Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

16 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I loved Musk's reply to Gavin Newsom, who professed outrage Musk would post a parody of Harris. Newson threated to pass a law immediately to make use of a voice in a parody illegal. Musk replied that he checked with the world reknown authority Professor Suggon Deeznutz and was told that parody is still legal in America. It's in that video above, absolutely hilarious.

yeah, wants to ban humour and satire! i saw it, haha 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, watthong said:

Trump does that all the times. For example, making funny face  and laughing along with the audience laughing at himself at the UN. Or playing geriatric, "Horrible questions, didn't say hello or ask how are you, so rude..." at the NABJ Con. All MAGA playbook.

trump reacted to the comment, the others laughed at trumps reaction, that is simple to see. i don think you know what was said either, and due to that your narrative falls flat on its face.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Come on. It's well known X is a source of misinformation and hatred. It's well known Musk is a nutter. So yes, these are things I don't like. Weak minds fall for it.

Facebook isn't a good source for reliable news either.

show some proof then....you can't, you are just repeating what you have read..... post some misinformation and hate, back up your claim or it BS remember!!

do you even use X  ? i very much doubt it

Facebook might not be your source for news but 'younger' people use it daily for news and information, so they are spreading misinformation to potentially 4 billion users (X 300 million ish)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

show some proof then....you can't, you are just repeating what you have read..... post some misinformation and hate, back up your claim or it BS remember!!

Facebook might not be your source for news but 'younger' people use it daily for news and information, so they are spreading misinformation to potentially 4 billion users (X 300 million ish)

Now prove me wrong. :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

X scraps tool to report electoral fake news - researchers

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-66944123

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

that isn't proof , that is an article saying it has, an article written after musk took over twitter. an article i very much would have been written before and  from the bbc, well known for being left bias, show me hatew speech and misiformation from your  X feed. 

Post something that says X doesn't support misinformation.  credible sources only :coffee1:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

The fact is that VP Harris has been trained at  staying on point and in delivering the facts in a manner that a group of typical voters can understand. 

Yes, especially when she annnounced that the US had a deep and lasting alliance with the republic of North Korea. We all understood she's an incompetent embarassment.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, especially when she annnounced that the US had a deep and lasting alliance with the republic of North Korea. We all understood she's an incompetent embarassment.

The Washington Examiner? Horrible media outlet. Sad you fall for the misinformation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, watthong said:

Not good to stutter. ..What happened to your Uncle Trump ABC blocks?

What happened to Trump backing out of the debate?

Not good to bs.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Yes, one should not be over confident.   However, you interpret according to your personal bias.

The fact is that VP Harris has been trained at  staying on point and in delivering the facts in a manner that a group of typical voters can understand. Juries are picked from voter registration lists.  As a senator, VP Harris had experience in talking to a wide cross section of Americans and with political adversaries.  Former president Trump is a salesman, and arguably was a very good one at that and a master of self promotion.  Unfortunately for him, his style is very 1980's/ 1990's and has not kept pace with cultural changes in the USA. All Harris has to do is to rattle off her points in a digestible manner and to build her case. Trump will do himself in with his bluster. If set up right, Trump will be like Captain Queeg addressing the court martial hearing in the Caine Mutiny.

I watched Harris as a senator and that led me to tipping her as a Presidential candidate. I was shocked at her poor performance in the hustings. 

I'm of the belief that you did not watch one moment of Harris when she was a Senator as your description of her is clearly made up in your head. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I also believe those who support a 78 yo felon in cognitive decline, are seriously <deleted> in the head.

Case in point: defense of Trump being laughed at at the UN...

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

trump reacted to the comment, the others laughed at trumps reaction, that is simple to see. i don think you know what was said either, and due to that your narrative falls flat on its face.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If something happened to Harris, Walz would step in. IMO he's the kind of father figure Americans would want in a crisis. A safe pair of hands

If something happened to Trump, Vance would step in. A far right nutter who would divide Americans even further than Trump has.

Gerald Ford had two would-be female assassins. They'd be lining up around the block for Vance.

Be careful what you wish for.

Entirely possible. Trump is old.  But if he is elected and cannot serve his full term, then Vance will step in.  And do a very good job. He is used to dealing with crisis and coming through successfully.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Chickening out. Rules were changed for Trump and Biden. Biden's gone. Kamala INSISTED they keep the rules the same. Trump agreed. 

Now chicken-Harris wants to change the rules, because she's terrified. 

And Trump has not pulled out. Do you have anything supporting your claim that he did? 

I thought not. 

Noone except pu##y conservatives are afraid of Trump. 

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump has agreed. It is a lie that he has pulled out. 

His own words were that he was and now changed his position. Stop trying to be a revisionist and exclude his demented bs and rhetoric. He's just a bs blowhard struggling to stay relevant in the face of his disintegrating life and popularity amidst his legal troubles. If you follow him like a puppy then don't complain about where you end up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Noone except pu##y conservatives are afraid of Trump. 

Noone? 

By pu##y conservatives do you mean the never-Trumpers? 

Harris is a pu##y Marxist and she seems to be afraid of Trump. Otherwise, why would she be so desperate to change the rules she previously insisted on? 

And why will she only agree to one debate when Trump wants three? Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken  Chicken 

• Confused 1