Why is Trump Really Running for Office Again?

RSD1

11 hours ago, cdemundo said:

"There was no Insurrection."

Thanks to herfiehandbag for the photo of the January 6 insurrection,

Also, I have seen numerous videos of the same event.

There have been trials and guilty verdicts related to the January 6 insurrection.

You should consider using the Marxist quote (G. Marx) :

"Who you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?"

How many people have been convicted of Insurrection?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Berkshire said:

At some point, you will realize that you've lost all credibility.  You're just a Trump stooge repeating his lies.  I hope you're still around in November after Trump loses the election....5555

Where have I lost credibility? Here? On an internet forum about Thailand run and populated by Trump and America haters that is filled with anti Trump, anti American and anti semitic terrorist supporters, real and bots? I take pride in being disliked.

Ill still be here in November assuming the powers that be dont figure out a way to ban me.  The question is, how many anti Trumpers will there be?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Where have I lost credibility? Here? On an internet forum about Thailand run and populated by Trump and America haters that is filled with anti Trump, anti American and anti semitic terrorist supporters, real and bots? I take pride in being disliked.

Ill still be here in November assuming the powers that be dont figure out a way to ban me.  The question is, how many anti Trumpers will there be?

Very few, they'll all be crying into their pillows as it looks like the stars are all aligning for a Trump victory.

His hush money sentence was just delayed to November.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I realize that picking on the people is the only way that anti trump people can say anything BUT please tell me why Kamala is better adn what policies she has planned that will help the U.S. gain its recognition.

You should go first No policies for Trump just fear mongering is all he does and your so Frightened, maybe move to Venezuela with Trump so you can be frightened together 

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Very few, they'll all be crying into their pillows as it looks like the stars are all aligning for a Trump victory.

His hush money sentence was just delayed to November.

What planet you live on 

• Agree 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

You claimed that 1500+ were convicted of Insurrection which was a complete lie. 

They aren’t done are they ? Trump Fanboy, why don’t  ya just leap  out of the closet and VOTE Kamala  , you told me she was the better candidate 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

They aren’t done are they ? Trump Fanboy, why don’t  ya just leap  out of the closet and VOTE Kamala  , you told me she was the better candidate 

You lied when you claimed that 1500+ were convicted of Insurrection, and when you were asked to support your false claim, you just make up something else.

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2024 at 12:37 PM, Will B Good said:

Reports suggest that between 2,000 to 2,500 people entered the Capitol grounds, and roughly 800 people breached the Capitol building itself.

One person's big is another person's small I guess.

Reports suggest....

• Confused 1

On 9/10/2024 at 7:43 PM, Lacessit said:

She's not 78 yo. in cognitive decline. She is not a felon.

AS far as policy goes, the debt level under Harris is projected to increase by $1.2 trillion. Trump's debt level will increase by $5.8 trillion.

I can see benefits for the ordinary citizen in healthcare and child tax credits. Trump's tax cuts for billionaires benefit no-one but them.

AS for Trump's tariff proposals on all imported goods and services, that is sheer lunacy. The exporting countries don't pay the tariffs, the American consumer does. Quite apart from the the fact every other country will retaliate with tariffs of their own.

I am not sure what you mean by recognition. Electing Harris would reassure the free world America has a sane and stable government. Electing Trump would make America a laughing stock again.

You need some credible links about these debt predictions and tariff claims.

And this reassurance about Harris's sanity and stability.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

You need some credible links about these debt predictions and tariff claims.

And this reassurance about Harris's sanity and stability.

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's just made up nonsense like most everything else he posts. 

This is one of the forum links about this.

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2024 at 7:36 PM, Yagoda said:

How many people have been convicted of Insurrection?

22 individuals have already been convicted of seditious conspiracy, which is an even more serious charge than being convicted of insurrection. 

This includes a number of members of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys, who were involved in planning and executing violent actions on January 6, 2021 aimed at preventing the peaceful transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election.

Seditious conspiracy is a very serious charge, involving plotting to overthrow, oppose, or challenge the U.S. government by force. The successful prosecutions of these individuals marks the first time the U.S. government has pursued this charge in decades.

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

22 individuals have already been convicted of seditious conspiracy, which is an even more serious charge than being convicted of insurrection. 

This includes a number of members of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys, who were involved in planning and executing violent actions on January 6, 2021 aimed at preventing the peaceful transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election.

Seditious conspiracy is a very serious charge, involving plotting to overthrow, oppose, or challenge the U.S. government by force. The successful prosecutions of these individuals mark the first time the U.S. government has pursued this charge in decades.

....and yet they are heros and victims.......and due to be pardoned.....all very odd.

• Like 1

Just now, RSD1 said:

Seditious conspiracy is a very serious charge, involving plotting to overthrow, oppose, or challenge the U.S. government by force. The successful prosecutions of these individuals marks the first time the U.S. government has pursued this charge in decades.

So tell us how a trump was involved in this conspiracy.

This should be good