ย 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Mate get a hobby, stop annoying everyone.ย 

ย 

Spending all day on this forum is showing us all how miserable your life is.ย 

ย 

Yet here you are, online as well...ย  ย oblivious to the stupidity of making such comments.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

It's a magnet for all the losers ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

ย 

The thread was a magnet for you though as well...ย 

ย 

.... yet you fail to see the irony in calling everyone else a loser for commenting in this thread, yet here you are commenting in this thread...ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

ย 

The thread was a magnet for you though as well...ย 

ย 

.... yet you fail to see the irony in calling everyone else a loser for commenting in this thread, yet here you are commenting in this thread...ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh it's you again, the pest that has no life, just wants an argument. ๐Ÿ˜‚

6 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Outstanding Georgie, this thread just keeps giving ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย 

ย 

And the loosers who do not know they are loosers ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ

• Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Hey welcome to the comedy show.ย 

ย 

All the freaks have come out today ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Keep it brief guys, I'm going out for dinner soon.ย 

ย 

A quality meal with quality friends at a quality restaurant, I will think of you losers while I'm enjoying my steak. ๐Ÿบ

ย 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

Just now, SAFETY FIRST said:

ย 

A quality meal with quality friends at a quality restaurant, I will think of you losers while I'm enjoying my steak.ย 

ย 

I catch my dinner ๐Ÿค—

11 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Outstanding Georgie, this thread just keeps giving ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย 

ย 

ย 

I see that you are hereย ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

ย 

A quality meal with quality friends at a quality restaurant, I will think of you losers while I'm enjoying my steak. ๐Ÿบ

ย 

ย 

Let me guess...you are paying for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ย 

A quality meal with quality friends at a quality restaurant, I will think of you losers while I'm enjoying my steak.ย 

ย 

ย 

Your meal and friends are of such great quality... you'll continue to think of people you don't know and consider losers on an anonymous forum...ย ย :whistling:

ย 

... You really didn't think that one through either, did you...ย  ย ???ย ย 

ย 

Try harder, be smarter...ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Yes, I've lowered my standards communicating with the peasants.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

3 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

I was robbed at gunpoint in NYC subway, a 14 year old hoodrat pulled a Glock19 on me.

ย 

Was not gonna get shot so gave the slag my money.

ย 

Fighting back ain't always that smart.

ย 

ย 

I agree,when you get into a situation like that the number one priority is to survive!

It is only money after all.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

ย 

Oh.. I'm no saint, I know that... But I don't sometimes wish a whole nations people dead because I'm upset with one of their countrymen - the statement is idiotic... though I understand why you may wish ill of individuals - tarring the nation with the same sentiment is broken thinking.

ย 

No royalty or pedestal either, I'm normal like you, I may even make outrageously stupid remarks sometimes... but then expect to get called out for them.

ย 

ย 

I'm trying to work out the rest of your comments, but struggle to piece together the wording - I think you mean...

- you had a fight in front of your 10 year old son, didn't 'finish the other guyย  off' and when your back was turned to attend to your son, you were stabbed by the other guy...

ย 

Sounds like a horrific situation... but really, how did it escalate to that ?

ย 

ย 

I'm happy to handle any of your criticism, no one is perfect or a saint - I may have over reacted to the stupidity of 'wishing all Thai's dead' comment instead of recognising it for stupid bravado and ignoring it.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thanks for taking the time to comment respectfully!ย  Certainly one thing you and I come from different backgrounds I spent the majority of my youth behind bars because I felt it better to follow my older brother. Growing up I've felt lots of racism and discrimination as a American born Chinese American but that wasn't any excuse. As a youth I was too dumb full of cum when good people around me said you are smart spend more time on your school work because it was all there but I took the wrong path. Once that happened I became even worse double triple down because as they say a male brain isn't fully developed until you are in your late twenties.

