Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, i opened the link and listened to Trump speaking, he was not furious or did he threaten abcs license as the clickbait headline claimed and the cropped section you originally posted....so basically both were  LIES.

the rest of the article is just regurgitated Trump bashing.

Here's another non threatening comment from Trump:

"Former President Trump is coming under intense criticism for a social media post late Sunday in which he threatened to investigate Comcast, the parent company of NBCUniversal, NBC News and MSNBC, over the outlet’s coverage of him should he be elected president again.

“They are almost all dishonest and corrupt, but Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its ‘Country Threatening Treason,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social website. "

https://thehill.com/homenews/4222082-trump-blasted-threats-against-comcast-nbc/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I believe you're from the US' 51st State, so you must know it would be 'continue to fix'.

VP Harris entered office with Biden at a time when US unemployment was 6.8% and the nation was in a Recession and suffering from a pandemic.

The pandemic is over, UE has spent most of the 3.5 years under 4%, the economy is growing faster than almost every major world economy, an Infrastructure Bill was passed, prescription drug prices are down, job creation has set records, NATO has been bolstered, the first new chip plants in decades are being built, and deportations actually exceed those done under the guy who lost in 2020.

Of course, those who hate democracy and prefer dictators and govt being both in your bedroom and in your wife/girlfriend/mother/daughter's womb, prefer the weird old guy claiming it's Night of the Living Dead Dogs in Ohio.

Unemployment is 4.2%. It was 3.5% in 2019. Biden and Harris failed.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Unemployment pre gfc and ex obama went up. Unemployment pre covid and ex Biden up. 12 years of failure by Democrats. 16 years of excuses. Pathetic.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/unemployment-rate-by-year-3305506

Typical right wing double standard. Obama inherited the worst world financial crisis since the Great Depression, economic consequences are his fault. Trump gets slammed with the Covid epidemic, economic consequences not his fault.

Biden inherits Covid epidemic, economic consequences his fault.

Unemployment low during Biden administration, doesn't count.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Typical right wing double standard. Obama inherited the worst world financial crisis since the Great Depression, economic consequences are his fault. Trump gets slammed with the Covid epidemic, economic consequences not his fault.

Biden inherits Covid epidemic, economic consequences his fault.

Unemployment low during Biden administration, doesn't count.

Facts buddy. Typical leftist deflection. Obama had 8 years still could not beat Bush :cheesy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Facts buddy. Typical leftist deflection. Obama had 8 years still could not beat Bush :cheesy:

Calling something a "deflection" is easy. Anyone can do it. Actually demonstrating why it's a deflection is apparently too difficult for some.

I'm sure your comment about Bush and Obama means something to you. Maybe not so much to the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, i opened the link and listened to Trump speaking, he was not furious or did he threaten abcs license as the clickbait headline claimed and the cropped section you originally posted....so basically both were  LIES.

the rest of the article is just regurgitated Trump bashing.

When the Trump haters have nothing to say they usually resort to bashing him. Bit sad really.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Oh, you only LISTENED to the debate. I see. I guess that after being glued to Biden's debate meltdown, you had an inkling that Trump would be up against some sterner stuff and you knew, deep down inside your misguided soul, that he didn't have a Scooby. Train wrecks aren't easy things to watch.

I had it on tv, so I glanced at it occasionally, and given it was as boring as watching two cats playing with a ball I did something more useful with my time. I just listened in in case something interesting happened, but nothing did.

From the NZ Herald newspaper.................

Kamala Harris is the clear winner in debate with Donald Trump…….

How on earth anyone can go out and vote for a man like Donald Trump is beyond me?

His stupidity in another setting would be certifiable and he’d be admitted to an institution for the confused.

And not only is this man morally conservative, but when it comes to other people, rather than himself that is, he wants to crack down on abortions. If you believe him, babies are being “executed” after they’ve been born in the United States, which of course is offensive rubbish, as a debate moderator had to point out.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kamala-harris-is-the-clear-winner-in-debate-with-donald-trump-barry-soper/CGYLW2JGYRB23HRUJFWFIOMRNI/

In a poll by the NZ Herald just after the debate, Harris received 81% of the poll whilst trump received 19%. 

Don't y'all just love it!!!!!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, marin said:
59 minutes ago, impulse said:

Quick question...  With Biden on dementia leave perpetual vacation, and Harris practicing for the debate, who was running the country?

Are you trying to prove you dont know diddly?

Just demonstrating how fast the lefties change the goalposts.  A few months ago, I would have been called out for claiming Biden was on perpetual vacation (much less putting Biden and dementia in the same sentence).  Now, it's okay that he's on perpetual vacation.  There are others running the country.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

From the NZ Herald newspaper.................

Kamala Harris is the clear winner in debate with Donald Trump…….

How on earth anyone can go out and vote for a man like Donald Trump is beyond me?

His stupidity in another setting would be certifiable and he’d be admitted to an institution for the confused.

And not only is this man morally conservative, but when it comes to other people, rather than himself that is, he wants to crack down on abortions. If you believe him, babies are being “executed” after they’ve been born in the United States, which of course is offensive rubbish, as a debate moderator had to point out.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kamala-harris-is-the-clear-winner-in-debate-with-donald-trump-barry-soper/CGYLW2JGYRB23HRUJFWFIOMRNI/

In a poll by the NZ Herald just after the debate, Harris received 81% of the poll whilst trump received 19%. 

Don't y'all just love it!!!!!!

Left wing

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1