Trump Has 'Very' Rocky Moment On Fox News As He Repeatedly Denies Being Weird

Inderpland

8 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

At least b he isn't afraid to be out there and seen. Kamala is like a roach that hides from the light.

What a weird comment 😎 keep up the weirdness all the way to November 🀣

• Like 2

Trump is incredibly weird, Vance is not quite as weird as he is, but he's very weird. It probably would have been better for him to just own up and admit that he and Vance are both weird, rather than deny it 11 times in that short interview. That makes him look even weirder. I don't think he knows how weird he is, I don't think he realizes how incredibly weird he and his VP pick are.Β 

Β 

How about this for wierd?

Donald Trump on Thursday got a question about what he would do as president to make child care more affordable and accessible.

Β 

The reporter, Saujani said that high child care costs were creating hardships and holding back economic growth, by making it difficult for many working parents ― especially working women ― to stay in the workforce.

Β 

Then she asked Trump whether he’d commit to making child care a priority of his administration and, if so, what policies he would pursue.

Β 

Trump started his answer by saying he β€œwould do that,” then name-dropped his daughter Ivanka and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who has talked about child care and introducedΒ 

legislation he says would improve access.

Β 

β€œIt’s a very important issue,” Trump said. β€œBut I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that β€” because β€” child care is child care ... It’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it.”

Β 

β€œBut when you talk about those numbers, compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly, and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country,” he said.

Β 

β€œThose numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care,” Trump continued. β€œWe’re going to have β€” I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country.”

Β 

Exactly how all of this was supposed help working parents find or pay for child care wasn’t clear, especially given 0widespread predictions from economists that Trump’s tariffs would actually lead toΒ 0higher deficits and a 0weaker economy, as well as higher costs to families who would 0pay more for imported goods.

Β 

β€œAs much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in,” Trump said on Thursday.

Β 

β€œWe’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people,” Trump added ― again, without specifying how this would change child care costs.

Β 

Weird. Very weird how even his policies are not policoes.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump is incredibly weird, Vance is not quite as weird as he is, but he's very weird. It probably would have been better for him to just own up and admit that he and Vance are both weird, rather than deny it 11 times in that short interview. That makes him look even weirder. I don't think he knows how weird he is, I don't think he realizes how incredibly weird he and his VP pick are.Β 

Β 

How about this for wierd?

Donald Trump on Thursday got a question about what he would do as president to make child care more affordable and accessible.

Β 

The reporter, Saujani said that high child care costs were creating hardships and holding back economic growth, by making it difficult for many working parents ― especially working women ― to stay in the workforce.

Β 

Then she asked Trump whether he’d commit to making child care a priority of his administration and, if so, what policies he would pursue.

Β 

Trump started his answer by saying he β€œwould do that,” then name-dropped his daughter Ivanka and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who has talked about child care and introducedΒ 

legislation he says would improve access.

Β 

β€œIt’s a very important issue,” Trump said. β€œBut I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that β€” because β€” child care is child care ... It’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it.”

Β 

β€œBut when you talk about those numbers, compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly, and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country,” he said.

Β 

β€œThose numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care,” Trump continued. β€œWe’re going to have β€” I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country.”

Β 

Exactly how all of this was supposed help working parents find or pay for child care wasn’t clear, especially given 0widespread predictions from economists that Trump’s tariffs would actually lead toΒ 0higher deficits and a 0weaker economy, as well as higher costs to families who would 0pay more for imported goods.

Β 

β€œAs much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in,” Trump said on Thursday.

Β 

β€œWe’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people,” Trump added ― again, without specifying how this would change child care costs.

Β 

Weird. Very weird how even his policies are not policoes.Β 

Β 

I'm guessing he did manage to (weirdly) mention windmills in this fluff piece. Am I right?πŸ˜†

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I was surprised he left out the joke about Hannibal Lecter, as he considers himself a comedian, and thinks he's a very funny man, yet I always find it amusing that nobody ever laughs at his jokes. And when he tells a joke, it is the only time he laughs. And do you ever notice how when he laughs he never smiles? The man's might smile once a month. His misery is unmatched.Β 

He never laughs with someone, only at someone. Creepy and weird.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Ultrathai said:

Putin endorses Kamala Harris.

