Hunter Biden Felony Fest - the new trial begins:

theblether

From the linked article...

The three counts referenced are the felony charges against Biden: one count of tax evasion and two counts of filing a false return. The other six charges he faces are misdemeanors.

I wonder how many people are charged with Felonies for tax evasion and filing a false return?

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Anyone thinking dad is not going to pardon him before leaving office :coffee1:

50:50.

Need to get the trial finished first, then maybe sentencing.

If the President grants a pardon, I know I would for my son under similar circumstances, then it would come on 19/20 January 2025. He won't leave this to the next president, obviously.

Trump pardons dozens in final hours, including ex-aide Steve Bannon

A statement from the White House listed the 73 individuals who had received pardons and the 70 who had their sentences commuted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55729221

13 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

, I know I would for my son under similar circumstances, then it would come on 19/20 January 2025.

Yes, I would also, and more like 100%.   With his health, I'd do it right after the election results and not wait till next year.

Don't know what Trump has to do with the topic, as all presidents have gone pardon crazy at the end of their term.  More than a few embarrassing ones, from both sides of the aisle. :coffee1:   Especially Clinton & Obama ... but for another thread 😎

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Anyone thinking dad is not going to pardon him before leaving office :coffee1:

At 11:55 PM on January 19th.

If you're looking for a guy with drugs and a gun any US cop can point you to one.

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/4/2024 at 12:26 PM, riclag said:

old biden ,has comparisons to Don Corleoni in the Godfather 1 .

Corrupt !

Imagine if the doj didnt delay and impede the statue of limitations

imop

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Whistleblower-2-Transcript_Redacted.pdf

So Trump's DOJ would have covered up Hunter!

Ahem! That's interesting.

Edited by candide
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, theblether said:

The problem for Joe is that there are more witnesses prepared to testify that he was involved in this corruption including Devon Archer who was jailed for participating. 

If Trump made a mistake in this election season it was agreeing to debate in July. He should have let this run its course. 

You mean the Devon Archer who testified that Biden never talked business during the cited phone calls, that he had no knowledge that Hunter Biden ever influenced his father to change any policies to further his son’s businesses, and also that Burisma had the corrupt ousted prosecutor under control?

That Devon Archer? 🤣

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/08/republicans-oversell-archers-testimony-about-hunter-and-joe-biden/

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, candide said:

You mean the Devon Archer who testified that Biden never talked business during the cited phone calls, that he had no knowledge that Hunter Biden ever influenced his father to change any policies to further his son’s businesses, and also that Burisma had the corrupt ousted prosecutor under control?

That Devon Archer? 🤣

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/08/republicans-oversell-archers-testimony-about-hunter-and-joe-biden/

“factcheck”, got it

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1