Tory Councillor’s Wife Pleads Guilty to Racial Hate Post Remanded in Custody

Social Media

4 hours ago, James105 said:

And round and round we go.   He is a child of first generation immigrants so he is a second generation immigrant.   People get their values and moral guidance from their parents.   His parents are unquestionably not British.   You would have a good point if he was the son of Welsh parents but he isn't so you don't.    

People get their values and moral guidance from their parents.?So that's why the children of from families long established in the UK don't commit crimes...Oh wait a minute...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

She encouraged people to commit arson and quite possible to burn people alive , I do recall that some people did indeed try to do as she suggested and burn people alive . 

She should be looking at attempted murder charges , its nothing to do with "1984" 

So if someone tells you to jump off a bridge and you do it and die they are responsible?

World has gone mad

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, roquefort said:

I'm not right wing. 

Your suggestion I am, speaks volumes.

Your posting history speaks otherwise.

Hoist on your own petard? I could accuse you of being left wing but I wouldn't because I respect other people's opinions, even if I disagree with them.

Please feel free to accuse me of being left wing.

I don’t hide my political sympathies when the winds are blowing against them.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

14 minutes ago, maesariang said:

So if someone tells you to jump off a bridge and you do it and die they are responsible?

World has gone mad

If someone shouts fire in an empty theater, is that OK?

If someone shouts fire in a crowded theater is that OK?

Circumstances alter cases.

Edited by placeholder

17 minutes ago, maesariang said:

World has gone mad

Yes, encouraging other people to commit suicide is a criminal  offence .

Encouraging other people to commit crime is a criminal offence .

That has always been the case, its not something  new 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, encouraging other people to commit suicide is a criminal  offence .

Encouraging other people to commit crime is a criminal offence .

That has always been the case, its not something  new 

Stupid laws

Sad human race

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Stupid laws

Sad human race

So you  agree that Abu Hamza should be able to stand on the streets of London on a Friday afternoon outside a Mosque  encouraging all his followers to become suicide  bombers and kill British people in London ?

Encouraging others to kill should be legal ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you  agree that Abu Hamza should be able to stand on the streets of London on a Friday afternoon outside a Mosque  encouraging all his followers to become suicide  bombers and kill British people in London ?

Free speech

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Meanwhile the muslim thugs who beat up a police woman and broke her nose at Manchester Airport are walking the streets yet to be charged. Also the labour councillor screaming for people to have their throats cut is yet to be sentenced. 2 tier justice is a fact, hurty words on X get immediate action.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you support Abu Hamza and his right to encourage people to become terrorists and commit mass murder in the UK by becoming suicide bombers ?

I don't support anyone. I support free speech. If crazies are giving speeches like that out in the open it'd easier to follow them and arrest people if they plan an attack. Banning the speech pushes them under ground and harder to find. You really have not given much thought to it.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, proton said:

Meanwhile the muslim thugs who beat up a police woman and broke her nose at Manchester Airport are walking the streets yet to be charged. Also the labour councillor screaming for people to have their throats cut is yet to be sentenced. 2 tier justice is a fact, hurty words on X get immediate action.

But but but… whatabout.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

I don't know about the thugs, but what don't you understand about the fact that the labour councilor has not yet been sentenced? Don't you think it might possibly be more sensible to wait until sentencing is passed before protesting an outcome that  has yet to come to pass?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its seems ok to do so in Parliament,Congress,Knesset etc etc

even here it's ok to call for death to the "evil Putin Orks"

"Palestinian freedom fighters"   "Trump and supporters"

not forgetting worst of the worst   "anti vaxers"

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, johng said:

Reinforcing the message that  "wrong speech"  will not be tolerated...straight from 1984  in 2024     just a few years late.

What's 40 years between comrades?

Very little in the context of indefinite rule (I nearly said a 1000 year Reich, but that would inevitably be considered " in context")!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Sad 1

`I am still a bit confused as to who exactly this woman was racist AGAINST. 

And yes, yelling fire in a crowded theatre is OK, if the theatre is on fire. 

I look at speech that promotes direct and specific violence as being possibly criminal. Saying "let's kill the ..... (insert group here)" should be legal. Saying, "let's kill Barney the (insert group here), we can meet at the pub at 6"- not acceptable.

10 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Yes, "what about" the exact points he made?

Completely off topic whataboutary.

Or maybe not, perhaps the whole justice system should grind to a halt until every single case is investigated and prosecuted in the exact time sequence in which they occur.

Funny how these objections arise when the actual vase under discussion is an extreme right winger being held accountable under the law for vomiting racist incitement to burn a hotel full of people.

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

`I am still a bit confused as to who exactly this woman was racist AGAINST. 

And yes, yelling fire in a crowded theatre is OK, if the theatre is on fire. 

I look at speech that promotes direct and specific violence as being possibly criminal. Saying "let's kill the ..... (insert group here)" should be legal. Saying, "let's kill Barney the (insert group here), we can meet at the pub at 6"- not acceptable.

The court, and the law disagrees with you.

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

I don't support anyone. I support free speech. If crazies are giving speeches like that out in the open it'd easier to follow them and arrest people if they plan an attack. Banning the speech pushes them under ground and harder to find. You really have not given much thought to it.

You do, you support peoples right to call for others to be killed , so you support Abu Hamzas right to call for his supporters to engage in suicide bombings and to kill members of the public  .

BTW, MI5 can monitor terror groups and listen to their private discussions, they don't need to listen to Hamza  public speeches to get info

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What do grooming gangs have to do with burning down hostels for Asylum seekers ?

There is a connection between grooming (rape) gangs and asylum seekers so presumably that is why.  Sometimes the media even report on it. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5215881/police-scotland-glasgow-grooming-gang-secret/

Weird how some crimes are kept secret but a mean tweet is given such publicity isn't it.    It's almost as though there is some sort of agenda.   

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You do, you support peoples right to call for others to be killed , so you support Abu Hamzas right to call for his supporters to engage in suicide bombings and to kill members of the public  .

BTW, MI5 can monitor terror groups and listen to their private discussions, they don't need to listen to Hamza  public speeches to get info

You are losing it. Crazy people do that already.

• Confused 1