ย 

I've been growing up to 48 of the 50 States I thought prior to living here it's Thailand they are Asian I know Asians I'm one of them. But like everyone I didn't want trouble everyone has a purpose I guess coming here to look for my brother I guess that was my purpose to also marry a second time although I said after the first never again on top adopted my Thai son who I held in my arms when he was only six month old. My family members who have known me since I was a child many from Hong Kong where my father and older brother made sure I knew would always be there to help if needed when they visit tell me I use to be a pit bull now I'm a damn Chiwawa ( mis-spelled ).ย 

ย 

Not to extend this boring reply,ย  the things that has happened to me since I came full time the racism, prejudice, even the hate living with Thais and I know when people tell me Pattaya and Bangkok isn't part of Thailand. i know that to be very true since my wife family up north rice land rich has always treated me with respect and kindness. But here in Pattaya, things that has happened to me the first ten years I wouldn't wish on a person I want to kill.

ย 

As to the incident which has been the biggest one that is embedded into my head. There are many more in the past and many to come in the future as for the future I years ago reinvented myself but there isn't a day I encounter that make my blood boiled. In the beginning I like everyone learn Thai years later i stopped knowing too much was what was inciting those feelings I hear B.S. out of some Thai mouth is like an open invitation to do something, that's on me and my personality.ย  Years ago I made plans with my brother and family I can only try but if a date ever come and I snap this is what they have to do, my family here and my little brother back home who is mentally challenge no one left except me and my brother to look after his care. These two loves is what I attribute to me not snapping yet. My biggest concern is taking verbal bravado into action which I could easily do here in Thailand.

ย 

Clarification:ย  This date as I noted is embedded into my brain April 18th,ย  my Thai neighbor was a drunk and a deadbeat sadly there are many in my Thai village. My wife being from the farm felt we would be better off not living in a gated community what a big mistake that end up being. This evening while I went to pick up my brother and kids down the road during that time the drunk started to beat up his wife again this time she came running to our house to get protection he ended up abusing my wife my son only 10 tried to him he then got smack around.

ย 

When I return realized what had happen I and my brother went next door as soon as he saw me two knives in his hand attacked me I was lucky to get minor cuts and able to get them away from him. He wanted to fight so we did it didn't last long although he was 25 years younger he got a pretty good beating. As I was walking away with my brother hearing my son call out come back something told me turn around I did and just remember the guy had this large butcher knife swung it at my head all I remember was getting up bleeding badly my brother told me I bent backwards to avoid the swing which caused me to fall and break my nose and hit my head. Once I realized the blood it set me off I grab a metal pipe raised it over my head and told him in Thai bring it on. In that split second prior to him charging I knew I was going to kill this man by splitting his head over when he charged in a dazed I miss and slam down the pipe on his shoulder dislocated his entire right side of his body he slum down when he did I slam down the pipe on both of his legs i was so jacked with anger I raised the pipe 3rd strike I was going end his life by cracking his skull open. My brother realizing my intention grabbed my arm.

ย 

From what I was told the cops were called but never showed up, they took him to Banglamung in a pickup truck I went to BPH, where the doctor said another CM, the swing from the butcher knife miss a major view which if cut i would have died bleeding out. My brother thereafter called family in H.K. they in turn called Lawyers in Bangkok my wife and son was sent back to her farm with protection until the matter was settle. I never saw the guy or the wife again although my wife did speak to her.

ย 

I don't go around bragging as to what has happened to me here I don't use any of my resources to use against any Thai, I deal with it by venting in my own manner you say bravado if that is what it is as long as i don't act on it I've had a successful day. I wake up and go to sleep each night knowing one day at a time. Do I hate Thai people NO, bravado in general no different than many others here, more than anything I hate this government leaders who short change the people to brainwash them to make them followers instead of leaders.

ย 

My adopted son I've never put a hand on him in my heart tough for Thais to understand I don't need him to be my blood for me to love him. I've done a lot of bad things in my life but I also know I've done a lot of good raising him is one of them putting my life on the line to get him out of a Thai mafia group was one of them.ย  I once said to him from my experience I have something to teach you money can't buy and that is how to be the best person you can be without going through what I've been through.

