Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Disgusting man.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

Oh my God, so he's a pedophile by hearsay? 

You're going way over the top.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

A single mangling of a word, increasingly common with Trump nowadays, and Harris will be all over it like a cheap suit. Prosecutors are trained to home in on slips by hostile witnesses.

Case in point -

10 hours ago, watthong said:

If La Kamalah could have made the big bad Barr blink like a misbehaving school girl (remember "You don't know what suggest means? How about infer, hint, insinuate...")

Trump better triple-diapered up on Oct 5th, and with Trump gibberish-prone mouth, Harris wouldn't even need to hone in. 

My guess is the debate will end abruptly at the latest by the second question, when Trump having recovered his bearing from the shock of finding himself on stage with her, will beat a hasty retreat a la "she's so rude, didn't even say hello," ie his MO when kryptonitized by strong, and God forbid, black, women. Let's hope he won't have an on-stage heart attack, that would be a great embarrassment, albeit a conceivably semi-honorable "discharge" (no, that's not what I mean, guys.)

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well his media company was a stroke of genius and made him a fortune alone.

His net worth now is 5.7 billion.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/charted-donald-trumps-net-worth-2014-2024/

Sure, he went bankrupt, but he came back. Which is even harder.

If you're seriously trying to suggest that a man worth 5.7 billion is a terrible businessman I don't think youl'll have many takers.

Even if he got 400 million from his fatgher, he multiplied this wealth many times over.

Trump may have negative personal wealth.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well his media company was a stroke of genius and made him a fortune alone.

His net worth now is 5.7 billion.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/charted-donald-trumps-net-worth-2014-2024/

Sure, he went bankrupt, but he came back. Which is even harder.

If you're seriously trying to suggest that a man worth 5.7 billion is a terrible businessman I don't think youl'll have many takers.

Even if he got 400 million from his fatgher, he multiplied this wealth many times over.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trumps-net-worth-143357939.html

Current estimates of Donald Trump's wealth puts the former President's net worth at around $4.5 billion.

However, Trump's net worth is a highly disputed and volatile figure. Estimates from around $2 billion to more than $ 6 billion to around $7.5 billion. Trump's net worth is extremely difficult to pin down for several reasons. Below, we’ll review these reasons as well as the assets that make up this fortune.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, watthong said:

"I believe in miracles
Where are you from you sexy thing..."

Hail, the arrogance that saw Clinton defeated. 

He destroyed his GOP rivals on the debate stage. 

Humiliated "cos you'd be in jail" and defeated Clinton. 

Biden had to drop out the Presidential race after his Trump "I don't know what he said and I don't he knows either." debate. 

Now up against Harris - who Tulsi obliterated in forty seconds. 

Do not be overconfident about Harris in a debate against Trump. 

In fact, do not be confident at all. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, theblether said:

Now up against Harris - who Tulsi obliterated in forty seconds. 

7 hours ago, watthong said:

Or "Look what I found rattling around in the attic..." (usually what kids often do when shown their neighbor's newest toy.) 

never underestimate the democrats ability to ruin things for themselves (their donors).      from the party that gave you the Clintons and the 2016 election

Trump came to power fueled by popular dissatisfaction with that bipartisan liberal internationalism whose claims to be improving the world were discredited by both the Forever Wars and the global economic meltdown of 2008.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:

It's astonishing how backward looking the GOP is.  Their thinking is stuck decades in the past.

The GOP is constantly scaremongering about all the societal, economic and geo-political shifts that have already happened and will continue to do so despite their efforts.

And the maga cult members fall for it. Shows what's wrong with America

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

She's tough. If she debate Trump like this, she'll crush him.

Shows how Trump weaponized the judicial department

She won't be crushing anyone. Even sweet Tulsi Gabbard was too much to handle for her. Imagine Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Or the pro Trump bots, trolls and cult members will look stupid. As usual

But not about this subject. Figured Ive give you some more engagement tho

12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You must be talking about someone else. Where did all this hatred come from?

Post a link proving she said policies will come after the election. :coffee1:

Hatred is a very strong word,,   please... use it carefully.

I don't have hatred ,, I may hate things,  like walking down a flight of stairs whith a metal handrail and a little sliver of metal is sticking out and it rips your hand open ..  I hate when that happens ....    or someone leaves the screen door open and flies come in and annoy the hell out of me while I'm trying to eat..  

her policies ...?  it's all there on her website ........     "0"

Joy..  is not a policy

oh wait..  there was mention of "Price Controls"      things that come to mind ...  Soviet Union,Cuba,Venezuela

There are subltle things like Fixing the open border..  ( but for 3.5 years she's been in charge and all she did was  F it up

she is in office now and is doing nothing to correct it,,  you think that will change ? )

and allow millions of who knows what illegal entries into the US  (yes that constitutes calling them criminals)

I could attach dozens of articles with gaslighting ( Bull**** ) but nothing that states her direct policies ( except Bidenomics)

or the Economic pledges of giving away  tax payers $$ to every Tom dik and Harry ..

How is she going to deal with the Ukraine money siphon ?  people are dying while other people (politicians) are getting rich

she's in office now and is doing absolutely nothing about it,   you think that will change ?

or is this another case of someone wishing they were an American and just chiming in with reckless abandon ?