More than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney aides endorse Harris

Trump already learned the lesson last time, every single worker employed at the white house will be sacked immediately on day 1 when Trump arrives.  There will be no more 'aides' employed who are secretly working for the Neocons and Dems. They all know it and they are annoyed that this time around Trump will nuke the swamp and will take no prisoners. Ukraine is over baby, and after sorting out Putin and Zelensky, Trump will pull NATO back into line, and will end all the billions of wasted money spent on never ending wars that achieve nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

:cheesy:

If such a person existed do you not think they would have won the primaries instead of Trump?

Not while the Cult of Trump dominates the Republican party. It's like an invasion of zombies, you can't negotiate with them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Trump already learned the lesson last time, every single worker employed at the white house will be sacked immediately on day 1 when Trump arrives.  There will be no more 'aides' employed who are secretly working for the Neocons and Dems. They all know it and they are annoyed that this time around Trump will nuke the swamp and will take no prisoners. Ukraine is over baby, and after sorting out Putin and Zelensky, Trump will pull NATO back into line, and will end all the billions of wasted money spent on never ending wars that achieve nothing. 

You sound like you want Trump to lose the election. Except you forgot to throw in "dictator from day 1".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You sound like you want Trump to lose the election. Except you forgot to throw in "dictator from day 1".

I dont really care what someone with an avatar of the stupidest politician in USA thinks I sound like.

Actually, make that second - AOC wins that title - but only just.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, nothing to do with Russia.

“Slav” refers to a member of the ethnic and linguistic group known as the Slavs, who are native to Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe. The Slavs are one of the largest ethnolinguistic groups in Europe and are divided into three main subgroups:

1. West Slavs: This group includes Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, and Lusatian Sorbs.

2. East Slavs: This group includes Russians, Ukrainians, and Belarusians.

3. South Slavs: This group includes Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Slovenes, Montenegrins, and Macedonians.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

“Slav” refers to a member of the ethnic and linguistic group known as the Slavs, who are native to Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe. The Slavs are one of the largest ethnolinguistic groups in Europe and are divided into three main subgroups:

3. South Slavs: This group includes Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Slovenes, Montenegrins, and Macedonians.

Thanks for explaining it to him. 
I couldn’t be bothered 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DEKEM said:

another thing...  I think the reason so many people are harassing trump is to draw the attention to one fact that I think many people do not realize.  ....there are 330 million people in the usa.  166 million of them are registered voters.  the numbers split between liberals and conservatives.  80 lib/80 cons.

that said..  in year 2000, heritage foundation reported they believe there were 8 million illegals in the usa at that time.  in year 2010, that number grew to 30 million.  it is not 2024.  I believe the number has raisen to over 100+ million.  just a guess mind you.  but with the border being open for 12 years under obama and biden, it's believable.

all this talk focused on trump is redirecting the attention of everybody.  and the reason I believe they are doing this is because if there are over 100+ million illegals or even close to that number in the usa.  if the idiots on capitol hill approve another amnesty, these illegals and those who support them will take over the usa without a shot.  and the only way that the country will be able to resolve this later is by civil war.

There is this thing called the "US Census", which does not agree with you.

But, sure, go ahead and believe the Heritage Foundation, rather than the people who go door to door.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEKEM said:

my 2 cents..  the reason why they all hate trump is because he plans on deporting all the illegals once he is in the WH. bush advocates the union of canada, usa and mexico.  I think he called it NAU north american union.  his son jeb is married to a mexican lady.  mit romney has close association with mexico because his family were missionaries there.  I think he might even have dual citizenship  usa and mexico.  and as for mccain, he lived in panama.  I think these 3 have loyalties to mexico because of their past associations.  trump is the ONLY one who is focused on the needs of americans in america.  his agenda is 1) deport the illegals, 2) stop the unfair trade, 3) stop supporting the 1000 military bases stationed around the world protecting other countries AT OUR EXPENSE.  it's all PRO-usa.  and that is why I support president trump 100%.  TRUMP 2024.  america FIRST!

Your long post indicates that you are poorly informed.

As an example, John McCain was born on a military base in Panama, and departed soon after.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Will B Good said:

We all originated in the same place in Africa, so does that mean I'm relevant to Russia?

Next.

• Confused 4