ย 

Has it been easy hell no raising a child is one of the hardest thing in life even more so in Thailand, there is no real future for the people they don't complain because they know nothing else to compare so i don't hate them saying that doesn't mean I don't vent!

ย 

Since that day whenever Songkran came around it was standard we go back to her farm knowing the memories I had that night April 18th, years ago my son and future daughter inlaw brought news to me that she was expecting. The thought in my mind was have a abortion but the call wasn't mines, I just smiled and said congratulation, expected time just happened to be in April, as it got closer my son came to me and said we are going to have a C-section the exact date is going to be April 18th, at 11am that day my son and I look into the glass and there she was smiling at us. That pretty much wipe out the bad memory I had of that day today my granddaughter is 6 years old hopefully I'm around long enough to see many more April 18th.

ย 

Thank you for your time!

ย 

• Love It 2

12 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Thanks for taking the time to comment respectfully!ย  Certainly one thing you and I come from different backgrounds I spent the majority of my youth behind bars because I felt it better to follow my older brother. Growing up I've felt lots of racism and discrimination as a American born Chinese American but that wasn't any excuse. As a youth I was too dumb full of cum when good people around me said you are smart spend more time on your school work because it was all there but I took the wrong path. Once that happened I became even worse double triple down because as they say a male brain isn't fully developed until you are in your late twenties.

ย 

I've been growing up to 48 of the 50 States I thought prior to living here it's Thailand they are Asian I know Asians I'm one of them. But like everyone I didn't want trouble everyone has a purpose I guess coming here to look for my brother I guess that was my purpose to also marry a second time although I said after the first never again on top adopted my Thai son who I held in my arms when he was only six month old. My family members who have known me since I was a child many from Hong Kong where my father and older brother made sure I knew would always be there to help if needed when they visit tell me I use to be a pit bull now I'm a damn Chiwawa ( mis-spelled ).ย 

ย 

Not to extend this boring reply,ย  the things that has happened to me since I came full time the racism, prejudice, even the hate living with Thais and I know when people tell me Pattaya and Bangkok isn't part of Thailand. i know that to be very true since my wife family up north rice land rich has always treated me with respect and kindness. But here in Pattaya, things that has happened to me the first ten years I wouldn't wish on a person I want to kill.

ย 

As to the incident which has been the biggest one that is embedded into my head. There are many more in the past and many to come in the future as for the future I years ago reinvented myself but there isn't a day I encounter that make my blood boiled. In the beginning I like everyone learn Thai years later i stopped knowing too much was what was inciting those feelings I hear B.S. out of some Thai mouth is like an open invitation to do something, that's on me and my personality.ย  Years ago I made plans with my brother and family I can only try but if a date ever come and I snap this is what they have to do, my family here and my little brother back home who is mentally challenge no one left except me and my brother to look after his care. These two loves is what I attribute to me not snapping yet. My biggest concern is taking verbal bravado into action which I could easily do here in Thailand.

ย 

Clarification:ย  This date as I noted is embedded into my brain April 18th,ย  my Thai neighbor was a drunk and a deadbeat sadly there are many in my Thai village. My wife being from the farm felt we would be better off not living in a gated community what a big mistake that end up being. This evening while I went to pick up my brother and kids down the road during that time the drunk started to beat up his wife again this time she came running to our house to get protection he ended up abusing my wife my son only 10 tried to him he then got smack around.

ย 

When I return realized what had happen I and my brother went next door as soon as he saw me two knives in his hand attacked me I was lucky to get minor cuts and able to get them away from him. He wanted to fight so we did it didn't last long although he was 25 years younger he got a pretty good beating. As I was walking away with my brother hearing my son call out come back something told me turn around I did and just remember the guy had this large butcher knife swung it at my head all I remember was getting up bleeding badly my brother told me I bent backwards to avoid the swing which caused me to fall and break my nose and hit my head. Once I realized the blood it set me off I grab a metal pipe raised it over my head and told him in Thai bring it on. In that split second prior to him charging I knew I was going to kill this man by splitting his head over when he charged in a dazed I miss and slam down the pipe on his shoulder dislocated his entire right side of his body he slum down when he did I slam down the pipe on both of his legs i was so jacked with anger I raised the pipe 3rd strike I was going end his life by cracking his skull open. My brother realizing my intention grabbed my arm.

