Life Sentence for Spaniard in Koh Pha-ngan Murder Case

webfact

9 hours ago, Scouse123 said:
10 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I wonder how often daddy will come visit him

I wish you guys who don't know what you are talking about regards Thai prisons would stop the innuendo about male rape, it doesn't happen, there are too many in there happy to sell themselves.

10 hours ago, stoner said:

probably every night at lights out. 

Another silly answer, there are no lights out, the lights are on 24/7.

who made you the fun police ? you're the kind of guy who interrupts a stand up show.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, stoner said:

who made you the fun police ? you're the kind of guy who interrupts a stand up show.

You just litter posts with inaccurate and unfounded assumptions, trying to be witty.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

You just litter posts with inaccurate and unfounded assumptions, trying to be witty.

Your opinion noted. No matter how wrong it is.

Judging  by the reactions to my post....you're the odd one out here. 

I'll let you know when we're having a party. You can try your luck see if anyone thinks you're funny.

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, stoner said:

No I'm not... actually...

you know zero about me.

On 8/29/2024 at 2:04 PM, CharlieH said:

I will never understand the thinking, 2 months for cutting the guy to pieces and 2 years for destroying the passport??

That’s because you are thinking  like a Westerner as do I and probably most other foreigners.

I have come the conclusion that it doesn’t work because Thai values are different to ours, although it doesn’t mean they are always wrong.

On 8/29/2024 at 2:04 PM, CharlieH said:

I will never understand the thinking, 2 months for cutting the guy to pieces and 2 years for destroying the passport??

The passport is property of the state, the body is just one of the peasants. 

16 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Im not sure it applies to a murder case but they usually get shipped back home after a few years, one English guy I know of did 8 years here then shipped back to the UK, 

Famous Chiang Mai case of the 'vegetarian ventilator'. She ended up with a sentence of two and a half years for premeditated murder. However as she and the victim were both westerners  .... may bpen rai. :ohmy:

Edited by Dcheech

Stupid way to kill someone. Why not call police and say that I just found my friend dead from the bathroom. Or the Thailand special...he jumped from the balcony. Must be accident or suicide... Then give couple brown envelopes and case is closed next day and he can enjoy life free 

Edited by Topah