to you. She's smarter than either of us, which should carry great weight with you, no? You can find it in the Times if you wish. She's not the only Dem calling it a coup, BTW.

5 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Seems you might be the one who is disorganised, to hear her policies you need to watch her speeches instead of watching Faux News.

Funnily Trump's has disavowed his policies, you know the ones he has set out in his Project 25.

No policies in any of her speeches 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You should listen to Trump he’s got nothing , No Wall , No Healthcare, NO Nothing , Keep me out of Jail send donations. All he’s got is Bills to be paid by The Cult of idiocy 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

But news to you. She's smarter than either of us, which should carry great weight with you, no? You can find it in the Times if you wish. She's not the only Dem calling it a coup, BTW.

Smart lady! Maga cult members are just upset. :cheesy:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coup

a brilliant, sudden, and usually highly successful stroke or act

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

She's just accepted the nomination. Jai yen yen. Turn off the fake news right wing media

6 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Communist one week, capitalist the next 

Proof?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, loved the Democrat MAGA convention, how funny was that? 

Again nothing to offer , your Quoting  Maesari she’s Thai has to be   , she offers nothing but Communist plots , is she some old Mammasan from. Pattaya remembering the good old days of Communist North Vietnam, who uses the word commie , it’s so last century , Boomer 

Edited by Irish star
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

She's just accepted the nomination. Jai yen yen. Turn off the fake news right wing media

Proof?

They got nothing throw crap politics , maybe someone will listen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You should listen to Trump he’s got nothing , No Wall , No Healthcare, NO Nothing , Keep me out of Jail send donations. All he’s got is Bills to be paid by The Cult of idiocy 

Come on. That big beautiful wall that Mexico paid for! Fantastic!

https://revealnews.org/article/how-trump-has-described-his-wall/

“I would build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively.”

“This wall is going to have a big, beautiful, open gate”

“The wall is getting designed right now. A lot of people say, oh, oh, Trump was only kidding with the wall. I wasn’t kidding. I don’t kid. I don’t kid. I watch this, and they say I was kidding. No, I don’t kid. I don’t kid about things like that, I can tell you. No, we will have a wall. It will be a great wall, and it will do a lot of — will be a big help.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

“I would build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively.”

“The wall is getting designed right now. A lot of people say, oh, oh, Trump was only kidding with the wall. I wasn’t kidding. I don’t kid. I don’t kid. I watch this, and they say I was kidding. No, I don’t kid. I don’t kid about things like that, I can tell you. No, we will have a wall. It will be a great wall, and it will do a lot of — will be a big help.

31 miles of dilapidated Wall , did you see its current state Bannon in jail laughing 

Edited by Irish star

41 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Reading that last link, are these Democrats desperate or what? They are now trying to elevate Harris' historic remark in the Pence debate into iconic status. But what was this wonder of rhetoric and oratory? Oh when she said "I'm speaking".

Either way, Trump has nothing to fear, he beat Hilary in debate and he'll beat Harris. But it's clear the Democrats want to change the goalposts yet again, because they want to play the victim card for Harris, "oh look bad white male is interrupting joyous warrior  Kamala". 

Ultimately they know they can't win on substance, so they want to make Kamala look good by being interrupted and showing her interrupting herself.

If it wasn't so sure that Trump will win the debate, it would almost be better if he cancelled it . The Democrats won't fight fair. Again.

If "I'm speaking" is the best line I can see why they want to change the rules.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, loved the Democrat MAGA convention, how funny was that? 

Are you talking about the pillow guy undercover lol only Maga I saw , I think their wee some other but that went down like the lead balloon  

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

...and this has what exactly to do with the topic of the debate/debates?  More deflection and dissembling.   

Trump has debated better, smarter, and more experienced politicians than Kamala and acquited himself well. Kamala, by contrast, has done very little except get humbled by a member of Congress from Hawaii.  

Just curious, can you cite any of her debate performances that strike you as particularly skilful and erudite?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Seems you might be the one who is disorganised, to hear her policies you need to watch her speeches instead of watching Faux News.

Funnily Trump's has disavowed his policies, you know the ones he has set out in his Project 25.

Cackler's "speeches" reveal nothing definite in terms of policy.

Trump's agenda is here below. Not Project 25, whatever that is.

https://rncplatform.donaldjtrump.com/?_gl=1*e133q6*_gcl_au*MTMxMjUwNjYyNS4xNzIzNzMxMDY3&_ga=2.116957381.292150150.1724749684-1423251717.1723731067

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and this has what exactly to do with the topic of the debate/debates?  More deflection and dissembling.   

Trump has debated better, smarter, and more experienced politicians than Kamala and acquited himself well. Kamala, by contrast, has done very little except get humbled by a member of Congress from Hawaii.  

Just curious, can you cite any of her debate performances that strike you as particularly skilful ?  and erudite?

Here’s  the Canadian again trying to Discuss American Politics 

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Smart lady! Maga cult members are just upset. :cheesy:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coup

a brilliant, sudden, and usually highly successful stroke or act

You'll need to inform your comrade, then.

2 hours ago, Irish star said:

A Coup, where in the 3rd World  did that happen , was a dictator installed , was this in   Bangladesh ????

• Confused 1