Β Republican nominee Donald Trump played up Russian President Vladimir Putin jokingly endorsing his Democratic opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, during a campaign stop on Thursday.

Β 

Donald Trump jabs back after Vladimir Putin jokingly backs Kamala Harris

β€œI don’t know if I’m insulted or he did me a favor," Trump said of Putin while outlining economic proposals to a group of New York City and Wall Street officials.

Four years ago, Putin said he preferred then-Democratic nominee Joe Biden over Trump, something he noted when he discussed Harris during an economic conference this week in Vladivostok.

"We will support her," Putin said ahead of the 2024 United States elections, according to published reports, adding: "She laughs so expressively and infectiously that it means that everything is fine with her."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/09/05/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-kamala-harris/75064403007/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Β 

She's back from a 50 stop bus tour where she was meeting votersΒ  as she travelledΒ  the South. She started the week with a Labour day rally then was in New Hampshire for rallies and meeting voters and then back in Pittsburgh for more campaigning.Β  The crowds are quite large and enthusiastic so she has to be doing something right.

Zero large scale interviews. It's absolutely telling. No one knows her from being the VP and no one really knows her now because she does absolutely no large interviews. Stop your nonsense of some bus stops. She needs to show herself to the 100 millions of Americans that just see her word salads and insane cackling. She also has to stop changing her accents. It's weird.Β 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump spoke well. Walz is creepy gives tampons to boys. What a weirdo.

Β 

Please explain when and where Walz gave tampons to boys. This is a fabrication created by malicious people.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Zero large scale interviews. It's absolutely telling. No one knows her from being the VP and no one really knows her now because she does absolutely no large interviews. Stop your nonsense of some bus stops. She needs to show herself to the 100 millions of Americans that just see her word salads and insane cackling. She also has to stop changing her accents. It's weird.Β 

No one? She is showing herself. The size of her rallies are consistently large. She is also taking the time to meet with groups of voters. It is called election campaigning.Β The only people complaining are Trump supporters. It is puzzling why they have such an interest in the way in which the Democrat election campaign is being managed. Concentrate on the train wreck that is the Trump campaign.Β  Your demand for a TV show performance is not relevant since you have no intention of voting for the Democrat candidate.Β Β 

Β 

You demand that she do multiple television interviews? Why should she? It is the same questions repeated over and over and does not reach her target voters. Most voters have alreadyΒ  decided. What matters nowΒ  isΒ  connecting with voters who may not have intended to vote and these are the young and in visible ethnic communities. They are best reached by personalΒ  interaction and presence.

Β 

In case you missed it, the world has changed since the heyday ofΒ  television interview shows.Β  20 years ago they were important. Not so much today.Β  Hundreds of millions of Americans do not watch the big network interviews. Americans are not even watching the alleged debates, which areΒ  just political speeches and memorized talking points.Β  The lastΒ  "debate"Β  had a 30% decrease in viewers over 2020. TheΒ  Harris Walz campaign strategy success is reflected in theΒ  increased strength of their polling numbers.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:
6 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump spoke well. Walz is creepy gives tampons to boys. What a weirdo.

Β 

Please explain when and where Walz gave tampons to boys. This is a fabrication created by malicious people.

Obviously, in the basement of a pedo pizza shop in NYC.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

At least b he isn't afraid to be out there and seen. Kamala is like a roach that hides from the light.

Β 

the fact that his being out there is causing him more problems than not being out there KH is doing the smart thing. if you knew more about campaigning you'd know exactly what KH was doing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, it is what it is said:

Β 

the fact that his being out there is causing him more problems than not being out there KH is doing the smart thing. if you knew more about campaigning you'd know exactly what KH was doing.

Β 

So next election we simply have two appointed avatars that never appear in public? If you knew anything about anything you would see how absurd Kamala's approach is and it is basically showing contempt to those she would rule. More opacity isn't what politics need.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Β 

So next election we simply have two appointed avatars that never appear in public? If you knew anything about anything you would see how absurd Kamala's approach is and it is basically showing contempt to those she would rule. More opacity isn't what politics need.

Now if only there was an upcoming debate...

• Like 1