The debate thread.

Cryingdick

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:
7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

will destroy the institutions which manage America by firing civil servants and replacing them with unqualified sycophants.

seems like you are lying there. 

Yeah.  I think the plan is to fire the deadwood and not replace them at all.

Edit:  To clarify, since it's almost impossible to fire a civil servant for being incompetent, the plan is to eliminate entire dead weight agencies.

Edited by impulse
  • Love It 1

20 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Kamala is nothing more than a diversity inclusion candidate. Shes not qualified to be there

Kamala is supporting diversity & inclusion including transexualism and so should you !

Embrace change and wear purple 🟣 to support Transexual rights day !!!

11 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Ecstatic over Kamala's debate performance 

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Had to overcome some stage fright jitters, her voice quavered during initial responses, but once she got her footing, her confidence only grew and grew. Her debate prep really really showed and paid off hugely. In a series of questions after the first intermission she really demolished Trump in a devastating manner. Trump effectively permanently lost the suburban vote when he refused to acknowledge that he lost the 2020 election. There's no question that Kamala won the debate. What a relief. What a joy to behold. Would also give very high marks to the ABC moderation team.

Seems like youre trying to convince yourself more than anyone else

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

22 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Kamala is nothing more than a diversity inclusion candidate. Shes not qualified to be there

Kamala is supporting diversity & inclusion including transexualism and so should you !

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I dont have a problem with gays. You obviously do

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Wasn't that last month?  And the month before... And the month before... And the...

As I recall from the AN thread on the Easter Sunday debacle, there are around 240 "special days" on the LGBTQ+ calendar.

• Love It 1

8 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

I watched the debate, and all I can say is that both lied through their teeth, but you wouldn't expect  anything else from politicians, of course.

The closing statement, which I think is actually what most people value a debate on, clearly goes to Trump.

She has had 3.5 years to enforce everything she claims she will do, why didn't she do anything of that in the past 3.5 years?

Reality check….fact checkers trump 33 outright lies Harris 1 as far as this administration theres lowered drug prices the infrastructure bill mfg of computer chips and lots more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

"You're not running against Pre. Biden, you're running against me"

🤣

Exactly. The 'last person in the room ' with Biden for all his disastrous decisions. The tie breaking vote on his worst policies. 

But oh so separate...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Trump didn't seem to have a debate strategy to broaden his appeal. All he did was repeat the same rhetoric that he spews at his rallies. Kamala was much more effective in broadening her appeal to undecided, swing, and suburban voters. She made forceful arguments in defense of support for Ukraine, reproductive rights and turning the page on the politics of division.

A shame she didn’t touch on illegal immigration or inflation though, the two primary drivers of what will decide the election

• Like 1