Is the SAMSUNG A25 5G the best phone I can buy tomorrow...for the money...in Thailand?

21 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sorry...

But did you not see that the price for 10 TBytes of data storage on Google Drive is USD49 plus change, per month?

Or, do you now wish me to convert USD to RUPEES for you?

Are you from India, by the way?

If so, please do not call me and speak BOMBAY to me....

NOTE4:  Also....who do you think I am???? ..... a Google One Support Operator?

Where is $49 shown on this  ?

Posting for the 4th time.... something wrong with your eyes ?

image.png.8d9a2230d44475f0e477304fcdf3646a.png

Edited by Ralf001

So then....

Google Phone in Thailand is a no-go....

Therefore.....

What is the best alternative for this exact amount of money, or slightly less,  in Thailand.....SAMSUNG.....

image.png.88f223cdb44bcc7aa8cf8f639e30e0e6.png

On 8/30/2024 at 4:42 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

I just purchased an  A55 5G Phone from Samsung.

On the surface, the specs look quite nice.

But, for one thing, I have noticed that the new phone is NOT as good as my NOTE4.....

No Way, Jose !!!!

Therefore, I have already contacted Samsung support...

And the Samsung Service Center told me that I can return the phone within 7 days to the Samsung shop where I purchased it.

One BIG problem is that the VOLUME on the A55 is nowhere near as loud or clear as my NOTE4, even after TEN FING YEARS of use!!!

Therefore, what is the problem here...?????

Is the A55, despite its specs.....just basically a GARBAGE PHONE.....by comparison to the NOTE4?

And so...the Real Question here is:

I need to make a quick decision about returning the phone to Samsung...and then....

UPGRADING from A55....

TO WHAT????

I need to act fast, but I really have no idea what to upgrade to....

I am just trying to get the same or better quality as the NOTE4....

And, I am also trying to pay the minimum possible in order to achieve this goal.

(Because....I am not interested in phones.  I HATE phones.  I LOVE desktop computers.  And, a phone is just basically a disliked but necessary TOOL for me.  I take ZERO pleasure in looking at my phone, nor in using my phone.  I just need something really good, in order to go about my daily life, and meet my daily commitments.  Phones, of any type, no longer get my juices runninig....like they do for young idiots......)

So, then, any good suggestions concerning what I might upgrade to, from the A55?

What a HUGE headache this is....

I am NOT a Phone-Loving-Drooling NITWIT....truly...

Thank you.

I get a lot more turned on by just looking at a Monet (either painter), than staring at my phone.

Thank you for any reasonable comments on this, if you might be able to spare the time to comment...

Huge stress involved with buying anything from the local shops....I MUST say!

If you still have your A55 5G...

I have an A55 5G since May 2024 and am quite happy.

Have a look at this video, it is quite helpful and the audio adjustments do make a difference

But, for one thing, I have noticed that the new phone is NOT as good as my NOTE4.....

No Way, Jose !!!!

A series & the NOTE series can not be compared - they are on 2 different statuses.

One BIG problem is that the VOLUME on the A55 is nowhere near as loud or clear as my NOTE4, even after TEN FING YEARS of use!!!

Have a look at the video below, you might get a solution for the sound issue @ 17:21 - How to improve audio