Pattaya: Search For Culprit Who Muzzled 10 Dogs With Tape

Georgealbert

1 hour ago, smccolley said:

Well, the issue is they are trying to do it without the family being able to prove it, they are violent. The woman (mother of the kid that taped up the dogs and the woman who admitted to it) got into it with my wife and now we have to worry about the extended family. Luckily we know enough people that they haven't dared to directly attack my wife.ย 

A good idea. If there are many that want to get rid of them, why not assign 3 people to check and follow for 1-2 months and record all the violence and threats they see? It would cost the neighborhood about 20-30k to collect evidence enough. If it is as bad as you post, I would personally pay such thing myself if I were in your shoes.

Edited by Gottfrid

47 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

A good idea. If there are many that want to get rid of them, why not assign 3 people to check and follow for 1-2 months and record all the violence and threats they see? It would cost the neighborhood about 20-30k to collect evidence enough. If it is as bad as you post, I would personally pay such thing myself if I were in your shoes.

There is aย  group monitoring them and keep the spot they hang out under CCTV surveillance. They used to live in the villa but lost their house to gambling. They live in a shack at the end of Soi 12 now, but do "business" at the entrance to our villa.ย 

15 hours ago, proton said:

ย 

ย 

How many of the strays are aggressive is not the point, they are vermin. They carry various diseases, some that can infect kids, are traffic hazzards as well as a noise problem. Some do attack people especially if they have rabies. It's also the sheer volume of strays. I have never heard of people here kicking, stabbing or beating stray dogs, I think you made that up. Unfortunately people are far more likely to feed the pests keeping them alive longer and being able to breed more of the same.

Dogs can never be trusted they are sly crafty predators and all they are interested in is food. Looking after people comes before looking after mutts. Strange how people are not sentimental about the animals slaughtered for them to eat, it's always the doggies.

ย 

You post is just a product of your febrile imagination....to the point of being obsessive. It's weird, really.

58 minutes ago, NowNow said:

ย 

Funny...on a thread where I actually have some knowledge, where you have none at all. Literally ranting without knowing anything at all.

ย 

You have no knowledge at all, like all doggie worshipers you think dogs are more important then other animals or even people, it's a deluded obsession. Get well soon.

Edited by proton

27 minutes ago, proton said:

ย 

You have no knowledge at all, like all doggie worshipers you think dogs are more important then other animals or even people, it's a deluded obsession. Get well soon.

ย 

Don't you even feel slightly embarrassed at posting such nonsense or is that really your level?ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

18 minutes ago, NowNow said:

ย 

Don't you even feel slightly embarrassed at posting such nonsense or is that really your level?ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

Doctors here are not expensive, you should see one for your forum OCD and hallucinations about muttsย :tongue: