Jomtien TM30 Requirement

Last week I told the girl at Jomtien I'd done it online, she said "show me" which I couldn't, but feel should would have been OK with a photo. 

I'd print it all the same, but I now keep a photo and obviously the TM30 slip in my passport.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/5/2024 at 1:12 PM, degodasilva said:

Can somebody tell me whether immigration in Jomtien, Pattaya will except a screenshot on my phone or laptop of my TM30, or will I have to print out a hardcopy?

Definitely print it.

I applied for TM30 online and had the very official looking TM30 receipt form printed out and they made me go to the TM30 desk and change it to the handwritten slip of paper they staple into the passport (was doing a non-imm O extension). People are dreaming if they think Jomtien will accept a Pic on your phone 

Edit: I should add the changeover TM30 took only about 2 minutes. Just handed over my form and they gave the paper slip back. Seemed pointless though

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Taxi said:

I'd print it all the same, but I now keep a photo and obviously the TM30 slip in my passport.

What reason you attended immigration? 

If it's eg 30 day extension then you required printout of TM30 from where you are staying.

Phone pic never cuts it. 

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What reason you attended immigration? 

If it's eg 30 day extension then you required printout of TM30 from where you are staying.

Phone pic never cuts it. 

90 Day report, I'd been to Singapore in June and understood online wouldn't work. I'm on a Retirement visa OA I think.

So what is the current status about TM30 and 90-day reporting to Jomtien.

I am on a O-retirement extension of stay and returning from abroad to the same address with a re-entry permit.

Do I need to register a new TM30 to do my next 90-day report, or is my current one on file ok?

9 hours ago, ThailandNinja said:

So what is the current status about TM30 and 90-day reporting to Jomtien.

I am on a O-retirement extension of stay and returning from abroad to the same address with a re-entry permit.

Do I need to register a new TM30 to do my next 90-day report, or is my current one on file ok?

As of November 2023, Jomtien requires a new TM30 for returning from outside the country.  It caught many people out and they got fined, because it was a change in policy.

Also countrywide, you must do your first 90-day report in person after returning from outside the country.  You might get lucky and they accept the online submission, but many many have been denied with the reason that they must go in person after returning.

• Like 1