ย 

From what I was told the cops were called but never showed up, they took him to Banglamung in a pickup truck I went to BPH, where the doctor said another CM, the swing from the butcher knife miss a major view which if cut i would have died bleeding out. My brother thereafter called family in H.K. they in turn called Lawyers in Bangkok my wife and son was sent back to her farm with protection until the matter was settle. I never saw the guy or the wife again although my wife did speak to her.

ย 

I don't go around bragging as to what has happened to me here I don't use any of my resources to use against any Thai, I deal with it by venting in my own manner you say bravado if that is what it is as long as i don't act on it I've had a successful day. I wake up and go to sleep each night knowing one day at a time. Do I hate Thai people NO, bravado in general no different than many others here, more than anything I hate this government leaders who short change the people to brainwash them to make them followers instead of leaders.

ย 

My adopted son I've never put a hand on him in my heart tough for Thais to understand I don't need him to be my blood for me to love him. I've done a lot of bad things in my life but I also know I've done a lot of good raising him is one of them putting my life on the line to get him out of a Thai mafia group was one of them.ย  I once said to him from my experience I have something to teach you money can't buy and that is how to be the best person you can be without going through what I've been through.

ย 

Has it been easy hell no raising a child is one of the hardest thing in life even more so in Thailand, there is no real future for the people they don't complain because they know nothing else to compare so i don't hate them saying that doesn't mean I don't vent!

ย 

Since that day whenever Songkran came around it was standard we go back to her farm knowing the memories I had that night April 18th, years ago my son and future daughter inlaw brought news to me that she was expecting. The thought in my mind was have a abortion but the call wasn't mines, I just smiled and said congratulation, expected time just happened to be in April, as it got closer my son came to me and said we are going to have a C-section the exact date is going to be April 18th, at 11am that day my son and I look into the glass and there she was smiling at us. That pretty much wipe out the bad memory I had of that day today my granddaughter is 6 years old hopefully I'm around long enough to see many more April 18th.

ย 

Thank you for your time!

ย 

I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜ I love your story..thankyouย 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Exactly!

I'm forced to mop floors in a large hospital on a lonely night shift for $5 an hourย  smelling of disinfectant whilst you Sir are out partying and gallivanting around ,how dare you !

How dare you !!!

Ha, 5 bucks, that's how much you find on the floor.

ย 

My 19yo daughter works part time, while at uni, she gets 22 bucks an hour.ย 

ย 

You're a shift working adult, I reckon 40 or 50 an hour.

Then you have your superannuation, that's another 10% plus growth. I'm with cbus, it's earning me minimum 10% pa.

ย 

You're loaded Georgie, stop trying to make me sad, come back to Pattaya soon mate.

ย 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

On 9/9/2024 at 5:29 PM, jvs said:

When was the last time you wrote anything while being in the pool?

• One gets in and out of the pool.ย 
  • I owned a space pen when I was 6. It is written upside-down and underwater.
  • The carbide tip breaks glass. Very handy.
  • I could be discovered by a Hollywood Agent at any time.ย 
  • I do get asked for my signature now and then.ย 
  • ideas come at any moment.

I could go on.ย 

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

ย 

Ah, we call those "pencils".

In the USA 55 years ago, The spacepen was touted to write on anything, in water, upside, 0 gravity.ย 

ย 

It was 6 Dollars which was a ridiculous amount of money for a pen.ย 

ย 

Then.ย 

ย 

Then I become interested in Waterman, Lamy etc ... and 6 Dollars was nothing.ย